Sexy Aussie BBW wife

Kamular84

Really Experienced
So lately my wife has been feeling down about her figure, she’s currently 6 weeks pregnant with our 2nd child. But she’s so down on her figure and how beautiful I think she is, please help me show her that bigger can be gorgeous too. She’s 31 years old, 5’1 short in height hehe, 16DD Breasts, her pussy is so damn tight our first child after 15 hours of labour she was told it was a cesarean because Bub just wasn’t going to fit, her personality is so sexy she used to radiate self worth.

Please help my wife get her sexy back!! BTW she will be reading comments.

Attachments

• 21484E48-F3A9-4936-9E87-9C282DE8BA8C.jpg
    21484E48-F3A9-4936-9E87-9C282DE8BA8C.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 845
So lately my wife has been feeling down about her figure, she’s currently 6 weeks pregnant with our 2nd child. But she’s so down on her figure and how beautiful I think she is, please help me show her that bigger can be gorgeous too. She’s 31 years old, 5’1 short in height hehe, 16DD Breasts, her pussy is so damn tight our first child after 15 hours of labour she was told it was a cesarean because Bub just wasn’t going to fit, her personality is so sexy she used to radiate self worth.

Well she is very very sexy
Great picture

There's really no doubt about it. Your wife is sexy as hell. And she looks stunningly sexy in that black lace lingerie. It really shows off what can only be described as a mouthwatering pair of spectacular tits! If 6 weeks of pregnancy has had any adverse affect on her figure, I sure as hell don't see any evidence of it in that pic. She looks amazingly beautiful. She should be radiating self worth all over the fucking place.

Ben

I'll echo the thoughts above, and take the liberty of speaking for atleast 88.87% of the male population, and probably 16.34% of the female population that we'd be very pleased to know her. I mean know in the biblical sense.

She has her own account but as posted NO PM’s all private messages have been ignored.

I’ve been asked by someone to post some more personal pics so enjoy, (Note you do not have my permission to reuse these pictures or save them please respect my request or I’ll remove all pictures I am trying to boost her confidence)

https://imgur.com/a/KupWVlQ

Your wife is VERY sexy indeed !!!
I love that smirk on her face.. Really friggin cute !!!

Thanks for the kind words she was smiling when she read them, as a reward here’s another angle of that gorgeous lace outfit and more curves!!

Woah! Now THAT pic leaves no doubt at all as to why she is pregnant.

Ben

I know right, she’s smiling reading your comments gents that’s so much I’ll give more pics when I get a chance

She is gorgeous! This mature man would do very naughty things to her in a heartbeat!

She looks mighty fine to me. Curvalicious women are hot.:heart::devil:

No that was an ‘I know He can’t resist me smile’ hehe after the pic was taken she got what she wanted lol

Wife was feeling playful so she sends these while I’m trying to work dammit baby! How would you fellas deal with the want to go home to this sexy girl but need to work hehe.

Reminder no pm’s keep chat here please.

Attachments

• 0C044230-4B76-478F-8F36-AC986BBCD579.jpg
    0C044230-4B76-478F-8F36-AC986BBCD579.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 219
  • E9BEF58A-097E-49AF-97E1-0FA86223A467.jpg
    E9BEF58A-097E-49AF-97E1-0FA86223A467.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 221
  • 2903419C-B387-4EEC-8884-BB26305D7014.jpg
    2903419C-B387-4EEC-8884-BB26305D7014.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 223
Wife was feeling playful so she sends these while I’m trying to work dammit baby! How would you fellas deal with the want to go home to this sexy girl but need to work hehe.

All her photos have been extremely sexy, and I'd love to hear that Aussie voice :heart:

Sod the work. Get home pronto.

Back