What Made You Smile Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
[:heart:]Getting more done
[:heart:]No one having faith in me. They never did anyway. Can't miss what you never had.
[:heart:]Remembering how to take notes like I learned in school. Ugh so much reading!
[:heart:]Seeing Pillow make a rare appearance on here. He really needs the get away Lit provides these days
[:heart:]Not seeing anyone I know when I was out shopping.
[:heart:]Getting new leads from an unexpected source.
[:heart:]Finding a job mentor
[:heart:]McD fries
[:heart:]chocolate

A nice warm fluffy blanket, fresh from the dryer. I know...I need a life. I'm working on it.

Having friends stop by and how much love the dogs gave to them

Dog 2 snoring in my lap right now... She doesn't realize she is not tiny anymore

Getting off the phone from my hematologist finding out my platelet levels are staying up nicely as it's been 7 weeks since my spleen was removed.
Smiling, bawling (good cry) realizing my life might actually be back to normal

L:rose:
So happy for you, long may this continue. :cool:

Feeling compelled to get out of bed because I could hear the princess singing contentedly to herself downstairs while playing with her daddy and not wanting to be left out...I think I'm getting this step parenting thing...

Leigh's happy news!

Sleeping late, even if my body is stiff

My friend is alright

It's a no work weekend

LIfe.. possibilities abound!

Counting down until I leave for the big game today. And the tailgate party beforehand. Go GREEN!

Getting off the phone from my hematologist finding out my platelet levels are staying up nicely as it's been 7 weeks since my spleen was removed.
Smiling, bawling (good cry) realizing my life might actually be back to normal

L:rose:

So happy for you sweetheart...:heart::heart:

My friend sending me some "Flat Tummy Tea"...was wondering if that was a hint or...but she claims it tastes good...thats it!!!!!...just spreading the joy I think...lol...:D

The yearly family feud, and the $1 I always lose to my dad!!!

Michigan vs Ohio State University

Go Blue!!!

A night out tonight has turned into a play date with 2 of our favourite play mates...never will getting a taxi home seem so important...:devil::D

Getting blown up with birthday wishes. Always nice.

Making date plans for later.

Brunch was fucking amazing.

So is this coffee.

Watching Fargo.

Local animal shelter is here, at my store to pick up some bags of dog and cat food we're donating to them 😇. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back