What Are You Craving? More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am craving being able to leave my house without being in fear of catching Covid and risking damaging my lungs worse than they already are. I’m tired of being stuck at home.

I am craving being able to leave my house without being in fear of catching Covid and risking damaging my lungs worse than they already are. I’m tired of being stuck at home.

agreed.....can't wait to get out and about this summer

baby steps honey...

oh and I crave a hair cut - starting to look like one of those damned hippies!:D
As someone who has lung issues. I’ll be staying as safe as I can as I don’t need to make my lung issues worse. Breathing is already something I can’t do well. 😅

Haha I need a trim as well. 😅

As someone who has lung issues. I’ll be staying as safe as I can as I don’t need to make my lung issues worse. Breathing is already something I can’t do well. 😅

Haha I need a trim as well. 😅

I can imagine how nervous you must feel...((hugs))

I have a haircut booked in for April!!:D

A juicy, thick, medium well T-bone steak
Fried chopped potatoes and onions
(With steak juice poured through it)
2 over medium cooked jumbo sized eggs
3-4 light and fluffy banana pancakes
Topped w/strawberries, blueberries
Freshly made syrup to drizzle over them
A large mug of hot passion fruit and green tea

Breakfast. With tons of coffee, eggs and toast.

A hot shower.

A hard, primal, bed-rattling fuck that ends with my hand wrapped in her hair, her ass red with my handprints, and her pussy sweetly sore from being used hard and well.

In some order or another. :rolleyes:

Breakfast. With tons of coffee, eggs and toast.

A hot shower.

A hard, primal, bed-rattling fuck that ends with my hand wrapped in her hair, her ass red with my handprints, and her pussy sweetly sore from being used hard and well.

In some order or another. :rolleyes:

That really does sound amazing....

Waking up to my back pressed up against a warm solid chest, a hand on my hip, soft kisses on my shoulder and neck.....

Yes and thank you! Honestly, the worst is the boarding of the plane. And the plane which is always packed. Hotels are fine. Rental cars are fine. Restaurants are fine. Even meetings are fine. The flights are the only bad part. I used to prefer aisle seats, but I am a big fan of windows now just to keep people from walking by me non stop.

I’m totally with you on that...I LOVE to travel except for the actual boarding and flight...I hate those aisle seats now too, especially on long international flights...Just when you doze off...boom! Like clockwork:D...hey! That was my head...lol

That’s why Business class is much preferred ... free cocktails:D:)

I’m totally with you on that...I LOVE to travel except for the actual boarding and flight...I hate those aisle seats now too, especially on long international flights...Just when you doze off...boom! Like clockwork:D...hey! That was my head...lol

That’s why Business class is much preferred ... free cocktails:D:)
I agree with you and Boots_and_Bourbon, the whole flying experience is a bust. If only I were wealthy enough to fly only 1st class. However, I'm a aisle seat guy. I'm a geezer and suffer from TB (tiny bladder) and don't enjoy climbing over disgruntled passengers on my way to the restroom.

And I've never bumped into an aisle seat passenger. Maybe I'm just more considerate to others, which I think we can all agree, consideration can be in short supply on a flight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back