Very new poster here...

Genrus said:
I MISSED IT!!!! That must have been the fastest pull down in Literotica history! That's what I get for missing a couple of days - I need to be more vigilent!

Russ
;) I'll make sure you see it

Blimey! they're almost snatching pictures out of your hand now!

Next they'll be round your house, deleting them from your camera before you upload :(

If there's any I can catch up on via other media, I'd be grateful... ;)

I posted it back up where it originally was because I saw no blurb about it being edited due to violation so...it's back :devil:

WOW is the only word that comes to mind :) damn your hot. but this probably comes as no surprise to you :) but thought i would just lend weight to the argument. i think you could quite possibly be the hottest girl i have seen in awhile.

Very Nice

Wish the lighting would've been set up better, those legs and ass deserve better views w/more light. Clearer too, need a pro. I can help ;)
But you are great to look at, hope to see more of you.

IllLickItClean said:
these are my favorite stripper heels :D

wow really sexy... love those heels..... legs ... thighs and oooh what a sweet tushie ..... just want to plant :kiss: es from the heels up and maybe a :p :devil: :catroar: :kiss: :p

Wow

Screw my PM and waiting for tomorrow night. Think I'll just fantasize about that last photo and mounting you from behind. MMMMMMMMMMMMM

Genrus said:
I MISSED IT!!!! That must have been the fastest pull down in Literotica history! That's what I get for missing a couple of days - I need to be more vigilent!

Russ

Still there as far as I can see . . .

the feeling of missing out on something amazing starts creeping up on me

IllLickItClean said:
these are my favorite stripper heels :D
Nice! They just became my favorite too! LOL!
I lucked out today. I'm home from work sick, so seeing your thread sure has made me feel better. I might have to treat some swelling that's suddenly set in though! How about some more stockings and heels shots, or maybe a full body length shot so I can see more of that beautiful curvy body you have there!

Back