We like her to be seen.

thatnorthwestguy

Really Experienced
Erotic playtime with pictures and videos

This is a thread that I am going to try out. I like to show her off and she likes to be seen. Yes she knows I am posting these. Enjoy the show.

*edit: Keep the comments about her coming. We both like reading them.

Thank you.

Last edited:
This is the second pic from this series. Might post more tonight depending on the input.

Let the show go on :)

Last edited:
Welcome to the boards and thanks for sharing, she’s gorgeous. If she likes showing I definitely enjoy looking :devil:

Last edited:
What is a good sight to host these kinds of pics? As we get farther into the series there might be some stuff lit frowns upon. :) This set is all grabs from a fun night of play that involved videos :) the good stuff is yet to come but I might need somewhere off site to link images to.

Thank you,

Who like lips? There are 13 total in this set plus the movie.

What do you think?

Last edited:
Amazing!! Love the pics or your sexy wife.

Thank you in the second set you guys get to see those lips wrapped around something :devil:

This set still has a few pictures left and a couple videos that they were grabbed from before we get there. ;)

This is a thread that I am going to try out. I like to show her off and she likes to be seen. Yes she knows I am posting these. Enjoy the show.

This is the second pic from this series. Might post more tonight depending on the input.

Let the show go on :)

Who like lips? There are 13 total in this set plus the movie.

What do you think?

Let the tease continue.

Going to give a video link a try for a min to see if it works.

Last post for the night.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qlha9r84swdk55h/Video**0Strip**0Tease**01.mp4?dl=0

Beautiful breasts. Love the video tease.

Luscious lips, hoping her other lips are just as luscious and even more juicy.

Back