Visions of the Lovers Trinity

She smiled to him.

He must be the one to wake us. You were the last one to enter so easier perhaps to waken.

She watched as he vanished and smiled before looked to the giant.

You can do nothing to me... here or out there. You have no power other than your petty childish temper. You have no fight with me yet... keep it that way titan...

She felt a pull they were seeking to wake her and she gave in to the pull to return to them

IC: Ethan McCord and Danny Johannsson

He looked over to her and smiled, "At least the kid's out of the fire," And then looked up to their gigantic would-be immolator. "And left us in the frying pan."

"He must be the one to wake us," She smiled over to him, "You were the last one to enter so easier perhaps to waken."

Then the ground trembled and his eyes opened to the sensation of Danny's lips to his.

His eyes widened and then softened even as Danny jolted up from the kiss.

Ethan smiled up at him, "Smart kid...Your kissing me worked."

"I d-didn't....I-I-I-was only trying to wake you up." Danny stammered desperate to not have this conversation continue.

He sat up and pointed not caring in the slightest about what the kid was saying, "What are you doing, kid? Wake up Revenna now!"

Danny jolted at his words but eyes widened in realization and immediately wheeled around to her. Bending over he puckered his lips and kissed her lips.

------------------X

IC: Firegiant

"I have found you. I now know where you are, Olympian. I will come for you and you will know my vengeance in reality." The fiery giant raged, "Until then tremble in fear for what little of your miserable days remains to you."

"You can do nothing to me... here or out there." She declared defiantly, "You have no power other than your petty childish temper. You have no fight with me yet... keep it that way titan..."

"You will burn!" He roared dousing her another blast of the fires of rage. "You won't get away from me!"

The soothing comfort of the kiss her powers in the dream state blasted stronger for a moment exploding the barrier sending searing shards everywhere as she woke in the conscious realm... Weak but alive. Her body felt heavy at the sheer amount of powers that had left her body building the same barrier unconsciously in the waking world. The air thin around them as she looked to them...

Danny... Ethan...

And with that she lost consciousness. The barrier simply turning into golden dust and falling around them. The wave of water now reaching her it splashed softly as if to wake her for a moment. A whisper to both of their ears revealed a little water sprite.

She is only demi goddess her power have a limit and a toll... She is okay. Just sleepy... It's okay

Just as quickly the little sprite flitted over to check on her studying his Gods niecelike a proper little nurse.

IC: Ethan McCord and Danny Johannsson

"I d-didn't....I-I-I-was only trying to wake you up." Danny stammered desperate to not have this conversation continue.

He sat up and pointed not caring in the slightest about what the kid was saying, "What are you doing, kid? Wake up Revenna now!"

Danny jolted at his words but eyes widened in realization and immediately wheeled around to her. Bending over he puckered his lips and kissed her lips.

Slowly her breathing came out weakly and her eyes slowly cracked open to center on him, "Danny... Ethan..."

"Are you hurt, my love?" Ethan asked but no answer came.

The water from the nearby koi pond surged up over its banks and splashed over Revenna's body. A beautiful tiny water spirit formed beside them. She smiled to Danny and Ethan in turn whispering to them, "She is only demi goddess her power have a limit and a toll... She is okay. Just sleepy... It's okay." Then turned to examine her ward.

Revenna lay on the lawn and Danny looked over to Ethan asking, "What do we do?"

"Well, we don't leave her out naked in the backyard," He knelt beside them and wrapped his arms under her to scoop her up in his protective embrace. Easily he lifted her up in his arms and began to make their way back towards the house.

Danny walked after them, "That was intense." He looked about worried. "Are we sure we're safe here?"

"I can't think of anywhere safer, kid," He said coming up to the house, "Get the door for us."

Danny hurried stepped up and took the door holding it open for Ethan to carry Revenna through. He walked into the living room and gently laid her down on the sofa.

It took a few hours before Revenna stirred back awake. She found herself draped over with thick warm blankets and a fire crackling in the fireplace. Outside the sky was dark as crickets chirped and fireflies floated about. Danny and Ethan both now clothed brightened with relief when she finally did awaken.

"My love....Revenna...?" They said happily to her.

She smiled and snuggled deep in the blankets.

I suspect your visions are of some ancient enemy of my father's side of the family. Only one race that I can think of right off hand would be that consumed with revenge but I don't remember any of them being of fire like that.

She motioned for them to join her though doubted that young Danny would yet with Ethan there as well.

We are safe here let's relax... together.

Her eyes still felt heavy and her body a little strange as if full body lightheadedness.

I should be fully recovered by tomorrow some time

IC: Danny Johannsson and Ethan McCord

Danny hurriedly stepped up and took the door holding it open for Ethan to carry Revenna through. He walked into the living room and gently laid her down on the sofa.

It took a few hours before Revenna stirred back awake. She found herself draped over with thick warm blankets and a fire crackling in the fireplace. Outside the sky was dark as crickets chirped and fireflies floated about. Danny and Ethan both now clothed brightened with relief when she finally did awaken.

"My love....Revenna...?" They said happily to her.

She smiled at both of them snuggling into the big fluffy flannel blanket. "I suspect your visions are of some ancient enemy of my father's side of the family. Only one race that I can think of right off hand would be that consumed with revenge but I don't remember any of them being of fire like that."

Danny shook his head in disbelief, "Jesus, Revenna, aren't you at all put off by getting dragged into that vision...I am so sorry by the way. That was all my fault."

"Wasn't your fault, kid." Ethan told him, "That thing's got beef with her and you're getting mixed into it. If anything we should be apologizing to you for getting you dragged into this."

She motioned for them both to come closer to her. "We are safe here let's relax... together."

Ethan strode forward and sitting beside her on the sofa. Danny dearly wanted to get closer to her, but hesitated to do that to her because Ethan was right there, and he was not certain how he'd react watching a total stranger being intimate with his wife. Not to mention how uncertain he was in how he felt towards him at all either. So he stood and made a step towards them but stopped caught halfway between his chair and the sofa.

Ethan wrapped her up comfortingly in his arms pulling her to lay against his broad body. She said, "I should be fully recovered by tomorrow some time."

"That's good," He nodded but then glanced towards the door, "I...uh...should head home now. My mom should be worried about me by now." He looked to her as if asking permission, "Can I...Is it alright if I come see you again tomorrow?"

Of course Danny. You are always welcome and safe here.

Snuggling against Ethan she held her hand out once more to entice Danny to join them. She smiled to him her eyes a shimmer of memories of him making love to her as she smiled.

Feel free to join us any time My beloved mortal.

She truly hopes he would take her hand so she could pull him close as well but she saw his hesitation and just smiled to him

It's alright Danny

"That's good," He nodded but then glanced towards the door, "I...uh...should head home now. My mom should be worried about me by now." He looked to her as if asking permission, "Can I...Is it alright if I come see you again tomorrow?"

"Of course Danny." She said snuggling into Ethan's embrace. "You are always welcome and safe here."

"Thanks," Danny said rising up to his feet, "I appreciate that and...uh..." He trailed off embarassed as he remembered all the things they'd done together since he came here earlier.

Then she held out her hand for him to take, "Feel free to join us any time My beloved mortal."

The look in her eyes was both warming and enticing at the same time, and he really wanted to come closer and spend the rest of the night with her. However Ethan was there too and he was uncertain and afraid of how he felt about him. So he was stuck for a moment hesitating about coming closer and turning to leave.

"It's alright Danny." She said reassuringly and something in her eyes made him believe her. It was alright. Revenna had said it was. So it must be.

He found himself taking a step towards her close enough for her to reach out and take hold of his hand. "I do need to get home, but..." He looked into her eyes and added, "...but I'll stay if you tell me to."

I would love for you to stay but what would you tell your mother? You are moving into the old "creepy" mansion on the hill to live with and pleasure an ancient pagan demigoddess?

She tried to joke a little to ease his nerves. Holding his hand she smiled and seemed to gain a little more strength with both of them so close to her.

I do understand if you need to go. Mortal parents are a little more prone to worry and flights of fancy of what all could have happened bad.

She moved to sit up a little more holding his hand with both hands.

However I would love for you to stay. I know you have many questions for us or for me lover.

He found himself taking a step towards her close enough for her to reach out and take hold of his hand. "I do need to get home, but..." He looked into her eyes and added, "...but I'll stay if you tell me to."

"I would love for you to stay but what would you tell your mother?" She asked with a mirthful smile playing on her lips, "You are moving into the old "creepy" mansion on the hill to live with and pleasure an ancient pagan demigoddess?"

"You're right," He smiled to her settled by her mirth, "She'd probably freak out if she did found out."

"I do understand if you need to go." She continued giving his hand a warm squeeze, "Mortal parents are a little more prone to worry and flights of fancy of what all could have happened bad."

He chuckled nodding his head at her commentary. "Yeah they do."

She sat up taking his hand within both of hers. The action caused the blanket to fall off her shoulders and baring her breasts to his view once again. It was distracting since Revenna had a glorious pair of them, and he was merely a mortal teenaged young man.

"However I would love for you to stay," She told him, "I know you have many questions for us or for me lover."

He swallowed past a lump rising in his throat, "I-I guess I do...I mean if you are okay with me pestering you about all this?"

He was still holding her hand even though the moment had passed, but Danny was reluctant to let go of the connection of holding her hand like this, and he wanted to pay her the respect she deserved by not ogling her breasts despite how his eyes wanted to linger on them as well. "Uh...I guess I should...uh...go now, right? I mean if that's okay with you and all?"

"Seeya kid," Ethan told him with a mirthful smirk on his face as well.

He reluctantly let go of her hand and turned to leave the two of them.

When he left Ethan turned to Revenna, "That kid needs help. He needs you, Revenna. He basically volunteering you to be the driver at his steering wheel."

She smiled watching him go. A soft sigh and a snuggle in agaisnt Ethan as she listened to his words.

I know... he needs us. However he is not like orphaned mortals I have aided... he has a family and people who will worry. How to help him without causing stress or strife to anyone?

She sank deep into thought on this as fingertips absently played over Ethans arms and chest.

Much less get answers about who that was in his visions as I doubt father will be forthcoming with information.

IC: Ethan McCord

When he left Ethan turned to Revenna, "That kid needs help. He needs you, Revenna. He basically volunteering you to be the driver at his steering wheel."

She snuggled in tighter against his body and Ethan regretted putting on the t-shirt seperating them now. He'd done so for the sake of the boy's uncertain sensibilities concerning the attraction he felt towards Ethan. However now with his naked wife nestled in his arms

"I know... he needs us." She commented, "However he is not like orphaned mortals I have aided... he has a family and people who will worry. How to help him without causing stress or strife to anyone?"

She went silent staring into the distance as a hand traced over the muscles of his chest under the fabric of the t-shirt he was wearing, contemplating her problem. Then added, "Much less get answers about who that was in his visions as I doubt father will be forthcoming with information."

"Figuring that out is your department," Ethan told her wryly, "Keeping you alive is mine...don't scare like that again, my love."

The Oracle has done as she did many times before. She passed on her powers but did not put a...

She fell silent for a moment thinking of how to word it.

A time release or pressure valve within the transfer. I have seen this happen before. An orphan little girl I took in sometime in the early 40s. She was younger than he was with visions just as powerful. Too powerful for her young mind. I worked with her for years trying to help her but...

She fell silent again not wanting to remember the young girls girl's death.

He needs me and I need you. You will be the balance.

She looked deep into his eyes.

As for not scaring you like that anymore it may have to be that I find entrance to his visions to help him. Just a warning.

She smiled leaning up to kiss him softly.

"Figuring that out is your department," Ethan told her wryly, "Keeping you alive is mine...don't scare me like that again, my love."

"The Oracle has done as she did many times before," Rrevenna replied, "She passed on her powers but did not put a..."

Ethan watched as she fell silent for a minute contemplating before murmuring, "A time release or pressure valve within the transfer. I have seen this happen before. An orphan little girl I took in sometime in the early 40s. She was younger than he was with visions just as powerful. Too powerful for her young mind. I worked with her for years trying to help her but..."

"...But?" Ethan asked leadingly when she fell silent once more. He did hug her tighter running a hand over the outside of her arm to console the pain of hurtful memories resurfacing.

"He needs me and I need you." She said looking into his eyes deep the way she did whenever he fell in love even further with her, "You will be the balance."

"Any time you need me, I'll be there." He said running a hand over her cheek affectionately, "But you need to be the Captain at the kid's steering wheel, darling. He's opening up to you but freezes up every time he sees me."

"As for not scaring you like that anymore it may have to be that I find entrance to his visions to help him." She said leaning in to give him a quick soft peck on the lips before adding, "Just a warning."

"Duly noted. Just be very careful when you do for my sake." He replied before lifting her up in his arms and raised up to his feet. He walked out of the living room and up the stairs to the bedroom.

"Now I'd like to remind my wife just who her husband is and how much he needs her. Feel free to object to this plan," He reached the bedroom door and kicked it open carrying her inside, "Not that I'll listen to any of them."

She purrs and snuggles up in his arms.

Well sounds like someone is jealous.

She nipped at his lips her arms hugging him as they walked into the bedroom.

So let's not worry about anything and just remind you that you having nothing to worry about with the mortal.

She winked teasing

It's not like he will live as long as we will.

She didn't want to think about it but that was the reality of mortals.

Now show me just what my loving husband really needs after his wife had her mortal

"Now I'd like to remind my wife just who her husband is and how much he needs her. Feel free to object to this plan," He reached the bedroom door and kicked it open carrying her inside, "Not that I'll listen to any of them."

She snuggled into his arms purring like a kitten, "Well sounds like someone is jealous."

"Of the kid," Ethan laughed, "That's funny that you'd think that."

"So let's not worry about anything and just remind you that you having nothing to worry about with the mortal." She surmised kissing him on the lips with a teasing wink.

"I am not jealous of the kid," He told her. "Really it was that I was so sick worrying over you...now I just want to affirm you're alright."

"It's not like he will live as long as we will." She said with a sad note to her voice.

"I know," He nodded, "So don't get too attached to him. He only has a handful of decades left. That's the problem with mortals. They live so fast but they die so much quicker."

"Now show me just what my loving husband really needs after his wife had her mortal." She said.

"To jog your memory," He laid her down and kissed her on the lips. He pulled up and gave her a playful wink, "Is that enough of a reminder or do you need further jogging?"

I'm starting to remember.

She cooed and pressed against him.

Might need a little more information.

She winked and caressed hands over his chest and nipped at his lips.

Then again we have all the time in the world to remember.

Curling close she pressed against him more.

"To jog your memory," He laid her down and kissed her on the lips. He pulled up and gave her a playful wink, "Is that enough of a reminder or do you need further jogging?"

"I'm starting to remember." She replied coyly pressing her lithe body up against his, "Might need a little more information."

"Let's see if we can't remedy that then," He smiled and nipped at her lips teasingly.

"Then again we have all the time in the world to remember." She said nipping at his lips in turn and he felt her hands spread over the shirt he wore and curling up against him so she could feel sheltered by his broad body over her.

"But no time is more important than this one." Rising up from over her Ethan reached down and pulled the shirt over his head and threw it over on to the floor exposing his marvelously cut and muscled chest and abs for her hands to explore and do what they will with every millimeter of bare skin revealed to them. He bent back down kissing her on the lips before kissing a trail down her neck and chest to capture her right nipple between his lips. "The one where you and I make love in your bed."

Our... bed

She moaned softly as her chest arched at his lips on her breast. Her hands now free to roam his chest and back free from clothing she did eventually find her hands tugging at his pants and belt. Her body pressed against his lips and hands as they both seemed lost in exploring each other. So different from the innocent Danny Ethan knew every fiber of her being even if the body was somewhat different. Her mind danced over how Danny looked at Ethan and how he had pleasured her and she could picture with so much ease the two of them together with her reveling in passion and lust as their bodies twined together.

"But no time is more important than this one." Rising up from over her Ethan reached down and pulled the shirt over his head and threw it over on to the floor exposing his marvelously cut and muscled chest and abs for her hands to explore and do what they will with every millimeter of bare skin revealed to them. He bent back down kissing her on the lips before kissing a trail down her neck and chest to capture her right nipple between his lips. "The one where you and I make love in your bed."

"Our... bed..." She moaned out softly, her back arching to lift her golden-hued breast in the air for more of his attention, and Ethan was nothing more than willing to make her breasts into attention whores for his lips.

"Yes..." He murmured with a nipple between his teeth, "...Our bed..."

Her hands roamed over his muscled shoulders and chest eventually lower down towards the waistband of his jeans. He felt her fingers tug at them eager for them to be removed.

Ethan chuckled gruffly kissing his way back up to her lips and in doing so climbing onto the bed so his legs straddled over her naked body. His knees on either side of her put the fly well within reach of those eager hands to undo and free what they hungered for from its confines within his pants.

His were too busy sifting through her golden sun-kissed mane as he deepened the kiss of his lips against hers.

Quick work made of getting his pants opened and moved some her hands began caressing along his hips and slowly toying lower as she snuggled closer still to him. So lost in the feeling and sensuality of it all.

I love you...

She softly spoke between kisses.

Ethan chuckled gruffly kissing his way back up to her lips and in doing so climbing onto the bed so his legs straddled over her naked body. His knees on either side of her put the fly well within reach of those eager hands to undo and free what they hungered for from its confines within his pants.

His were too busy sifting through her golden sun-kissed mane as he deepened the kiss of his lips against hers.

Her deft fingers freed his fly leaving it open and he breathed out as he felt them delve beneath the denim fabric over his his and then tracing down the v-shaped contour of his muscles lower to the large manhood hidden underneath his jeans.

He broke the kiss and chuckled to her gruffly, "Damn woman, making me worry like that after finding you again after so long apart from you...from this."

That's when she said the words that could melt glaciers. Softly between kisses, "I love you..."

His answer came in his rolling her over so she was on top. "And I love you so much I could not live another lifetime apart from you, Revenna. I need you in my life for it to have any meaning."

Then it appears my immortality is a good thing at least for you.

She smiled staring into his eyes. Her hair falling over one eye as she smiled moving her body against his with a rolling ripple of her hips and pressing firmly into a kiss.

We will never lose each other again my love.

His answer came in his rolling her over so she was on top. "And I love you so much I could not live another lifetime apart from you, Revenna. I need you in my life for it to have any meaning."

"Then it appears my immortality is a good thing at least for you." She retorted with a wry smile. "We will never lose each other again my love."

He groaned out loud as she rolled her hips in a sinuous dance firmly seated over his cock. Then she bent down to plant her lips to his in a kiss for all the ages.

Arms hold her tight as he meets her kiss in kind. He thrust up into her with all of his passion for her. "Yes, never again. Now ride to completion, my love."

She rode wild there atop of her blessed lover. Her head tossed back her eyes closed her body dancing like a wild wind as she moved all over him

Yes lover...

Feeling orgasm overtake her body she trembled now a leaf trapped in that wild wind as she felt the electric feelings rage over her body laying against him as she sought to regain her very breath.

Back