Wat's Guns-N-Stuff Thread

Oh yeah, you lot, living the Life of Leisure, going off to murder poor helpless/defenseless pigeons as if they were misbehaving untrainable farm dogs named Cricket.

Too bad about the untrainable Lit libturds and their "elk."

I did mention that the M1 shipped, right? Did I remember to? The M1 shipped.

Now you get to sit in your rocker on the front porch waiting for it to be delivered. *chuckle*

Yeah, I murdered 40, 10 got away. I need to spend a little more time shooting trap. None of them should have gotten away.

Thursday! It comes Thursday. That's tomorrow in most places. So I reckon I'll get a call from the FFL with the jolly good news. He won't be surprised. Question is, will he be around this weekend. I'm not chasing him to some show halfway across the state. I get to drive enough as it is.

He's off some weekends, but not many.

What's the plan, break it down to the essentials and put it back together?

Oh, my gunsmith has a shit pot full of barrels. Many of them are in damn near new condition. I'm going help him compile a list of calibers and condition and I'll pass the list along to you when complete. There may be some that will catch your eye for a future project.

Yeah, for the M1, I think a good disassembly and cleaning and redo the wooden bits. The bore was the best-in-class for this batch of rifles they had for sale. If the crown isn't beat to shit, it should be okay. I'm not looking at anything but milspec accuracy. Maybe I'll build one one day, but it's not like there's a shortage of projects in Wat's World, and you know it.

THey seem to want a chunk of money for junker Mausers these days. I found a couple of derelicts a couple hundred each. Some FNs were a few hundred more. German ones were closer to a grand. I may just say fuck it and do my 1939 Mauser model if I go to building something.

Yeah, if it looks even close to mil-spec they want to classify it as a "military collectible." Fuck'em. There's a shit pot of 'sporterized' Mausers out there, many not well done, that have no collectible value at all. BUT, the actions are what counts and you can turn them into anything you want. You'll find those in the gun stores and pawn shops, mostly in rural areas. The most desirable actions are pre-'43 Wafenfabric (Mauser), BRNO, and La Coruna. That is not to say the others are trash, merely that those are the best.

And in the world of firearms, anything for a couple hundred bucks is almost a steal.

The revolution is an act of violence . . . .

~ Mao Tse-tung

daily_picdump-30-7.jpg

And in the world of firearms, anything for a couple hundred bucks is almost a steal.

The revolution is an act of violence . . . .

~ Mao Tse-tung
Exactly. With some of those 'sporterized' beasts the scope alone is worth the price. If your FFL is going to all those shows tell him what you're looking for. Yeah, he's going to make some bucks off you but you've got him doing the leg work. Make him earn his pay.

This is where the Sen. is wrong. Voting is NOT a right, there are, and always have been, conditions that have to be met to vote. No where in the Constitution can you find voting defined, explicitly, as a 'right.' What you do find is that IF voting is permitted it cannot be withheld from certain individuals.

Further, it seems odd to me that the democrats in particular are toting the decrease in violent crime, and it has, while at the same time calling for the disarming of the citizenry. Of course they're using the real mass shootings by the insane as an excuse to do so. My advice to you, or anyone else, is to avoid 'gun free' zones.

Today is the celebration of the winning of the Great Patriotic War in the former Soviet Union. As it should be. They had fewer defective firearms . . . .

soviet-marshal-georgij-zhukov-in-moscow-on-victory-day-parade-in-1945-photo-wikimedia-640x480.png

I carried 250 rds in mags and bandoliers 10 40 mm grenades, 6 hand grenades, 250 rd belt for the pig and 45 rds for my 45

Plus NBC gear, 4 MREs, 4 pair of socks

Then jump out the ass end of a C130 at 800 ft agl

Legs!

I carried 250 rds in mags and bandoliers 10 40 mm grenades, 6 hand grenades, 250 rd belt for the pig and 45 rds for my 45

Plus NBC gear, 4 MREs, 4 pair of socks

Then jump out the ass end of a C130 at 800 ft agl

Legs!
How is it that you, Mister I Call Every Liberal I See A Communist, can’t recognize yo boy wat celebrating Communists? I mean, c’mon, that’s your shtick. I guess it’s hard to see when your head’s buried busy licking taint.

Back