Visions of the Lovers Trinity

She smiled as he said that this was his vision. reaching a hand to caress his cheek.

Then we are on the right path Danny. Show me more of your vision...

Her head tilted slightly as she watched him still smiling softly encouragingly to him as she purred at his moans. As things wen ton she felt he had never been with anyone before and was curious if that was true. Leaning close to kiss him softly she let her kisses move to his ear.

Tell me everything you saw Danny everything this first moment means for you.

She wanted to hear and experience his vision as they lay there naked or nearly naked together. her hands moving to her jeans to begin helping him from them as well.

IC: Danny Johannsson

She helped him pull his shirt off and Danny suddenly realized something. "This is it," He told her, "This is what I saw in my vision."

"Then we are on the right path Danny." She smiled as she stroked his cheek, "Show me more of your vision..."

"It doesn't work that way usually. Usually its just moments not the whole event," He told her sadly, "When I dream them I can see it play out or when they take over and I go into a trance, but here now...it's only just snapshots."

She leaned in placing a kiss on his lips, sweet and tender, and then trailing more kisses over his chin and jaw to his ear whispering, "Tell me everything you saw Danny everything this first moment means for you."

He swallowed nervously, "I don't know...Right now I don't know what happens next. I'm sorry."

"I can see us doing other things all over the grounds." He said, "Over there by that lake or big pond you me and Ethan are sitting on a blanket at night with the fireflies lighting up around us. It's nice. We're laughing over some joke. Over by that big oak tree over there the two of us just finished up installing a birdhouse. It's hot like its in the summer. We're both sweating. Ethan has his shirt off. You're there with lemonade and cool towels. You point to him and tell me something. I..I take the towel and...I use it to clean the sweat off of him."

Color had risen in his cheeks. He hadn't told her about the way he had wiped the sweat off of Ethan's big...noticeably big...muscles. It hadn't had the air of one guy doing something nice for the other. No, it had the essence of something more...familiar...something more intimate between them.

Best not to even think about that.

Instead he asked her, "Forget about my visions, okay...what do you see us doing here?"

I see my wonderful mortal making love to me right here right now just as I know he wishes to and I want him to do so.

She then pressed a kiss to him softly but with a little bit of that gentle command as she moved his hands once more to her body and her hands to his once more exploring the young mortal. With a very tender caress and dancing over him encouraging him more and more.

It is perfectly alright Danny this is perfectly what should happen in this moment and time. You are safe here and we can take all the time in the world all the time we need.

Pressing another kiss to his lips as she moved against him with soft sensual movements of her body against his.

Instead he asked her, "Forget about my visions, okay...what do you see us doing here?"

"I see my wonderful mortal making love to me right here right now," She answered, "Just as I know he wishes to and I want him to do so."

"Really, but why me-" He asked before she kissed him, soft and tenderly, but a kiss that led him to quiet down as her hands traveled down his bare torso down to his jeans.

"It is perfectly alright Danny this is perfectly what should happen in this moment and time." She explained, "You are safe here and we can take all the time in the world all the time we need."

She began pulling his jeans down his legs removing one leg then the other from them. "But, why me? You have your husband...why are you at all interested in doing this with me. In comparison to Ethan...I'm nothing."

Danny... never view yourself as nothing love. When you live as long as I have or how many times as I have you learn that love is not the cut and dry that humans believe it to be. It is far more fluid and consuming.

Curling against him once his pants are removed from him. Her leg moving to drape over him as she stared down into his eyes with a smile and a soft caress. Leaning down licking at his lips with a soft nip.

Now beloved make love to me.

Her hair falling over her shoulder to one side her eyes shimmering looking into his eyes seeing the confusion and the lust and rolled her hips to encourage the lust. Guiding his hands to her breasts she closed her eyes and tossed her head back enjoying the innocent pleasure of it all.

She began pulling his jeans down his legs removing one leg then the other from them. "But, why me? You have your husband...why are you at all interested in doing this with me. In comparison to Ethan...I'm nothing."

"Danny... never view yourself as nothing love." Revenna told him firmly, "When you live as long as I have or how many times as I have you learn that love is not the cut and dry thing that humans believe it to be. It is far more fluid and consuming."

"But does that mean you really want me?" He asked, "You want me to have sex with you?"

She curled her naked body over his, and she lifted her leg over his body. The smooth skin of her inner thigh over his groin. Her tongue laved over his lips and then she playfully nipped at his bottom lip before saying softly. "Now beloved make love to me."

She too his trembling hand and lifted it to her full breast and he touched her. "I've never done this before...I don't know what to do. What if I do something wrong?"

Do not overthink this lover. Let the instincts of your body guide you and you will know what you want to do and need to do.

She smiled and wriggled her hips against him as she sat there straddling his hips. Her body slowly moving to try to encourage and entice him. Gently grinding against him as she smiled her eyes staying softly focused on his face and eyes.

It is all to feel good and lover and there is no need to rush we have all the time in the world here together now.

Leaning down to kiss him again as she pressed her breasts against his hands.

She too his trembling hand and lifted it to her full breast and he touched her. "I've never done this before...I don't know what to do. What if I do something wrong?"

"Do not overthink this lover." She said climbing ontop of him, "Let the instincts of your body guide you," Her hips began to wriggle, slow, smooth figure eights making Danny feel her naked and dripping wet sex glide over the iron bar of his erection for her. She finished her sentence saying, "And you will know what you want to do and need to do."

"Ohhhh my goddd!" He exclaimed in pure pleasure his hips bucking, trying to get even greater contact with her moving sex. Was he trying to dry-hump her? Was that what this was called?

"It is all to feel good and lover and there is no need to rush," Revenna said leaning down to plant another passionately playful kiss to his lips, "We have all the time in the world here together now."

"Well...if you put it that way..." He said his hands still on her breasts, "I want to make you feel just as good..." Experimentally his fingers squeezed her breasts, "...How's that? Does that feel good?"

She licked her lips with a soft moan.

Feels... very good...

Her hips moving more as she tried to match his movements to help him slowly enter her as she moaned in pleasure. Her body moving with his. Her hands moving over his chgest and and. Balancing herself as she lifted a little as he slipped deep within.

Danny...

She looked deep into his eyes her lips parted in gasp as she pressed her breasts firm against his groping hands

"Well...if you put it that way..." He said his hands still on her breasts, "I want to make you feel just as good..." Experimentally his fingers squeezed her breasts, "...How's that? Does that feel good?"

"Feels... very good..." Revenna moaned licking her lips. The motions of her hips was driving him insane-positively insane. Then she shifted and the head of his cock slipped into between the lips of her sex. She shifted again as he bucked his hips upward and his penis pushed deeper inside of her. She looked into his eyes. "Danny..."

"-Oh. My. God!!!" He exclaimed. "You're so tight...and warm...and oh god...I think I'm gonna come right now!!!"

A wriggle of her hips and pressing her lips to his in a kiss she whimpered against him feeling him sink deep within her.

Oh Danny... lover...

Her body undulated against him her head tossed back as she slowly moved to keep him from finding that release too soon

"-Oh. My. God!!!" He exclaimed. "You're so tight...and warm...and oh god...I think I'm gonna come right now!!!"

"...Oh Danny..." She said moving over him, that warm tight paradise of a woman's pussy driving higher and higher. "...lover..."

His hands roamed over her body now tentatively. The last thing he wanted was to hurt her.

He was on the verge of cumming a few seconds being inside of her. Yet he wasn't. She was somehow moving over him in such keeping him from falling over into the precipice of climax.

It was amazing. She was magical, a goddess.

But also it was torture. He was stuck on the edge. It felt good. It felt amazing, but it was also too much...too fast...he felt like it was completely out of control.

She smiled staring down at him and laying down along his body and whispered into his ear.

Cum for me Danny... guide us both over that edge my lover.

She rolled her hips and slowly released her control over the moment seeing and feeling him needing to release. She nibbled at his lips and purred and slithered her hands over his chest and arms moving his hands over her body as well.

Danny...

She whimpered moaning as she nibbled again as his lips.

But also it was torture. He was stuck on the edge. It felt good. It felt amazing, but it was also too much...too fast...he felt like it was completely out of control.

She lay down atop him and smiled down at him, "Cum for me Danny... guide us both over that edge my lover."

Her hips rolled to encourage him. Hands roamed over his body, taking his and guiding them over hers as they approached the final plummet to paradise.

Nibbling at his lower lip she whimpered in the agony of the ecstasy building between the two of them, "Danny..."

"Ma'am..." Came his reply as he jumped off that edge and his hips raised up pumping himself within her rolling sex. Pleasure washed over him. His toes curled from the intensity of it as he shot his seed in virgin pulses into her welcoming pussy. "...Oh my god-dess!"

"That was...magical..." Danny panted his breath long lost, "...Is it always like that? Or is it just when its with you?"

She gasped and curled him close as they caught their breath and smiled at his question.

I don't know lover just that was truly amazing yes...

She hugged him gently close. Her fingers playing with his hair as she regained her breath her head resting on his chest listening to his heartbeat.

That was truly wonderful lover

Finally lifting her head to look into his eyes with a soft smile.

"That was...magical..." Danny panted his breath long lost, "...Is it always like that? Or is it just when its with you?"

Her arms wrapped around his body as she laid curled up against him there in the grass at the foot of the willow tree and koi pond of her garden. "I don't know lover just that was truly amazing yes..." She lifted her head looked into his eyes with a gentle smile, "That was truly wonderful lover."

"Is...is it like that when you do it...you know...with Ethan too?" He asked, "I mean...it's wonderful...don't get me wrong..."

After his dream she wanted to say join us sometime and find out but she didn't.

He has had a little more experience but yes... Sex with him is most amazing too for different reasons. Why do you ask love?

She watched his reactions and expressions and smiled to him remembering his dream. She nuzzled closer and purred in his ear nibbling at his lips.

So beloved Danny what else would you like to do lover

"Is...is it like that when you do it...you know...with Ethan too?" He asked, "I mean...it's wonderful...don't get me wrong..."

"He has had a little more experience but yes..." She replied with a warm smile on her face, "...Sex with him is most amazing too for different reasons. Why do you ask love?"

His eyes went wide and shook his head a little too vehemently. "No, no...I didn't mean...me and you...and him...together...I meant..."

He stopped himself from putting his foot further into his mouth. "I meant that you're the first woman I've ever did...well you know...what we just did with, and I don't know whether it was that amazing usually or not..."

She nuzzled his cheek purring like a kitty cat and playfully nibbling at his bottom lip. "So beloved Danny what else would you like to do lover?"

His blush returned as he considered what he wanted to do with her again. "I want...I want to make you feel as amazing as you made me feel just now."

She smiled gently caressing a hand around his cheek. She watched his eyes that soft caring warm smile still resting on her lips.

What does my precious lover have in mind?

Shifting around a little she held him close her free hand dancing slowly down his chest.

Tell me... My precious love.

She saw how the purr seemed to get to him and purred out her words once more

His blush returned as he considered what he wanted to do with her again. "I want...I want to make you feel as amazing as you made me feel just now."

Revenna smiled at him her hand stroking his cheek tenderly. "What does my precious lover have in mind?"

"Is it possible..." He swallowed past a sudden fear that despite everything he'd seen of her and him in the future according to his visions that this one magical time would be all that he had with her, "...I mean...can we do it again...I mean...I want to..."

"Tell me... My precious love." She made that soothing, hypnotic, purring sound as she spoke the words.

He breathed, "I want to do it again...that is...I mean...You've been so nice to me...I am grateful you've even given me the time of day...much less what we just did...so I want to return the favor...that is if you're okay with that I mean..."

Well then... why don't we do it again. There is nothing wrong with that idea at all. In fact, I like that idea lover.

She hugged him close and kissed him softly. Her body moving softly against his as they kissed. Her eyes closed more to reveal even more pleasure in it all only to open her eyes seeking to look into his as the kiss broke. She pondered asking what he wanted to start with but she decided to simply let their kissing and Danny progress things naturally and authentically in his own time.

This is all so perfect Danny

She smiled at him before kissing him gently again. Her hands moving over his young body softly and sensually as they laid there kissing slowly and passionately. She was so pleased to see that he was slowly coming out of this shy shell and was actually even nervously able to give his desires words.

He breathed, "I want to do it again...that is...I mean...You've been so nice to me...I am grateful you've even given me the time of day...much less what we just did...so I want to return the favor...that is if you're okay with that I mean..."

"Well then... why don't we do it again," She asked.

"Really," He asked face brightening, "Are you sure it's okay?"

"There is nothing wrong with that idea at all." She said pulling him in for a very warm and very naked hug. "In fact, I like that idea lover."

He gasped as certain body parts of hers rubbed against his raising goosebumps as the sensation washed over him. Her lips found his and for a long moment all thought was vacant from Danny's mind. When she pulled back he breathed out the only word applicable, "Wow."

"This is all so perfect Danny." She replied to him with a smile before placing another whopper of a kiss on him once again. She began to move to lean over his body on all fours.

"I don't know what to do, or what you'll like," Danny told her laying kisses down her neck, "And I want to make you happy. So show me...what to do, okay?"

A soft moan of pleasure at the trail of kisses.

That Danny is a wonderful start. Just keep trailing kisses beloved and...
She moved to guide his hands to her breast as she nipped softly at his neck and earlobe softly gasping.

Yes love... So... Very...

Her hands moving to help slowly guide his trailing kisses down her body gently and softly as her hands also massaged his shoulders.

"I don't know what to do, or what you'll like," Danny told her laying kisses down her neck, "And I want to make you happy. So show me...what to do, okay?"

"That Danny is a wonderful start." She moaned at his trail of kisses reached the nape of her neck, "Just keep trailing kisses beloved and..."

"And what," He asked lifting his head to hear what she had to say better.

As an answer she rolled them over so he was over her and took hold of his hands and dragged them down from her shoulders, down, down, down to her breasts. He gasped as she gently directed his fingers to squeeze.

How did she make these so soft yet so firm at the same time?

Her hand settled on his shoulder and putting on a gentle pressure down her body. Another hand pressured his head closer to trail more kisses down her chest to those impossible treasures of firm and soft flesh in his hands. Experimentally he kissed all over it and was rewarded with her reaction.

He looked up at her proud of himself before feeling more pressure from her hands to continue his kissing of the treasure trove of her breasts.

Her body arched under his kissing her breasts around his hands caressing as well.

Yes... Danny... yes

A soft mummer falling from her lips saturated with the pleasure she was feeling. One hand caressing through his hair as her other hand rested on his shoulder. His innocence was so refreshing to her and not something she was used to at all. Tenderly guiding him however with her sister residing within her was a little easier than she had imagined. She could not call on her powers directly but she could take guidance from the energy.

So loving and caring Danny.

Her leg moved to caress the side of her foot gently along the side of his legs loosely wrapping around him as they lay there with him over her being so loving and tender.

Back