Visions of the Lovers Trinity

IC: Ethan McCord

Arms hold her tight as he meets her kiss in kind. He thrust up into her with all of his passion for her. "Yes, never again. Now ride to completion, my love."

"Yes lover.." She said riding on his cock like a jockey spurring her horse to a win in the Kentucky derby. Her head back, golden hair cascading down her back as she lifted herself up to the tip of his cockhead and then dropped down to the root of him swiveling her hips in little circles to increase the pleasure felt by both of them.

She gloried in it. The physical confirmation of their bond as husband and wife. The affirmation of a shared love that endured centuries.

To Ethan she was angelic, a goddess, reigning supreme over her domain.

When they came they came together. Then they came down and laid in bed slumber soon taking them both over.

--------------------------X

IC: Danny Johannsson

The next morning Danny woke up with a pounding headache. He rolled over in bed clutching his pounding head. He'd had another vision in his dreams over night of the scary fire giant and Revenna and Ethan....and he and Ethan.

No he didn't want to think about it, but he did need to go over there. Revenna seemed to understand and care about him and his visions. She wanted to help him.

So Danny got up and showered, dressed, and began to make his way next door his head still aching terribly. Revenna would help him, right? She had to.

She had awakened at least she thought she was awake till she saw the forest lands she had called home in her first life. The massive rock rounded out of the hill where she often sat when she sensed family looking for her.

Well you have not done this in a while father so... let's talk.

There he was Zeus leaning against the tree they all had leaned against to show no perceived hostility that her animal guardians would take as an attack.

I believe it is you who has the questions Daughter? Questions that I would not have to answer and lives you never would have had to be reborn into if you had joined us and taken your rightful place on Olympus.

I am not getting into that with you father. Now how do I help the mortal that our dear Oracle has dropped her powers into without so much as a pressure valve or even dream training? And who is the fire giant seeking to kill me over some vendetta with you or the others?

You will have to figure out why she chose him or he will have to figure it out as for any fire giant...

With that she was awake with a growl. Father was unwilling to share what he knew of the being and didnt want her to see his fear and worry... shocker she saw it anyways in his eyes as he had kissed her brow to wake her.

Ethan was already awake by the time the first light of dawn began to creep across the floor as morning slowly came upon them. In his arms, her head laying over his chest and leg curled over his hip, Revenna lay still slumbering. Ethan didn't disturb her even though his bladder needed a trip to the toilet. He lay there stroking his fingers through his sleeping wife's hair and admiring how gods be damned beautiful she was.

And even after so many years apart she still loved someone as unworthy as him. Him?

How in the world did he get so lucky as to be married to this beautiful goddess?

Suddenly her face twisted into a snarl and her eyes shot open lifting her head from his pectoral muscle that had been her pillow through the night and let out a frustrated growl.

"Revenna," He asked, "What is it?"

Just then the doorbell sounded.

--------------------X

Danny hand was still holding a head that felt like someone was taking a jackhammer to the inside of it. God it hurt. He had made the tea Revenna had given him and that seemed to work for a little while but now it felt as if the pain had come back twice as bad. He needed to see Revenna again. She would know how to help him. She had to.

He rung the doorbell at the door wincing as the sharp pain reverberated to the sound of it.

Father visiting my original home among mortals in a dream for us to talk and his fear of what Danny has seen. He also said that Danny or I will figure out why the Oracle did what she has done to Danny.

She heard the knocking.

I believe he is back love. Please let him in while I get dressed. If he needs more tea for his headaches use the blue tin in the herb pantry with the star on it. It should help with his pain and perhaps help him see his visions more calmly.

"Revenna," He asked, "What is it?"

"Father visiting my original home among mortals in a dream for us to talk and his fear of what Danny has seen." She said getting up from him and the bed and smoothing out her hair tussled from their lovemaking last night and the slumbering afterwards.

"So Zeus is aware of it," Ethan said sitting up, "Did he tell you anything else?"

She shook her head bitterly, "He also said that Danny or I will figure out why the Oracle did what she has done to Danny."

Just then the doorbell sounded.

"I believe he is back love." She smiled as she looked back to Ethan with a bemused light in her eyes for the lost puppy she had taken up the cause of in one Daniel Johannsson the day before. "Please let him in while I get dressed."

"I'll see to him, love," Ethan said raising up from the bed and stretched his muscular body in the morning light streaming in from the bedroom window. "Maybe this time he won't act like he's walking on eggshells every time he looks at me."

Revenna nodded, "If he needs more tea for his headaches use the blue tin in the herb pantry with the star on it. It should help with his pain and perhaps help him see his visions more calmly."

"Got it, babe," He nodded heading for the door, "Get yourself presentable. I'll play babysitter until you're ready."

With that he headed downstairs to answer the progressively more timid knocks on their front door from the kid. "Hang on...I'm coming."

One dress of billowy boho Rose and cream color later and she walked down stairs. Her aggravation at her father's running away from her question about the fire giant cooling in the back of her mind she looked to see if they were talking or what was going on before she joined them.

Athena help them learn from each other she whispered even though she could not remember if that sisters powers were already within her or not yet.

IC: Ethan McCord and Danny Johannsson

"Got it, babe," He nodded heading for the door, "Get yourself presentable. I'll play babysitter until you're ready."

With that he headed downstairs to answer the progressively more timid knocks on their front door from the kid. "Hang on...I'm coming."

He had grabbed his underwear from off the floor and was pulling it up his muscular well toned legs before rushing down the steps and the front door.

He swung it wide open to see the kid look up and see him standing there in only his boxer shorts. His eyes widened and Ethan noted how the kids face flushed. Also his gaze never lifted any higher than his well developed muscuar chest and then down the rolling hillocks of his abs down to the obvious ridge his cock formed underneath the fabric of his underwear.

"What do you need, Kid," He asked to pull back to the reason why he was standing at their door.

"Oh...I...uh..." He stammered blinking and only now looking up to his face and even more of blush coloring his cheeks. Then he winced hands rubbing at his temple. "It happened again...the pain is back and really really bad.

Poor kid. He really was suffering here.

"She said you might be suffering a headache." He said stepping aside for him to enter. "C'mon kid, I'll fix you up some more tea for you."

He went into the kitchen feeling and unconcerned with the touch of the boys eyes on his taut buttocks under his shorts as he padded away from him. He put a pot of water to boil and the tea Revenna had indicated to him Danny sat on the sofa waiting for him rubbing his temples.

Danny took the steaming mug of tea from Ethan and sipped at it slowly. He could already feel the painful throbbing at the inside of his head slightly begin to subside with every swallow.

He tried to keep his eyes off Ethan who leaned against the arm of the sofa arms crossed watching him sip on his tea. He failed. Jesus he was the most beautiful and manliest sexiest man he'd ever seen. "I...you...think that...maybe...you should...uh...get dressed."

Ethan gave him a look that made him feel his hand had been caught in the cookie jar. "And deprive you of the show?" He shrugged and gave him a knowing grin, "Look all you want, kid, I don't mind."

At that he spat out his tea and stammered, "I'm not...I mean you look good...but I don't....I mean I like Revenna...She's your wife...But I like her...I like girls and you're uh...You're a boy...a man I mean...and..."

He raised a hand and the verbal diarrhea coming out of his mouth stopped cold.

"It's okay, kid," He said, "You sort your feelings out on it. I can wait."

"I..." Danny started to spew stammering denials again, but was stopped as Revenna came down the stairs.

Danny found himself standing up holding his mug as his thoughts stopped just watching the most beautiful woman came to stand before him again. He smiled dumbly, "Uh...I...uh...hi again."

product-hugerect-595405-220006-1448459447-d8378f6fd9dd1a777923ca824a0e7a38.jpg

She smiled to Ethan then to Danny.

Hello again. Hope the tea is helping.

She moved to slip an arm around Danny's waist and one around Ethan's pulling them both close to her. Using herself as a barrier but also a test for what she has seen and sensed from Danny and Ethan.

So what visions have you had this time my dear love?

IC: Danny Johannsson and Ethan McCord

Danny found himself standing up holding his mug as his thoughts stopped just watching the most beautiful woman came to stand before him again. He smiled dumbly, "Uh...I...uh...hi again."

"Hello again." She replied with a beaming smile for her husband, who Danny sincerely wished would put on more clothes-it was disconcerting to him, and then her radiant smile turned its light to shine on him and he was blinded by Revenna's warmth and beauty again, "Hope the tea is helping."

She was dressed in a regal and flowing bright white skirt and top that made Danny think she was like a Egyptian or Roman goddess.

"I...uh...yeah it is...I mean it's already starting to feel a little better...uh...hi again," He said color rising in his cheeks. Why was he feeling embarrassed around her after what they did yesterday and everything. He stopped talking
feeling entirely self-conscience with these two again.

In response she came up between him and Ethan and wrapped an arm around both of them. "So what visions have you had this time my dear love?"

He looked down at his feet. He did remember the visions he had during his dreams, but..."I don't want to think about them. I just want them to go away and leave me alone."

He got up and walked over to the window to stare out through it sullenly.

How did he tell her that in his visions he had seen her die?

If you hide or keep things from me I can't help you Danny.

She sighed. She hated using any gift of her father's blood but if there was no other choice to get answers from the only one who had them she would.

Ethan... get dressed. Perhaps... something in his vision would be better discussed with you and I will go to the dock there on the lake and consult with my uncle. Or one of his associates.

She wasn't certain but she thought he seemed scared or worried so perhaps a man to man talk would help or would jar him into telling her to avoid being alone with Ethan

Last edited:
IC: Ethan McCord and Danny Johannsson

He looked down at his feet. He did remember the visions he had during his dreams, but..."I don't want to think about them. I just want them to go away and leave me alone."

He got up and walked over to the window to stare out through it sullenly.

How did he tell her that in his visions he had seen her die?

Ethan didn't have to be in the form of a werecat to smell the scent of bullshit coming from the boy's words, actions, and demeanor when he said he didn't want to think about it. Instead he shifted over to Revenna and kissed her on the cheek in greeting. He then whispered to her, "Easy on him...he's scared shitless of what he must've seen."

To this she gave a sigh and in response to Danny she said, "If you hide or keep things from me I can't help you Danny."

Danny sipped some more and continued to look out over the garden they had made love within the day before. "Can we just drop this and move on to ridding me of them?"

"Ethan... get dressed..." She said turning back to her husband. "Perhaps... something in his vision would be better discussed with you and I will go to the dock there on the lake and consult with my uncle. Or one of his associates."

Ethan nodded his head, "Sure thing, darling." He went back up stairs to pull on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt.

While he did that Danny looked over to her, "I'm sorry...I just don't want to talk about it right now. Can we just do something...I don't know...not about my visions?"

Danny this is no getting rid of them. The Oracle made you her successor. You are the new Oracle. Nothing can be done about that. As to why she did not put a "pressure valve" of sorts on the flow of power I dont know. Maybe there was no time she could have been dying or so weak she was just unable to. There is no escaping them this is life your mind will learn to adapt. Perhaps you were chosen due to some predestined connection to me or that she knew it would make our paths cross for the greater good.

While he did that Danny looked over to her, "I'm sorry...I just don't want to talk about it right now. Can we just do something...I don't know...not about my visions?"

"Danny this is no getting rid of them." She told him sympathetically, "The Oracle made you her successor. You are the new Oracle. Nothing can be done about that."

"But I don't want to be an oracle," He said bitterly, "Can't you take these visions away from me?"

"Nothing can be done about that." She said simply.

Danny didn't want to hear that and put his head in his hands. "The headaches they cause are getting worse and worse. You and your tea can help some...but I can't rely upon that every minute of every day when they can just pop off at any time and give me a migraine from hell. I think these visions will eventually kill me."

"As to why she did not put a "pressure valve" of sorts on the flow of power I don't know." She shook her head. "Maybe there was no time she could have been dying or so weak she was just unable to.

"If that's true then she should have asked me first," He said looking up at her, "Don't you understand all I ever see are things that either embarrass me or terrify me...I can't go on like this."

"There is no escaping them. This is life. Your mind will learn to adapt." She said softly but brutally firmly like everything else in his life.

He nodded sadly, 'But why me?"

"Perhaps you were chosen due to some predestined connection to me," She suggested, "Or that she knew it would make our paths cross for the greater good."

"The greater good," He cradled his head in his hands again, "What about what's good for me?"

Last edited:
Without your visions we would not have known that there was a fire titan loose. We perhaps would never have gotten as close as we have lover.

She tried to help him change his perspective on it. Damn it. It's not like they could take him to the cavern in Delphi. She hoped Ethan would hurry up. Something nagged at her that he mughtbopen up to him about whatever this latest vision was. He didnt seem as resistant when she was the only thing between them.

Last edited:

"The greater good," He cradled his head in his hands again, "What about what's good for me?"

"Without your visions we would not have known that there was a fire titan loose." Revenna said consolingly.

Danny lifted his head to look over at her, "And I can't tell if it was worth it."

She reached out and placed a hand on his shoulder, " We perhaps would never have gotten as close as we have lover."

Danny pressed into her comforting efforts. Remembering the vision of her being murdered in front of him. "I've seen too much."

"I got this," Then Ethan came down freshly wearing jeans and a button down shirt. "Revenna, you mind fixing some breakfast while we go out back for some air."

Then he led Danny out to the garden area in the backyard. There the morning breeze rustled through the branches of the willow trees, bees and butterflies flitted from flower to flower, and the various images of things he was going to be doing with either or both of them were tender and welcoming if not a little embarassing.

"Alright kid, pretty clear as day something's on your mind." Ethan said looking back at him, "You got something you don't wanna talk about...I'm not going to try to pry it out of you."

Danny looked at him eyes wide but nodded, "Thank you...I just wanna forget it."

"Not gonna happen," Ethan snorted, "I don't know the specifics unless you tell me, but I can guess that something like what's bothering you is something that sticks with you for good. It'll be on your mind until it's dealt with." He shrugged, "So as I see it you can either hide from it or get to working on stopping it."

Danny blinked, "Can I stop it if it's the future and its something that is going to happen?"

"Do I look like I'm somebody who'd know," Ethan laughed, "But I can't see whatever gave you these visions did it just to be a dick to a random kid in the world."

"Then why did they do it?"

He shrugged his shoulders, "Maybe you got them cuz you're the one guy who can change them."

Danny hugged himself and looked away out across the water, "You think I'm the one who can save her?"

"Is that it?" Ethan asked looking at him and then nodding at the truth on Danny's face. He nodded, "Then you better get to work, hero."

She nodded and made her way to the kitchen. She prepared plenty of food for them and clearly more than enough for the three of them. Looking to a small little electric fountain. She kept in the kitchen to enjoy talks with family over coffee and control when they spoke to her.

Alright little one you want to tell me something?

The little water Sprite popped up out of the water.

Oracle like human boy... oracle use human boy check on you. She cant read you. She gone... can't find her...

I suspected as much since he has her gift but has no fail safe to calm the flow or control what events he can focus on.

They both sighed and the little Sprite nodded.

Human get scared... and blush and act funny. Humans are funny.

With that the sprite went back into the water vanishing as Ravenna laughed softly and went about finishing up the food.

Danny hugged himself and looked away out across the water, "You think I'm the one who can save her?"

"Is that it?" Ethan asked looking at him and then nodding at the truth on Danny's face. He nodded back to the kitchen window where Revenna could be seen as she gathered them up some food for breakfast, "Then you better get to work, hero."

"Why me and what can I do though?" Danny asked him, "I'm not her hero here...You're her hero...why can't you do it?"

"I'll do everything to protect her from anything gunning for her, kid," He replied, "What are you prepared to do to protect her?"

Danny looked back to Revenna. God, she was beautiful. She was kind. Kind enough to put up with his whining just now, and kind enough to give a young punk kid like him a second of her time. He'd never met a woman so...so...kind.

He looked back to Revenna's husband and nodded, "I'd do anything."

"Anything," Ethan said quirking an eyebrow, "Like...using any advantage you have...like embracing those visions you get?"

Danny swallowed but nodded his head in answer.

"Good," Ethan said turning back to the house, "Now let's get on to breakfast, come on."

Danny followed him back inside the house and into the kitchen where Revenna had prepared them some breakfast. To her he said, "I'm sorry...I want to try to figure out how to use my visions now to help...protect..." He paused when he was about to say he wanted to protect her instead he said. "...protect people."

She smiled as they walked back in. Her smile grew at his words.

Glad to hear it my Oracle. Now... first breakfast then perhaps a walk through the grounds for you to see just how much land is a protected part of this estate. With a few modifications we can envelope your house as well in the protections.

She looked to Ethan curious as to what Danny had told him and if it had worried him any. Danny's slip of the word protect and the dream they had all been dragged into together she knew he had seen what could be her death but could not be sure of that without one of them saying so.

Anything you would like us to keep around for when you are here or any questions for me or Ethan of any questions you may still have Ethan?

Danny followed him back inside the house and into the kitchen where Revenna had prepared them some breakfast. To her he said, "I'm sorry...I want to try to figure out how to use my visions now to help...protect..." He paused when he was about to say he wanted to protect her instead he said. "...protect people."

"Glad to hear it my Oracle. Now..." She said with a smile at what he told her, "...First breakfast then perhaps a walk through the grounds for you to see just how much land is a protected part of this estate. With a few modifications we can envelope your house as well in the protections."

"You can do that," He asked, "If it works that's amazing."

He came to the counter where she had assembled some breakfast and didn't see the look she gave towards Ethan.

Ethan in response to that questioning look crossed his arms and leaned against the door frame. He nodded to her in a way that communicated to her, "I'll tell you all about it later."

"Anything you would like us to keep around for when you are here," She asked him, "Or any questions for me or Ethan of any questions you may still have Danny?"

"No," The kitchen island was a vision of him and Revenna laying atop it kissing and shedding articles of clothing. He looked back at her. "I think I'm ready for you to try exploring this thing we can do."

First we don't let all this food go to waste then we will talk about what can be done about hopefully you creating your own pressure valve as it were for the visions. For starters.

She smiled and pointed out the plates.

Let's eat.

Danny sat down at the kitchen table eating absently watching Revenna and Ethan both. He acted like a man who was doing something that he knew he should do, but was not relishing doing.

On the table the vision of him and Revenna kissing atop it with Ethan stroking her back supportively was not helping either.

Ethan walked over began making two cups of coffee for them and mug of his tea for Danny.

She watched his eyes dart about and suspected more visions. They seemed to have to do with the house so she simply nodded to Ethan about the tea. The water sprite was a little less subtle flitting over and trying to stare into his eyes.

Oracle lady... Back off.... He only human.

Ravenna doubted it would work but smiled at the attempt.

Ethan walked over began making two cups of coffee for them and mug of his tea for Danny.

He set the coffee pot onto Revenna's stove and began to spoon herbs for Danny's tea into his cup. To her he suggested softly, "Darling, go comfort the kid. He's scared out of his mind. He needs a woman's touch."

Danny sat at the table his head cradled in his hands. Trying not to notice any of the visions in this kitchen. He was starting to feel another vision-fueled migraine gathering. He called out to them, "Is the tea ready yet?"

Walking over to Danny she leaned down and kissed his shoulder then his temple and smiled softly to him before guiding him to his feet. She then moved his hands to her hips and draped her arms over his shoulders and smiled.

Look at me, Danny. The tea will be ready in a moment. Just breathe. Kiss me if it will help you. Whatever you need my loving heart.

She watched him trying to soothe him or get him to act on whatever he was seeing that was causing the reactions even if to just break down and tell her. She was worried about him and her fathers ever less than helpful visit did nothing to ease her mind.

Last edited:

Danny sat at the table his head cradled in his hands. Trying not to notice any of the visions in this kitchen. He was starting to feel another vision-fueled migraine gathering. He called out to them, "Is the tea ready yet?"

She came over to him and bent down to place a kiss on his shoulder. "Look at me, Danny."

He lifted his head from his hands to look up at her, and throbbing in his head took a sudden backseat of his mind. She had golden hair, like sunlight, and brilliant eyes that were warm as the sun, and her smile...when she did it was the sun rising on the darkest hours of a day.

God she was beautiful. She was a goddess, and that was more than just the truth laid plain. She was love and compassion and...mistress all in one.

"The tea will be ready in a moment," She stated reassuringly, "Just breathe. Kiss me if it will help you."

"Kiss you," He repeated his eyes lowering to her lips. They looked so very very kissable. That was what they were doing on top of the kitchen table in his vision behind them...maybe this was the start of that future event or maybe that would happen sometime tomorrow or next week. That uncertainty was one of the most terrifying parts of his 'gift'.

"Whatever you need my loving heart," She confirmed for him.

"...Okay..." He whispered transfixed by her tenderness, her eyes, her lips, her divine beauty.

He leaned forward puckering his lips to press against hers in a tentative brief kiss. It was a pure and magical moment where the world began to fall away. He could feel the warmth of her sunlight rising over the horizon and casting his troubled soul in the warmth of her burgeoning love for him.

The sound of the teapot Ethan was attending whistling at a boil broke the moment.

"Sorry to spoil the moment, darling, but the tea is ready." He told them.

Back