We don't give a damn how they do it OUTSIDE.

In today's email:

ConocoPhillips Alaska has implemented a new travel restriction, effective Wednesday April 8, for all employees and contractors traveling to ConocoPhillips North Slope facilities. As of April 8, if you have traveled through another airport in Alaska to get to Anchorage for your flight, you will be denied boarding unless you have been in self-quarantine in Anchorage for the previous two weeks. Generally, this means in-state travelers will have to drive (without breaking quarantine) to Anchorage rather than fly on commercial aircraft. These measures are being taken to avoid exposing passengers on a ConocoPhillips aircraft to any individuals who may have recently been in an airport outside of Anchorage and on an intra-state commercial flight. These new restrictions are being taken so we do not compromise the other measures we have put in place to avoid workers’ exposure to the COVID-19 virus. We expect this new measure to predominantly affect those workers residing on the Kenai Peninsula or Fairbanks. We are making plans to provide bus transportation from the Kenai and Fairbanks area to Anchorage. More information will be provided as these plans are confirmed. Our first priority is the safety and wellbeing of our workforce and their families, and as this advisory emphasizes, we must all be vigilant to avoid the spread of COVID-19.

92531838_1665156500289313_1426144745335291904_n.jpg

I think it's time for another walk outside. It seems to be the thing to do to get out of the house these days.

I was to my work office where I interviewed and hired a new EIT. I also dropped off the city election ballots in the drop box.

I've missed this thread. I'll have to sit down with my laptop and go through it properly.

You see the world the way it's supposed to be.

Thread stopped. North to the Future thread is the replacement.

Back