No Sleep For Rory & Crew

Obstruction of justice is a non starter except in the mind of Gerald Nadler and his kind. There is no obstruction of justice when the President is exercising his Article II authority, which he did when he fired Comey at the behest of his AG. He could have fired Comey for any reason and should have on day one.

I don't like his style either but I don't judge him on his style. I judge him on his actions and his results.

How about his pathological lies? Any judgement there?

How about him saying he believed Kim’s denial of complicity in the death of Warmbier - how about that for real style? You Ok with that? No judgement?

As to your assertion that the president exercised his constitutional authority to remove subordinate officers as some sort of defense if the action was done with a corrupt intent to block an investigation, I will leave you with Archibald Cox's words after Bork fired him at Nixon's direction:

"Whether ours shall continue to be a government of laws and not of men is now for Congress and ultimately the American people."

You know what it takes to survive an unwanted golden shower? An umbrella.

You know what it takes to survive the destruction of liberty? Yeah, I'll take the umbrella every time. Especially since every politician ever hatched pisses on someone.

Speaking of politicians pissing on people. I was listening to Charles Payne this morning refer to a Twiitter debate he had with AOC who apparently was claiming that hiring black people is in itself racist. There seems to be no end to her idiocy.

As to your assertion that the president exercised his constitutional authority to remove subordinate officers as some sort of defense if the action was done with a corrupt intent to block an investigation,

But according to the Inspector General and the AG Rosenstein, It wasn't though, was it?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Remember this? Look who said it:

Dem lawmaker: Obama should fire Comey
BY MALLORY SHELBOURNE - 11/14/16 11:19 AM EST

Rep. Jerry Nadler (D-N.Y.) said Monday that President Obama should fire FBI Director James Comey over the letter he sent to lawmakers last month, less than two weeks before Election Day, about newly discovered emails possibly related to the investigation into Hillary Clinton's private server.

"The president can fire him for cause and ought to. He violated all the guidelines and put his thumb on the scale of an election. Whether it was decisive or not is a different question," Nadler told CNN's "New Day."

Nadler said Monday that it was "unforgivable for a police agency to opine publicly about legal conduct."

"To have the policy intervene in an election, which is what happened, is unforgivable, a threat to our democracy, and has got to be stopped and the people who did that have got to be investigated and maybe prosecuted,"

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/305851-dem-lawmaker-obama-should-fire-comey

as you two chum the bottom with vette :rolleyes::D

^ Luk

I'm not so sure about that. With the lack of viable candidates, we are going to have bottom feeders vying for the bid and will expose and try to destroy their own at all costs.

^ Luk

Tru dat. And you and Chevette will always be the bottom feeders with the rest of the scum.

^ Luk

Tilapia is a shit eating bottom feeder, much like dishrag.

^ Luk

Did Borenextdoor take a nap?:D

Jeebus, Vette. :D

Maybe not everyone is blessed with the opportunity to stay at home all day and night derping their remaining lifespan online with prepackaged microwaved Swanson meals at their side like you do, ya think, buddy?

giphy.gif

i really hope you're a camp counselor and not a lawyer because your discovery sucks :D

Hmm...counselor, huh?

I remember CoachDoofus was saying he was a veteran counselor and pledged to leave this board because, supposedly, some "meanies" were telling a vet poster to kill himself, or whatever. Good riddance, we said!

I'm wondering if this is his new incarnation. I could be wrong, but these Deplorables never really quite leave, while many of our amazing posters have left.

Some even chase ambulances.

A lucky few even catch some.

The smart ones wait until the dust settles and then pick and choose from the remaining carnage like ravens on the battlefield.

But according to the Inspector General and the AG Rosenstein, It wasn't though, was it?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Rep. Jerry Nadler (D-N.Y.) said Monday that President Obama should fire FBI Director James Comey over the letter he sent to lawmakers last month, less than two weeks before Election Day, about newly discovered emails possibly related to the investigation into Hillary Clinton's private server.

"The president can fire him for cause and ought to. He violated all the guidelines and put his thumb on the scale of an election. Whether it was decisive or not is a different question," Nadler told CNN's "New Day."

Nadler said Monday that it was "unforgivable for a police agency to opine publicly about legal conduct."

"To have the policy intervene in an election, which is what happened, is unforgivable, a threat to our democracy, and has got to be stopped and the people who did that have got to be investigated and maybe prosecuted,"

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/305851-dem-lawmaker-obama-should-fire-comey

Isn't it INTERESTING that Congressman Nadler is the very same person who is now saying that Trump obstructed justice by firing Comey and is launching a blitzkrieg of subpoenas to find the evidence to prove it.

I want to know why he just doesn't ask Congressman Schiff. After all, Schiff has all the evidence to prove it already. That is, if you listen to Schiff tell it.

Isn't it INTERESTING that Congressman Nadler is the very same person who is now saying that Trump obstructed justice by firing Comey and is launching a blitzkrieg of subpoenas to find the evidence to prove it.

I want to know why he just doesn't ask Congressman Schiff. After all, Schiff has all the evidence to prove it already. That is, if you listen to Schiff tell it.

Do you think Emerson is pretending to be female?

You really do have TDS.

Trump himself said it was for the Russia investigation and you for some reason quote an article where Nadler calls out Comey.

You need help.

Did Borenextdoor take a nap?:D

Still waiting for you to have the balls to discuss Tiny's pathological lies.

Or Tiny saying he believed Kim’s denial of complicity in the death of Warmbier. What "style"

Instead you quote Nadler :rolleyes:

I could be wrong, but these Deplorables never really quite leave, while many of our amazing posters have left.

When is your un-wiped ass leaving? This places needs to get clean. (Being as nasty as you is a burden on the conscience. How do you do it with such consistency?)

Hmm...counselor, huh?

I remember CoachDoofus was saying he was a veteran counselor and pledged to leave this board because, supposedly, some "meanies" were telling a vet poster to kill himself, or whatever. Good riddance, we said!

I'm wondering if this is his new incarnation. I could be wrong, but these Deplorables never really quite leave, while many of our amazing posters have left.

I had a crush on my dad's friend at church. I had fantasies of me wrapping my legs around his shoulders as he deep stroked me. He is much older.

Still perving your old man's church friends?

Back