🍆 How big is your dick? 🐓

ribbed-for-her-pleasure-1-49-1-00-08-21-total-price-6177617.png

Way to spin things in a positive light.

So. Thanks to some inspiration. I thought it would be funny to test a theory. If you measure from the tip of your thumb, to the tip of your pinky. This is approx how long your dick is. So I had a few try this out, so far, everyone's measurements exceed their dick size, but personally, I'm proud of my 7 inches. 🤣

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5ctdr6c80t4u3bu/20211015_102043.jpg?dl=0

There are a bunch of old wives tales about how to measure your dick. Take the size of your shoe, and subtract 2.
I'm not sure I want to use this tool. I'd only be 3 inches (by women's sizes) and non existent if I used men's.

So show me some dick sizes and impress us! Please.

Tell us more wives tales.

Size of nose?
Big hands in general?
I have size 14 shoes and can palm a basketball.

I've never measured my hubby's cock but he says it's nine inches when hard. I think that's a stretch but I can cover the length of it with two hands wrapped around it so I guess it's close to that. 😲 Fortunately it is quite thick and to me that's what I like, plus he performs very well!
In the small circle of swingers we engage with his cock is the best!

My God, people! It's not the size that matters. It's how you...

OK, size is actually all that matters. Fuck!

And I got the participation trophy of dicks.😥

Not really. Mine's a sexy beast.

So. Thanks to some inspiration. I thought it would be funny to test a theory. If you measure from the tip of your thumb, to the tip of your pinky. This is approx how long your dick is. So I had a few try this out, so far, everyone's measurements exceed their dick size, but personally, I'm proud of my 7 inches. 🤣

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5ctdr6c80t4u3bu/20211015_102043.jpg?dl=0

There are a bunch of old wives tales about how to measure your dick. Take the size of your shoe, and subtract 2.
I'm not sure I want to use this tool. I'd only be 3 inches (by women's sizes) and non existent if I used men's.

So show me some dick sizes and impress us! Please.

Tell us more wives tales.

Size of nose?
Big hands in general?
Measured it’s only 6.5” and thick but no complaints yet. I wish it was the shoe method 10”. Lol

Back