Wat's Guns-N-Stuff Thread

He won't have any of the M1 clips but I think I know someone that does and he will also be at breakfast this AM.

Now, if you wanted AR stripper clips I have maybe a few hundred of those things.

You can load an AR without stripper clips, but it's hard to load a M1 without en bloc clips. Well, there's always single feed, but still. That spoils the fun.

I have a big ol' box of them.

Somewhere . . . .

Yeah you can but I find it a lot easier to load'em up with the strippers, easier on the ole fingers. I'll ask about the clips.

You can load an AR without stripper clips, but it's hard to load a M1 without en bloc clips. Well, there's always single feed, but still. That spoils the fun.

I have a big ol' box of them.

Somewhere . . . .
I have clips of strippers and strippers of clips

I have 16 cameras in my bar

don't get your hopes up, MAGA boys.
Although she's in an "unhappy marriage", check out her playground posts.
Nothing but Mandingo fantasies as far as teh eye can see.
So many repressed psyches and lifestyles here. Almost like it's a feature. How many times have we heard that trump would have probably turned out different had only he been hugged, shown love?

Let the record show that the thread starter is still giving props to a member outed for using white supremacist racial slurs.

The other ammosexuals seem to be tolerating him just fine, too.

The next time Deplorables cry "racists!" while pointing at someone else, refer to this thread. 😎

Let the record show that the thread starter is still giving props to a member outed for using white supremacist racial slurs.

The other ammosexuals seem to be tolerating him just fine, too.

The next time Deplorables cry "racists!" while pointing at someone else, refer to this thread. 😎
I LOVE THAT THEY COME HERE!
AND IT LOOKS LIKE FROM LAST NIGHT THAT WE MAY BE EXPANDING INTO A WHOLE NEW DEMOGRAPHIC: WOMEN SEEKING "REAL MEN!"
(whatever the hell that means when you're referring to the likes of wat, wizz, and Joepep :unsure: 🤷‍♀️ :unsure: 🤷‍♀️ :rolleyes:).
Come back, trailerhitch, I miss your boohoo takes on things just not as much as wat's nutsack does.

80eb64af5e70584f6a543a76c471cb05.jpg

New/old M1 in hand in T minus 4 hours . . . .

Stock stripping to commence this afternoon.

As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do.

~ Andrew Carnegie

4822420-Epictetus-Quote-It-is-the-part-of-an-uneducated-person-to-blame.jpg

20210520_224737_0000-1024x1024.jpg.webp

Hey, wizz?

Do ya NOT hate Islamists as you really do NOT hate commies???

Askin' for a friend.

Fucking M1 clip prices!!! It would almost be worth it to fly to France, buy a shovel, rent a metal detector, and dig up Normandy. You know they're everywhere.

20210519_165252_0004-1024x1024.jpg.webp

Yeah, I took a look yesterday when the subject came up. Contact the sellers and see if you can make a bulk deal and be done with it. It's only going to get worse with time. :rolleyes:

Back