What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Rammstein video. (This is a censored version.)

Because:
1. The leader singer looks like a very conservative friend in bad Glenn Danzig drag
2. Cheesey BDSM imagery
3. They use the word Fahrvergnugen
4. The chorus.

Because:
1. The leader singer looks like a very conservative friend in bad Glenn Danzig drag
2. Cheesey BDSM imagery
4. The chorus.

Do they actually sing "Take me now, can't you see, I can't get laid in Germany"? :D
I watched the uncensored version and was actually very surprised by how explicit it was. And Fahrvergnügen was rather funny.

What made me smile today - I got a handwritten letter from my Mom with some photos and bubble gum! It's such a rarity to get real letters these days. It was lovely. :)

I had a nightmare. This is in the right place, because while it was frightening as hell at the time, it's funny in retrospect because I keep thinking about it in terms of "hey, I just dreamed about a stretchable zombie detective wanting to rip my heart out and use it to power his magic ring, what is up with my subconscious"

Because:
2. Cheesey BDSM imagery
4. The chorus.

*Grins* I love Rammstein, they have a twisted sense of humour, just like me ;) :D

Till's voice does some funny things to me :eek: :devil:

http://spycelebrity.com/videos/rammstein-pussy-2009.html

The uncensored version, which is quite NSFW.

I remember a video on youtube (long since pulled) of a live performance, and Till pulls his 'penis' out and basically frotts another bandmember's ass. He strokes it a while and starts coming and coming and coming. The bit started out funny with the dry humping and rapidly evolved into surreal as gallons of what looked suspiciously like milk came jetting out under high pressure. Very frikken weird.

The relaxing pedicure I had at the salon this evening, including the new, glossy, almost patent-leather-like, deep raspberry varnish on my toenails.

Last edited:
Best names I saw at work:

Midge. (Come on, how can you go wrong with Midge? I love it anyway.)
Gay Stone.
Marla Bushy.

:D

I had a nightmare. This is in the right place, because while it was frightening as hell at the time, it's funny in retrospect because I keep thinking about it in terms of "hey, I just dreamed about a stretchable zombie detective wanting to rip my heart out and use it to power his magic ring, what is up with my subconscious"

Thanks, MisterSir - cracked me up. :)

A bittersweet smile today from me.

The weather was so beautiful here today that my brother and I decided to take a portion of my fathers ashes up to his favorite fishing river in the mountains.

It takes the better part of 4 hours to get up there as it's in a pretty remote area. Around 3 hrs in by 4WD, and then hiking for an hour. I'm so grateful I had that time with my brother today - it's the first time we have really talked since dad died, and to be able to connect with him and talk about his death was something we both needed so very much.

Anyway, we get to the river, and even though I am probably the most skeptical person I know, my dad was with us - I smelled his tobacco and heard him laughing. Happy fishing daddy - I'm so happy there's no more pain for you. x

And that was my day. And it did make me smile :)

I got an email from my daughters teacher, the monthly letter. Then, a few minutes later, another letter, cause the first was missing stuff. But, it was identical to the first one. Then, another saying 'oops, it didn't save. here's the right one'. Problem? There was no attachment to that email. And then another saying 'i promise to never flood your inboxes like this again. here's the right one'. LOL

I'm so glad I'm not the only person who has days like that.

Going to Applebee's today with Kitty. One of the managers stopped by our table to see if we were enjoying everything. (We were.) This guy looked for all the world like Homburg! :eek: I asked Kitty since when did H. move down here and start working at Applebee's. :D

Going to Applebee's today with Kitty. One of the managers stopped by our table to see if we were enjoying everything. (We were.) This guy looked for all the world like Homburg! :eek: I asked Kitty since when did H. move down here and start working at Applebee's. :D

True story. :)

Also, the fact that our waiter, Spaz, who was only suppose to be the host, every time he came to the table and said something to the both of us he would giggle right before he left. Then he just bought out me a refill and didn't giggle; we confirmed that he was flirting with Bunny. ;)

Also, (yes there is more) Spaz called us "sir" numerous times. At first we both thought we just heard wrong but when Spaz walked off we looked at one another and said "Did he just call you a sir?" We couldn't get upset because he was a spaz. LOL.

We laughed the whole time. At his expense but he didn't know it. :D

True story. :)

Also, the fact that our waiter, Spaz, who was only suppose to be the host, every time he came to the table and said something to the both of us he would giggle right before he left. Then he just bought out me a refill and didn't giggle; we confirmed that he was flirting with Bunny. ;)

Also, (yes there is more) Spaz called us "sir" numerous times. At first we both thought we just heard wrong but when Spaz walked off we looked at one another and said "Did he just call you a sir?" We couldn't get upset because he was a spaz. LOL.

We laughed the whole time. At his expense but he didn't know it. :D

Spaz disturbed me on several levels, LOL.

a friend for being spontaneous and awesome

someone else for not giving a fuck about what other people think

Myself, and my prejudice.

japanese dancers.

:confused:

Why would my doppleganger work for Applebees? Weird.

--

Limited Edition Dungeons & Dragons Spellingcasting Soda, just $18.99!

(ooh, hope that doesn't look like an ad...)

"Illithid Brain Juice" is concept beyond awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back