What do you do for a living?

JustJennaJ

Vulnerable Sub
Currently I am trying to get through. College, but working full time as a cashier / stocker at a local hardware store. And yes, the number of "nut and bolt" puns I hear in a day is immense

I curl up in a ball in the fetal position wondering what I did wrong.

Officially, it’s that restaurant life.

Currently I am trying to get through. College, but working full time as a cashier / stocker at a local hardware store. And yes, the number of "nut and bolt" puns I hear in a day is immense

Hi, I’m in the trades so I go to a lot of hardware stores. 😉

Are you one of the friendly folks that brighten peoples day?

Haha I have to be. I'm the first and last face they see at the store

I’m one of those customers who goes straight to the shelves then brings out all of the stuff without barcodes that has to be looked up. Sorry. 😬

Mechanic for a long time, vehicles ranging from passenger cars and trucks, semis, motor homes, and aircraft. Gave up the wrenches, now I drive a semi

Guitar player…in whorehouses…
They say I play now at every chance and honky tonks
For drinks and tips

But most the time i spend behind these county bars
Cause i drinks a bit…

I live on welfare…lol. The investments from my 401k, a small state pension, and a spousal benefit from Social Security. After nine heart surgeries, I pulled the pin on working 24 years ago. I fare well enough.

In retrospect, I might have changed jobs too frequently. 🤓

Mostly, I spent 26 years working in EMS/Fire services before using up my nine lives.

Well going through college is work. Why do you ask ? If you think you would be happy working in the hardware store then ..... If this is something you don't want to do the rest of your career use it as incentive to get through college. Many people go to college studying one thing and end up doing something different. Just do something where your happy and can make some $$$$$

Back