Sexy Aussie BBW wife

Sorry about being so quiet guys, wife has had our son and currently recovering from a lot of complications with her C-section will hopefully get some new pics when my wife is feeling better.
Congratulations to you both. Unfortunately even without complications C-sections are slow to recover from

Thanks Todger so are we!

As promised these are the pictures from
Some ‘Mummy and Daddy Alone time’ the spread out is fresh after an Oral orgasm hehe!

Unfortunately only mummy got her fix so hopefully my turn later!!

Ladies first. :) So glad she's doing better and is up to enjoying her body again and sharing it with us. Thanks for the great pics. Very inviting, especially when spread open like that. She looks like she's an amazing fuck. Take good care of her.

Thanks Todger so are we!

As promised these are the pictures from
Some ‘Mummy and Daddy Alone time’ the spread out is fresh after an Oral orgasm hehe!

Unfortunately only mummy got her fix so hopefully my turn later!!

Got to take care of the ladies first, and I see there is clear evidence you have. Hopefully you get to give her a protein shake soon.

I know right so playful but doesn’t feel sexy most days but I’m starting to get her to come out of her shell it’s just hard for bigger women to feel sexy!

I know right so playful but doesn’t feel sexy most days but I’m starting to get her to come out of her shell it’s just hard for bigger women to feel sexy!
I think bigger ladies are far sexier than skinny girls with nothing to hang onto and enjoy the feel of

She is very very sexy take it from me 😉😉, you can always send me a private message if you would like to chat, as I understand exactly how you both feeling as I am married to a Beautiful BBBW myself here in the UK 🇬🇧 and we both had health issues.

Hope your both doing well just wanted to say hi to you both sending love and best wishes from the UK 🇬🇧 remember DM's always open 😊

Take care ❤️

Back