A blunt short hotwife story

Feshta

Experienced
This isn’t a polished discriptive story and it’s not worthy of the main story site but I hope it’s worthy of being wank fodder for some of you.

It isn’t a true account but does include some real parts from my relationship with my wife.

The veg was on the stove, the beef was in the oven and the beer was cold. I went to sit for five minutes while the kid’s food cooked and switched on the tv. Nothing but rubbish and bad news.

Beth, my wife, walked through the door adjusting her ear-rings and asking how she looked. The only phrase that came to mind was “wow”.

She‘s a pretty little thing with legs that go right the way up to her ass. Long, slim, shapely legs. Toned, tanned and with a swagger that catches everyone’s eye. Even after having two kids her body is still just as taught and smooth as when she was in school. Not an ounce of fat. Perfect. Quite how I fell so lucky still astounds me.

Her night out was going to be a girls only affair. Her office colleagues were throwing a little bash for Marie, one of the admin assistants, for her birthday. Pretty tame, boring and to be honest lame....boy was I in for a surprise.

She wore a burgundy dress which came just above the knee. Her shoes were 4 inches high and matched the dress. Her hair has always been a mousey brown/slightly dark blonde with a natural wave that always looked great. That night she wore it up which showed her slender neck and would drive any guy wild.

Beth left the house at around 7pm just as the kids were finishing their food. I put them in the bath, let them play until the water was cold then got them ready and into bed.

By 10pm I was feeling sleepy, my eyes were heavy and although I was trying to watch the tv my brain was shutting down. Then the sound went out and everything went dark.

I woke to my phone buzzing. I lifted it to see Beth calling. I also noticed the time was 1.20am. Pretty late for her to be out.

“Hey babe. Good night?” I asked, still groggy and slurring a bit as I stretched my neck.

“Yeh a really good night. Listen I’m not going to be home any time soon. We’re going to a party. I know it’s late but it’s been so long since I’ve had such a good night I thought I’d make the most of it.”

“Ok. I’m going up to bed. Have you got your keys?”

“Yes, they’re in my bag. I’ll see you later. Love you.”

“Love you too.”

I hung up and went up to bed. As I lay in bed it occurred to me that she had shared her location with me on her new phone. I opened the app and saw her location on the map.

I zoomed in to a house which was just 200 metres away. The house was only three streets away, about two thirds of the way from the bottom of the road. I was still a bit fuzzy but I could swear it was my best friend’s house.

I sat up straight and the fog in my mind cleared fast. I checked again and counted the houses on the street. The marker was definitely on his house.

Rob is a good guy. He’s no lady’s man but being a single guy he gets his share of fun. Why Beth was at his place was beyond me though. She said there was a party so maybe he was having a get together. Strange that he hadn’t told me though.

I kept an eye on the marker for the next ten minutes. No movement. She wasn’t just passing by, she was most certainly at his place.

I text “Hows Rob?”

“Haha, busted.” Was the reply.

“Are you all having a good party?” I asked.

“It’s only me and Rob. The girls went home about an hour ago.”

The breath left my lungs. She was alone at my best friends house.

I should tell you that we have an agreement. She is a free bird. Her body is her own and she’s free to use it as she wishes. I’d told Rob that we had this agreement a couple of years ago, and he thought it was risky but held no judgement.

“An hour ago? You’ve been alone with Rob for an hour? Seriously, with my best friend?”

There was no reply. I lay there wondering what the hell was going on. Each second felt like an hour. Every minute felt like a decade. After 2 hours I looked at the time. Only 15 minutes had passed. I checked the phone but no message.

“Are you ok?”

I waited, and waited. Then after 45 minutes the phone buzzed. I picked it up and opened it. A picture message came through. Her shoes.

I lay there wondering why she was sending me a picture of her shoes.

Another buzz. Again I opened the phone and another picture of stockings draped messily over the shoes.

It began to sink in.

Sure enough three more images arrived. The first was her dress. Then her bra. The last one came from Robs phone. It was a picture of her white panties. She only ever wore white panties for me if she was feeling amorous. She also only ever wore white panties when she went out if she was expecting to meet up with someone, which has only ever happened twice in our 8 years together, and only one of those times while we’d been married.

Five minutes after the last picture message I got a text from Beth. “Rob has his tongue in me. If you want me to come home right now you need to say so otherwise he’s going to put something else in me.”

I paused. My heart was beating so hard I was struggling to read the message. I read it three times to make sure I understood it correctly before replying. “Enjoy yourself. See you when you get home.”

That was it. I’d just handed my best friend the keys to my wife. Not that she had to ask my permission, but any time she had this opportunity she did ask. She knew she had the permission already but she liked to let me know what was happening. Three years ago on her birthday I handed her an envelope. Inside was a contract I’d written. It didn’t require her to sign, it was simply a contract I’d drawn up that gave her full rights to her own body, to use as she wished without need to ask me or even inform me before the fact. Just as long as she shared with me when she came home.

After another ten minutes another picture message arrived. I braved myself before opening it properly.

She was lying on her belly on a bed. She was totally bare skinned. The picture included her shapely ass and just behind was Rob, smiling with his hands on her hips. The text that arrived with the image read “By the time you get this, Rob will be inside me and we can never go back.”

As I was reading those words my best friend of 26 years had his cock inside my wife of 6 years.

I knew he’d always fancied her but I never thought she’d be interested in him.

For the next three hours I lay awake with no chance of sleep. At 4.40am I received a text from Beth “be home in five”, followed by a text from Rob “thanks for tonight. I really needed that. I’d really like to do it again if it’s ok with you?”

I simply looked at the text and read it over and over and over. My best friend thanking me for allowing him to fuck my wife, and asking if he has my blessing to carry on in future. I was stunned and only came round when Beth walked into the bedroom. I looked up at her with my mouth open. She could see the surprise in my face and smiled. “Silly man! What did you expect?”

As I sat looking at her she opened her purse and pulled out her stockings and bra, placing them into her hamper. She slipped her heels off and then pulled the ties holding her dress together. Her purse was placed on her dresser before she pulled the dress open and allowing it to drop before turning to face me. Her size B breasts were lightly marked in places, obviously from the love bites rob had placed.

“So you had an interesting night!?”

“I did. How was your night?”

“Torture” I replied. “Utter torture!”

“Awwww” she whispered “Don’t worry. You can have me back now.”

All she had on were her white panties which looked rather wet. She must have really enjoyed herself to be so wet. She leaned down and placed her hands on the bed and slowly crawled over to me planting a kiss on my lips, her hand searching under the covers for my cock. My hand found her leg and stroked her as it moved up towards her little ass.

She moved over and straddled me, her hands on my chest, she lowered her wetness down and began to rub the wet crotch of her underwear along my shaft. She was warm, soft, slick and had a scent of sex about her.

“You want to know what happened?”

I nodded.

“So ask me!”

“Where did you meet him?”

“He was out at the lion when we walked in. I spent most of the night chatting with him while the other girls stood close by. We all chatted together for a bit and then they decided to leave so I said I’d walk home with Rob.”

“At what point did you know you were going to fuck him?”

“Actually not until we got to his gate. He asked if I needed to get home or if I’d like a coffee. He also told me that you’d told him about our little deal. You never told me that Rob knew. As soon as he mentioned it I just knew I’d have him inside me tonight.”

I ran my finger inside the seam of her panties from her waistband slowly to her crotch. She was breathing hard as I neared her sex. Her panties were wetter and slicker than I’d thought possible.

“You like that baby?” She asked.

I nodded “you must’ve really liked him to be so wet.”

She smiled and shook her head “silly man. You really can’t tell the difference between my fluid and his? He filled me. He came inside me. He didn’t ask if he could, he didn’t even mention that he was going to cum. He just pushed deep and let it fill me.”

The thought wasn’t even in my mind. Both of the other times she’d been with anyone else they wore a condom. The thought that she’d go bareback had never entered my mind. I threw her off me onto her own side of the bed. I knelt up and looked down at her. My wife’s vagina was full of my best friend’s sperm. I roughly pulled at her panties and threw them to the floor before hastily pushing my aching cock into her and feeling the sloppy lubrication of Robs deposit.

I’d like to say I lasted and reclaimed her properly but it was too much and before my tenth thrust I was adding my fluid to his.

Since that night Rob has become Beth’s regular fuck buddy. She says she doesn’t really fancy him but she does enjoy having sex with him. Suits me.

My name is Mark and I have a sexy hotwife who regularly fucks my best friend...and I love it.

This isn’t a polished discriptive story and it’s not worthy of the main story site but I hope it’s worthy of being wank fodder for some of you.

It isn’t a true account but does include some real parts from my relationship with my wife.

The veg was on the stove, the beef was in the oven and the beer was cold. I went to sit for five minutes while the kid’s food cooked and switched on the tv. Nothing but rubbish and bad news.

Beth, my wife, walked through the door adjusting her ear-rings and asking how she looked. The only phrase that came to mind was “wow”.

She‘s a pretty little thing with legs that go right the way up to her ass. Long, slim, shapely legs. Toned, tanned and with a swagger that catches everyone’s eye. Even after having two kids her body is still just as taught and smooth as when she was in school. Not an ounce of fat. Perfect. Quite how I fell so lucky still astounds me.

Her night out was going to be a girls only affair. Her office colleagues were throwing a little bash for Marie, one of the admin assistants, for her birthday. Pretty tame, boring and to be honest lame....boy was I in for a surprise.

She wore a burgundy dress which came just above the knee. Her shoes were 4 inches high and matched the dress. Her hair has always been a mousey brown/slightly dark blonde with a natural wave that always looked great. That night she wore it up which showed her slender neck and would drive any guy wild.

Beth left the house at around 7pm just as the kids were finishing their food. I put them in the bath, let them play until the water was cold then got them ready and into bed.

By 10pm I was feeling sleepy, my eyes were heavy and although I was trying to watch the tv my brain was shutting down. Then the sound went out and everything went dark.

I woke to my phone buzzing. I lifted it to see Beth calling. I also noticed the time was 1.20am. Pretty late for her to be out.

“Hey babe. Good night?” I asked, still groggy and slurring a bit as I stretched my neck.

“Yeh a really good night. Listen I’m not going to be home any time soon. We’re going to a party. I know it’s late but it’s been so long since I’ve had such a good night I thought I’d make the most of it.”

“Ok. I’m going up to bed. Have you got your keys?”

“Yes, they’re in my bag. I’ll see you later. Love you.”

“Love you too.”

I hung up and went up to bed. As I lay in bed it occurred to me that she had shared her location with me on her new phone. I opened the app and saw her location on the map.

I zoomed in to a house which was just 200 metres away. The house was only three streets away, about two thirds of the way from the bottom of the road. I was still a bit fuzzy but I could swear it was my best friend’s house.

I sat up straight and the fog in my mind cleared fast. I checked again and counted the houses on the street. The marker was definitely on his house.

Rob is a good guy. He’s no lady’s man but being a single guy he gets his share of fun. Why Beth was at his place was beyond me though. She said there was a party so maybe he was having a get together. Strange that he hadn’t told me though.

I kept an eye on the marker for the next ten minutes. No movement. She wasn’t just passing by, she was most certainly at his place.

I text “Hows Rob?”

“Haha, busted.” Was the reply.

“Are you all having a good party?” I asked.

“It’s only me and Rob. The girls went home about an hour ago.”

The breath left my lungs. She was alone at my best friends house.

I should tell you that we have an agreement. She is a free bird. Her body is her own and she’s free to use it as she wishes. I’d told Rob that we had this agreement a couple of years ago, and he thought it was risky but held no judgement.

“An hour ago? You’ve been alone with Rob for an hour? Seriously, with my best friend?”

There was no reply. I lay there wondering what the hell was going on. Each second felt like an hour. Every minute felt like a decade. After 2 hours I looked at the time. Only 15 minutes had passed. I checked the phone but no message.

“Are you ok?”

I waited, and waited. Then after 45 minutes the phone buzzed. I picked it up and opened it. A picture message came through. Her shoes.

I lay there wondering why she was sending me a picture of her shoes.

Another buzz. Again I opened the phone and another picture of stockings draped messily over the shoes.

It began to sink in.

Sure enough three more images arrived. The first was her dress. Then her bra. The last one came from Robs phone. It was a picture of her white panties. She only ever wore white panties for me if she was feeling amorous. She also only ever wore white panties when she went out if she was expecting to meet up with someone, which has only ever happened twice in our 8 years together, and only one of those times while we’d been married.

Five minutes after the last picture message I got a text from Beth. “Rob has his tongue in me. If you want me to come home right now you need to say so otherwise he’s going to put something else in me.”

I paused. My heart was beating so hard I was struggling to read the message. I read it three times to make sure I understood it correctly before replying. “Enjoy yourself. See you when you get home.”

That was it. I’d just handed my best friend the keys to my wife. Not that she had to ask my permission, but any time she had this opportunity she did ask. She knew she had the permission already but she liked to let me know what was happening. Three years ago on her birthday I handed her an envelope. Inside was a contract I’d written. It didn’t require her to sign, it was simply a contract I’d drawn up that gave her full rights to her own body, to use as she wished without need to ask me or even inform me before the fact. Just as long as she shared with me when she came home.

After another ten minutes another picture message arrived. I braved myself before opening it properly.

She was lying on her belly on a bed. She was totally bare skinned. The picture included her shapely ass and just behind was Rob, smiling with his hands on her hips. The text that arrived with the image read “By the time you get this, Rob will be inside me and we can never go back.”

As I was reading those words my best friend of 26 years had his cock inside my wife of 6 years.

I knew he’d always fancied her but I never thought she’d be interested in him.

For the next three hours I lay awake with no chance of sleep. At 4.40am I received a text from Beth “be home in five”, followed by a text from Rob “thanks for tonight. I really needed that. I’d really like to do it again if it’s ok with you?”

I simply looked at the text and read it over and over and over. My best friend thanking me for allowing him to fuck my wife, and asking if he has my blessing to carry on in future. I was stunned and only came round when Beth walked into the bedroom. I looked up at her with my mouth open. She could see the surprise in my face and smiled. “Silly man! What did you expect?”

As I sat looking at her she opened her purse and pulled out her stockings and bra, placing them into her hamper. She slipped her heels off and then pulled the ties holding her dress together. Her purse was placed on her dresser before she pulled the dress open and allowing it to drop before turning to face me. Her size B breasts were lightly marked in places, obviously from the love bites rob had placed.

“So you had an interesting night!?”

“I did. How was your night?”

“Torture” I replied. “Utter torture!”

“Awwww” she whispered “Don’t worry. You can have me back now.”

All she had on were her white panties which looked rather wet. She must have really enjoyed herself to be so wet. She leaned down and placed her hands on the bed and slowly crawled over to me planting a kiss on my lips, her hand searching under the covers for my cock. My hand found her leg and stroked her as it moved up towards her little ass.

She moved over and straddled me, her hands on my chest, she lowered her wetness down and began to rub the wet crotch of her underwear along my shaft. She was warm, soft, slick and had a scent of sex about her.

“You want to know what happened?”

I nodded.

“So ask me!”

“Where did you meet him?”

“He was out at the lion when we walked in. I spent most of the night chatting with him while the other girls stood close by. We all chatted together for a bit and then they decided to leave so I said I’d walk home with Rob.”

“At what point did you know you were going to fuck him?”

“Actually not until we got to his gate. He asked if I needed to get home or if I’d like a coffee. He also told me that you’d told him about our little deal. You never told me that Rob knew. As soon as he mentioned it I just knew I’d have him inside me tonight.”

I ran my finger inside the seam of her panties from her waistband slowly to her crotch. She was breathing hard as I neared her sex. Her panties were wetter and slicker than I’d thought possible.

“You like that baby?” She asked.

I nodded “you must’ve really liked him to be so wet.”

She smiled and shook her head “silly man. You really can’t tell the difference between my fluid and his? He filled me. He came inside me. He didn’t ask if he could, he didn’t even mention that he was going to cum. He just pushed deep and let it fill me.”

The thought wasn’t even in my mind. Both of the other times she’d been with anyone else they wore a condom. The thought that she’d go bareback had never entered my mind. I threw her off me onto her own side of the bed. I knelt up and looked down at her. My wife’s vagina was full of my best friend’s sperm. I roughly pulled at her panties and threw them to the floor before hastily pushing my aching cock into her and feeling the sloppy lubrication of Robs deposit.

I’d like to say I lasted and reclaimed her properly but it was too much and before my tenth thrust I was adding my fluid to his.

Since that night Rob has become Beth’s regular fuck buddy. She says she doesn’t really fancy him but she does enjoy having sex with him. Suits me.

My name is Mark and I have a sexy hotwife who regularly fucks my best friend...and I love it.
Lol. Fucking "A" you are awesome. To allow your wife her pleasure.. pm sent.

Back