Would you rather?

JeanPanty

Literotica Guru
Here's an interesting 'would you rather' for guys. Would you rather get caught naked or caught wearing panties by a girl?

Here's an interesting 'would you rather' for guys. Would you rather get caught naked or caught wearing panties by a girl?
Defines panties. Can you imagine trying to explain why youā€™re outside her widow in the bushes naked. Trust me thereā€™s nothing you can say to make that ok.

Either. But if she likes it that would help the relationship. I've always been open about my dressing with my SOs. Normally before we sleep together I would tell them. Never let a SO catch me that way they were aware of it

Would you rather have someone walking in front of you and loudly announcing you, no matter where you going or have a very smelly belly button

I think the panties would lead to a far more interesting conversation. Honestly I don't think any of the women I know would even bat an eyelid at finding a guy naked. Maybe that's just a Scandinavian thing.

That's my excuse for going for the panties šŸ˜‰

Back