Wearing panties

I’m a Kohl’s or Marshall’s fan. My Facebook feed always has ads for Temu and I must say I’m intrigued.
Kohls is good too. There’s one a few towns away that I shop
At. Most of the time there’s no one that looks. But once in a while there is. That’s hot also.

Kohls is good too. There’s one a few towns away that I shop
At. Most of the time there’s no one that looks. But once in a while there is. That’s hot also.
I need a new pair of jeans, a couple shirts and some new casual shoes. But I’m shopping for panties, which I already have a drawer full of. All I’ve bought were online but I’d love to be bold enough to browse through Kohl’s or Victoria’s Secret picking out pretty panties for myself. I started with Lane Bryant for comfort but now I just get so turned on by wearing panties I want them pretty and with minimal coverage.

I need a new pair of jeans, a couple shirts and some new casual shoes. But I’m shopping for panties, which I already have a drawer full of. All I’ve bought were online but I’d love to be bold enough to browse through Kohl’s or Victoria’s Secret picking out pretty panties for myself. I started with Lane Bryant for comfort but now I just get so turned on by wearing panties I want them pretty and with minimal coverage.
I guess in my mind, if someone asked me, I’d just say I’m shopping for my wife. But no one has ever said anything.

I have a full drawer and could literally shop for new ones every day.

I guess in my mind, if someone asked me, I’d just say I’m shopping for my wife. But no one has ever said anything.

Starting to get a drawer full here too. Although it helps my wife's been the one buying them for me. Not really any questions when we're in Kohls, or similar if she's with me. Although one sales lady noticed a size a bit too big for the wife, and just grinned at me.

Back