Wearing panties

No one. In the summertime, i love to wear no panties under my trousers. I like the feel when the cock gets a bit hard from time to time without panties.

this very moment I am wearing a completely invisible pair. They are very inexpensive, comfortable, able to breathe, and allows room for growth.

I kept my fetish not secret, but low key most of the time, for ages. Then I had a girlfriend who was really into the whole thing. We started having fun with strangers on holiday or in London etc. Then we started finding guys on the web to join us on Friday nights. We ended up getting a few of my friends to join us, dress up as sluts, her filming as me and them sucked and fucked each other. One night in London, I had a friend drop some coke off for us. He brought 3 other guys with him. She had a red corset, red stockings and suspenders, red high heels on. She had them wank over her as she fucked herself with a big dildo. Then made me lick their spunk off her boots and skirt. Then had me suck each of their cocks. Meanwhile she ordered some room service. When the guy came to our room with the champagne, she told him to come in and told me to keep on sucking their cocks so he could see. She got his cock out and wanked him and he fucked her. She made it a competition to see who could make the subjects of our list come first. She won and he shot a huge load of spunk into her pussy and over her face. Then had me lick the cum off her cheeks and suck his cock clean before resuming my blowjob's of my friends. One of my friends, Gary, told me that I was in for a surprise. When he came he shot an enormous load of spunk into my mouth and over my face. I've never known any guy cum so much. I must have sucked at least 35-40 cocks with her. And I licked her pussy clean of plenty of other guys spunk when she'd been out with her girlfriends for the night, chatted up some guys and had them fuck her so she had a pussy full of spunk to bring home for me to taste and lick clean.
Love the pictures. Plus the story, Sounds like you had a lot of fun.

I kept my fetish not secret, but low key most of the time, for ages. Then I had a girlfriend who was really into the whole thing. We started having fun with strangers on holiday or in London etc. Then we started finding guys on the web to join us on Friday nights. We ended up getting a few of my friends to join us, dress up as sluts, her filming as me and them sucked and fucked each other. One night in London, I had a friend drop some coke off for us. He brought 3 other guys with him. She had a red corset, red stockings and suspenders, red high heels on. She had them wank over her as she fucked herself with a big dildo. Then made me lick their spunk off her boots and skirt. Then had me suck each of their cocks. Meanwhile she ordered some room service. When the guy came to our room with the champagne, she told him to come in and told me to keep on sucking their cocks so he could see. She got his cock out and wanked him and he fucked her. She made it a competition to see who could make the subjects of our list come first. She won and he shot a huge load of spunk into her pussy and over her face. Then had me lick the cum off her cheeks and suck his cock clean before resuming my blowjob's of my friends. One of my friends, Gary, told me that I was in for a surprise. When he came he shot an enormous load of spunk into my mouth and over my face. I've never known any guy cum so much. I must have sucked at least 35-40 cocks with her. And I licked her pussy clean of plenty of other guys spunk when she'd been out with her girlfriends for the night, chatted up some guys and had them fuck her so she had a pussy full of spunk to bring home for me to taste and lick clean.
I would thoroughly enjoy pulling your panties down and rim you until you got tired of it. The two of you sound incredible. You both know how to enjoy life to the fullest.

I am on vacation in Ocean City NJ now and I am wearing my Victoria Secret Neon Pink Satin String Bikini panty under my swim suit and my wife has no idea.
Can you imagine going to the men's room and at the urinal I comment on your nice panties because they're peeking out. You get embarrassed but your cock starts growing. I ask / tell you to show me more. Pull your suit down.

Can you imagine going to the men's room and at the urinal I comment on your nice panties because they're peeking out. You get embarrassed but your cock starts growing. I ask / tell you to show me more. Pull your suit down.
I would so love for that to happen in real life.

When you pull your suit down part way, I bend down and take it off you completely. Fortunately we are very alone. I tell you to turn around so I can get a good look. You want to, don't you? Your ass looks so sexy, and the silk so ready to rub I likely up couldn't prevent myself from running my hand up the inside of your thigh and over your silk covered ass. Do you think that would be ok?

Back