What Lies Beneath her Lies(Open for one male)

Hailey lay there on Jake's chest, looking blankly at the movie on play in front of her until she heard his quiet breathing and looked up at him as he slept peacefully. She smiled and kissed his chest as she started to watch him sleep, her fingers absent-mindely stroking up and down his chest.

She froze in her place as she heard Jake's mumbles, he was muttering her name!? Could he really be dreaming about her...well Alex? She remained quiet and listened to him closely.

Alex was stroking his chest....

Hailey was kissing him all over his face.

One second Alex, the next Hailey....they blurred together, just one person.

"N-no...Alex....you're....sister...can't......feels so good....mmm...."

Hailey shivered as she listened to his words, and she lay her head on his chest, thinking. Thinking about what he had just said, and what he obviously was dreaming about. This was all too weird, what if his dream told him the truth? She didn't want him to know..

She sighed softly as she felt his bulge pressing against her leg and she reached down as she brushed her fingers along his bulge, through the fabric of his pants lightly a few times as she watched his face.

He was licking his lips. "Alex...yessssss.....your mouth...so good..."

"I've wanted this for so long..." Alex said as she kissed him. "I know it's wrong...but I want you so bad..."

She straddled him, lowering her sex to his face as she brought her mouth down to his cock. He got a glimpse of the birth-mark on her beautiful ass....a perfect little crescent moon.

He floated between asleep and awake, the dream and the real world...barely feeling her touch on his crotch as he felt her sucking him in his dream.

Hailey shuddered as she listened onto his dream. This was all too unreal, she had always looked at her brother in a different way than sister love, and now that he was dreaming about the two of them, it sent shivers up her spine and caused her to get a little wet, wow this was crazy.

She cupped his groin and massaged it a bit through his jeans as she listened to his ragged breathing, and the moans coming out of his mouth, whatever she..Alex was doing to him in his dream, he sure was enjoying it. Her breathing picked up a little, and then she craweled down his body and pulled his jeans down his legs.

Hailey stared at his bulging boxers, and then reached and inside, bringing his member out. Since he was dreaming about Alex giving him a good blow, then perhaps he wanted to feel the real thing? Hailey licked the length of his cock, taking in the pre-cum, satisfully and then she dipped her head down, taking his cock into her mouth and beginning to bob on it, by the third bob down, she had him in the back of her throat as her hands worked on his ballsack.

He groaned as Alex took him into her mouth, swallowing him whole. His tongue darted out of his mouth, licking--

Nothing. He woke up....still half in the dream. Was he awake? He could still feel Alex bobbing up and down on him....

He looked down, still trying to get his bearings. Alex looked different...her hair...it was red. Like Hailey's....

"mmm.....mmmmMMMM....Alex? Am I still...dreaming? Oh goddd.....!"

Hailey ignored Jake, as she continued to bob her head up and down his rod, taking him into the depths of her throat each time she did, smilling smally as he called her Alex, maybe he'd think he was still dreaming, and fall back asleep..

"Shh," Alex said. "Just relax...lay back...just enjoy it. Let me take care of you" She smiled up at him....those gorgeous eyes were too convincing. He laid back on the couch, reveling in the feeling of her mouth on his cock.

He sank deeper into his dream, letting out a series of low moans...a little sound with every breath.

Somewhere in the back of his mind, it had clicked. Why those eyes were so familiar...that voice...that smile. Would he just write it all off as a dream when he woke up?

Hailey smiled as he lied back down, sinking lower into his own little dream world, of him and Alex, that's all that mattered right now.

She massaged his balls with her delicate fingers, rolling around his lucious balls as her mouth started to pick up the pace, bobbing up and down that gorgeous cock 3x faster than she had before, getting more and more turned on by the satisfied noises he made.

His hands were on her head, his fingers laced in her hair as she devoured his cock. His member swelled in her mouth as he got closer to his climax.

His sister....his little step-sister...all of those fantasies he'd had when they were living together...all coming true! He knew he had to still be dreaming....but this felt way too good to just be happening in his head...

"Oh, Alex....oh god....oh my GOD, Alex! You're gonna make me cum...sister....Alex..."

His eyes were still shut tight....he was still dreaming of Alex, the way he'd seen her last.

Hailey couldn't help but to smile around his cock each time he moaned, she grew wetter. And then his fingers lacing through her hair, and his cock throbbing/swelling in between her lips, she'd always wanted to pleasure her brother like this, and she was finally getting her chance of so to do, this was incredible!

She started to bob her head a bit faster as she had already been going pretty fast, and her fingers would squeeze a little harder each time she rubbed his ballsack, and then she did what she had seen in her dream once, that had made him cum instantly: She started humming on Jake's cock, each hum sending a vibration up his rod.

Faster and faster, harder and harder....his orgasm was building fast.

Alex looked up at him...her beautiful eyes locked on his, as she smiled around his cock. She knew how good she was making him feel....and she clearly loved it!

He'd never felt anything like it! She was humming around his cock, sending amazing sensations through him every time she did. It was more than he could take.

"Alex....cumming...I'm.....CUMMING!!"

Hailey smiled as she heard his almost screamed words of passion and lust as his cock sent a final twitch, and started to pump it's load deep into her throat. She held onto his twitching balls and began to drink his load, all the while her cock licking around his length as she swallowed what he had to give with a grin forming on her lips as she milked his cock of his seed.

Once he was done, she pulled back and kissed his cockhead before she slipped it back into his boxers, and decided to get his pants back up before he woke up..She pulled his pants back up and buttoned/zipped them and then took her place once more, lying on his chest, maybe he'd think it was all a dream, or maybe he'd wake up and things would be different..

He cried out as he came in her mouth, all thoughts of his dream gone...all thoughts gone, period. The dream and the reality mixed and his whole body was consumed with the feeling of shooting his seed in her mouth and down her throat.

The feeling was so intense that, though he woke up as he came, he was overwhelmed and fell back to sleep (nearly blacking out). Perhaps it was also the realization in his dream that Hailey was really Alex (although when he woke up he wouldn't be able to tell if that was real or just a connection from his dream) that overwhelmed him so much. He slept soundly for almost an hour, holding Hailey/Alex tightly in his sleep.

Hailey looked at Jake as he started to sit up, but then fell right back down on the couch and passing out again. She lay her head against his chest and smiled as it beated normally as he slept, again. She felt his arms tight around her small body and she didn't protest as she scooted up a bit and kissed him softly, seein if it will do anything.

"Mmmm..."

He was brought gently from his sleep by her lips on his. She kissed him softly, and he returned the kiss as he came back to the world of the living.

"Oh...oh, wow! I'm so sorry! Did I fall asleep on you? How long was I out? What happened?" He felt like a huge ass....here he was, with this great girl alone with him in his living room like this, and he falls asleep.

Hailey smiled as he began to wake up, and his lips pressed against hers in response before he pulled back and his words made her chuckle lightly as she lay her head back down, snuggling against his neck this time a small smile playing across her lips.

"Oh, uhm. Jake, you were out for about 2 hours or so."She told him softly.

2 hours?! he thought, How the hell did that happen?

"Oh, wow...I'm so sorry! I can't believe I did that to you, Alex!"

Alex?

"I-I mean, Hailey...oh shit, I didn't mean to do that....Alex was my sister's name, you know, the one I was telling you about...don't know why her name came out..."

Well, I'm doing a great job of messing THIS up... he thought.

Hailey shuddered lightly as he called her by her real name, when he called her Alex as she looked up at him and smiled softly, trying to get past this with a straight face as she absent-mindely traced patterns along his chest.

"I think you were dreaming about her..about, Alex."

His dream came back to him in a rush....it had all been so real! He'd had dreams about sex before, but none that felt like that. He had been convinced that he was actually getting a blowjob from his little sister.....wow. No wonder he'd let her name slip.

There was something else about the dream....something that seemed really important at the time....something about....Hailey....Alex....crescent moon....

Damn...he lost it. Oh well, probably wasn't that important anyway. If it was, it'd come back to him soon enough, he figured.

"Ye-yeah....I guess I was...." he said. "Wait. How'd you know that?"

Hailey felt that she didn't want to embarass him too much, so she wouldn't mention the moaning, and of course when she actually did take his cock, and his cum into her throat. She'd over-view the 'smaller' details here.

"Oh..you were uh murmuring her name.."

"Shit....sorry you had to deal with that for so long..." he said, embarrassed. "You shoulda just woken me up or something! Just hit me with something," he laughed.

"Well...it's pretty late now...I'm sure you're tired from the trip and all...especially since you didn't get a good nap like me," he said with a little laugh. "You sure you wanna stay out here on the couch, though?"

Hailey laughed softly at him and rolled her eyes as she playfully hit him with a pillow. She listened to his words about napping, her trip and sleeping arangements following under such topics as she arched an eyebrow at him.

"Who said I wanted to stay on the couch?"

He grinned, and played dumb. "Really? Well where were you planning to sleep, exactly?" he teased.

He was amazed...this day had started with a trip to the airport to pick up his friend's girl...and now all the sudden she was talking about spending the night in his bed! Today was his lucky day, apparently...

Haiiley rolled her eeys teasingly at him and then traced her lips with her soft fingertips before pulling them away slowly, with a smiile.

"Come on, let's go lay down."She told him softly.

Back