What’s everyone’s height and their bra size or dick size?

Mrmarried

Virgin
Maybe a bit of a strange ask. But I am always interested in how tall a person is and how it correlates with their “sizes” of the rest of parts of your body.

So for example-

guys post your height and dick size- length, girth ect

Girls- post your height and bra size, shape ect.

I’ll kick it off - 5’10 6 inches long redbull csn thick, veiny a mushroom head and curves up!

5’8”
4” : I often refer to it as : my little dicklette, or “princess”. What else do you think I should call it ? Looking for suggestions please. I ‘ve thought about getting the word “sissy” in pink cursive letters tattooed just above it.

I think this has contributed to my submissive nature and why I learned to give pleasure just using my mouth and tongue.

It just feels natural to me that I should feel submissive to a man with a bigger cock. I just want to be on my knees when I see a big hard cock. Don’t you think that’s just natural for a man with a small penis to feel submissive to a bigger cock ?

Last edited:
5’8”
4” : I often refer to it as : my little dicklette, or “princess”. What else do you think I should call it ? Looking for suggestions please. I ‘ve thought about getting the word “sissy” in pink cursive letters tattooed just above it.

I think this has contributed to my submissive nature and why I learned to give pleasure just using my mouth and tongue.

It just feels natural to me that I should feel submissive to a man with a bigger cock. I just want to be on my knees when I see a big hard cock. Don’t you think that’s just natural for a man with a small penis to feel submissive to a bigger cock ?
Have you considered the name "Pookie"?

I am 5’9”.

I am barrel, chested and stocky (190 lbs), and my cock is the same way. Just 5” long, but 5 7/8” in circumference at the base. Works out to 1.8” diameter, if I’m doing the formula right.

6’4”
Barely 5” fully erect
Not thick or girthy at all
Size 16 shoe(big feet don’t always mean big dick lol)

Back