rae121452 Literotica Guru Joined Jul 18, 2017 Posts 6,727 Feb 23, 2019 #1 As Trump and Kim prepare for summit, bars in Vietnam serve 'Peace Negroniations' Fri, 22 Feb 2019 00:02:56 -0500 Kim Jong Ale? Rock It, Man? Or how about a glass of Peace Negroniations?...
As Trump and Kim prepare for summit, bars in Vietnam serve 'Peace Negroniations' Fri, 22 Feb 2019 00:02:56 -0500 Kim Jong Ale? Rock It, Man? Or how about a glass of Peace Negroniations?...
Matthew Craig Literotica Guru Joined Mar 6, 2005 Posts 45,850 Feb 23, 2019 #2 Orange man bad. Pass the remote..
Ann_Tagonist Literotica Guru Joined Feb 11, 2018 Posts 7,499 Feb 23, 2019 #3 https://www.picclickimg.com/d/l400/pict/303046192164_/JERRY-LEWIS-Hardly-Working-pol-incorrect-ASIAN.jpg
https://www.picclickimg.com/d/l400/pict/303046192164_/JERRY-LEWIS-Hardly-Working-pol-incorrect-ASIAN.jpg
O oO00Oo Loves Spam Joined Dec 3, 2018 Posts 744 Feb 23, 2019 #4 Ann_Tagonist said: https://www.picclickimg.com/d/l400/pict/303046192164_/JERRY-LEWIS-Hardly-Working-pol-incorrect-ASIAN.jpg Click to expand... Nobody likes you. I will pray you get the real cancer.
Ann_Tagonist said: https://www.picclickimg.com/d/l400/pict/303046192164_/JERRY-LEWIS-Hardly-Working-pol-incorrect-ASIAN.jpg Click to expand... Nobody likes you. I will pray you get the real cancer.
Matthew Craig Literotica Guru Joined Mar 6, 2005 Posts 45,850 Feb 23, 2019 #5 oO00Oo said: Nobody likes you. I will pray you get the real cancer. Click to expand... You gotted banned.
oO00Oo said: Nobody likes you. I will pray you get the real cancer. Click to expand... You gotted banned.
phrodeau Literotica Guru Joined Jan 2, 2002 Posts 78,588 Feb 23, 2019 #6 Can't blame Vietnamese for hitting the sauce.