Unshaved Amateurs

Status
Not open for further replies.
It should be no secret or surprise that I have a full bush. It's not the bush I had in my 20's (think jungle) but it's still a Full Bush, but I keep it much more neat. As some of you many not I do nude photo shoots. I have been doing them since my first when I was 24. FYI... I am 44 now. I have a story here on Lit that is about my first photo shoot.

Maybe an inspirational story to break the mold... A story if you care to read it...

In 2009 a photographer I pose for regularly submitted me to the Adult Industry Expo (AIE) to model for them. The AIE is the less glamorous event then the popular Adult Entertainment Expo (AEE). The AIE is all the camera, lighting, sound, equipment companies. The behind the scenes stuff no one thinks about but with out there wouldn't be any adult shoots.

Now since I am older and curvy and have the "Full Bush" I figured I would never get asked to do the AIE event. So much to my surprise! I was invited to model nude (yes I was paid) in the after party hotel suite. The AIE event was in 2010. It was the first time I was nude in a hotel room for many many VIP's and Executive types! They were all older men and I have to tell you they loved my look! I was one of three models in the suite and we each had or own area we had to sit at. It was very sexy and erotic as we had to sit very exposed (keep in mind my full bush) for the guests. I think I had the most attention form the guests! :) There were some that took pictures and some that would talk to me. We were given specific instructions on how to sit and when and how we could engage a guest. The event was fantastic and I have been invited back many more times as a Suite model.

I'm proud I was able to do the event (and many more) as an older, curvy woman with a bush. I'm sure there are many women that feel they have body image issues. Hopefully my story could give them the confidence to just do it. 20 years ago and have not stopped! In fact I think I am more popular now than ever!

And if you took the time to read all this... Thank you! Lisa :)

Before Covid 19 I was invited to the Adult Industry Expo in Los Angeles. It's more the photography end of the Adult business. More Cameras and lighting and all that behind the scenes stuff. Plenty of it... I know as I have seen it! So there in the suite I was nude for the execs and they had photographers taking pictures... Keep in mind Adult industry... So plenty of camera snaps! I was invited to this which was totally cool!! I admit I am much older than some of the other girls they had nude along with me. I was proud to get the invite representing the 40+ models! I guess I get it as they want a mix of ages and looks. Now I sported my full bush... and I will tell you that I was very popular! I think some of the younger girls were jealous! I think because most of the execs and photographers we older.. 50+ 60+ so they really loved my look! I was so proud to display for them all! It was one of the best days (three days) I ever had!!!

More power to you. I love a nice nearly trimmed bush. I even prefer an unruly bush to a shaved one. A women with a bush feels more natural to me than a woman with no hair at all down there.

V.

More power to you. I love a nice nearly trimmed bush. I even prefer an unruly bush to a shaved one. A women with a bush feels more natural to me than a woman with no hair at all down there.

V.

agree a nice bush is sexy

Before Covid 19 I was invited to the Adult Industry Expo in Los Angeles. It's more the photography end of the Adult business. More Cameras and lighting and all that behind the scenes stuff. Plenty of it... I know as I have seen it! So there in the suite I was nude for the execs and they had photographers taking pictures... Keep in mind Adult industry... So plenty of camera snaps! I was invited to this which was totally cool!! I admit I am much older than some of the other girls they had nude along with me. I was proud to get the invite representing the 40+ models! I guess I get it as they want a mix of ages and looks. Now I sported my full bush... and I will tell you that I was very popular! I think some of the younger girls were jealous! I think because most of the execs and photographers we older.. 50+ 60+ so they really loved my look! I was so proud to display for them all! It was one of the best days (three days) I ever had!!!

I'm 60, and a great admirer of the full bush. I also like hairy pits. Maybe it's my generation, but there is just something so sexy about natural women willing to flaunt their more primal se4lves...yummmmm

I'm 60, and a great admirer of the full bush. I also like hairy pits. Maybe it's my generation, but there is just something so sexy about natural women willing to flaunt their more primal se4lves...yummmmm

I am 10years after you, grew up in the 80s. I like the full bush, but, the armpits, not such a great fan. But, to each his own!

I prefer cunnilingus with a hairy one. Parting it slowly before sliding my tongue in. Then, kissing her armpits, hairy or not.

I'm 36 and I prefer it hairy as well. I grew up in a time where girls shaved, already when I was 18 it was quite the norm for girls of my age to shave. My first girlfriend had a trimmed bush though, which I liked. My current girlfriend shaved when I met her but I asked her to stop shaving. Now she's 32 and keeps the full bush. She doesn't shave and she doesn't trim. I love eating her pussy and have my tongue slide over her hairy lips while the hair on her mons is tickling my nose.

Definitely.
I rarely get a loose hair in my mouth when eating my girlfriend's hairy pussy. Sure, it happens sometimes, but maybe once or twice on a yearly basis. Considering the fact that she hasn't shaved for years and she keeps a full untrimmed bush, it means that getting a loose hair in my mouth isn't really a thing.

Last edited:
I rarely get a loose hair in my mouth when eating my girlfriend's hairy pussy. Sure, it happens sometimes, but maybe once or twice on a yearly basis. Considering the fact that she hasn't shaved for years and she keeps a full untrimmed bush, it means that getting a loose hair in my mouth isn't really a thing.

Yes, it very rarely happens with my wife who also has a full, untrimmed pussy.

6NxT2GG.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back