Very new poster here...

I think it's time for a little pink... what do you think.

And...just a little explanation... it was a camera phone shot where i had my legs extended straight up and took the shot from behind.

Last edited:
you are unbelievable

Your pics are the absolute sexiest! Did you just take that last shot? Did you get my pm that i sent? Wow!

very very erotic images of you that you have shared....thank you :rose:

IllLickItClean said:

And...just a little explanation... it was a camera phone shot where i had my legs extended straight up and took the shot from behind.

Mmm very sweet looking lips...... know what JJ would want to do... like last week ... but he's back in role and can only dream... being a very good boy :devil: :catroar: :p :p :kiss:

IllLickItClean said:

It's my favorite color!

nice pics!

I love the leopard print...so sexy!!! my cock is so hard thinking of pulling it down and exposing your lovely breasts.......

John048 said:
Mmm very sweet looking lips...... know what JJ would want to do... like last week ... but he's back in role and can only dream... being a very good boy :devil: :catroar: :p :p :kiss:
;) naughty!

IllLickItClean said:

Very kissable :kiss: , lickable :p , fuckable :nana: lips you have there! :devil:

IllLickItClean said:

Hot damn! By any chance are you into older gents! :devil:

gottscheer said:
Hot damn! By any chance are you into older gents! :devil:
I've never really ever dated anyone my own age or older... they are always significantly younger but absolutely legal ;)

It isn't that I pursue them but the youngers guys tend to be the ones that approach me is all.

IllLickItClean said:
I've never really ever dated anyone my own age or older... they are always significantly younger but absolutely legal ;)

It isn't that I pursue them but the youngers guys tend to be the ones that approach me is all.

Shame we're on opposite coasts! You look good enough to lick all over, and I don't mean to offend you, but goddamn you're gorgeous.

Hi illlickitclean

Fantastic new pics, the lingerie pics are very sexy but the lovely lips make me want to lick my monitor ;)

IllLickItClean said:

SHWING!

*hitches a ride to California on the back of a chicken coop truck*

You might have to change your namesake, Lick...otherwise your tongue is going to be doing a LOT of spunk cleaning thanks to your amazing hotness!

Wooo! You got another fan heah! :heart:

For some reason I think she has no problem cleaning up spunk. :devil:

OMG....loving all the pics...you're absolutely stunning...please keep it up....

thx...

IllLickItClean said:

You're missing out big time then!

I'm sure plenty of the women here will back me up and sing the praises of us older guys . . . well I hope so otherwise I'm going to look pretty dumb.

IllLickItClean said:

What a view!!!

Back