Plug Him Up, Ladies!

I came across a few of my step daughters (adult - late twenties) anal toys and I really had no interest there previously. I went out and purchase a slender one... I am just beginning (at 60+) to enjoy this.....though I have only used them privately three or four times, it kinda leaves me in a dreamy state. How long would you suggest a beginner leave them in? My first time was only 40 minutes or so....

I came across a few of my step daughters (adult - late twenties) anal toys and I really had no interest there previously. I went out and purchase a slender one... I am just beginning (at 60+) to enjoy this.....though I have only used them privately three or four times, it kinda leaves me in a dreamy state. How long would you suggest a beginner leave them in? My first time was only 40 minutes or so....
No supposed to leave a plug in for more than two hours. I’ve stretched (pun intended) that but, if you do, you should remove it occasionally to re-lube it.

Ana
my ex bf used to freakout when i inserted tight butplug in his anus while i did felatio after he did anal sex on me.
l play is so much fun and feels amazing. I love having my ass touched and toyed. The thought is making me twitch.

I would advise every man to explore anal stimulation. Prostate stimulation can greatly enhance the intensity of orgasm. And butt play of all kinds is erotic and stimulating if done careful with adequate lube. My favourite way to ejaculate is when my wife puts me on my back, removes my cock cage then pegs me while jerking me off. Then of course she puts my cage back on until my next scheduled ejaculation. At first I wasn't sure about the pegging and the butt plugs but now I love them....I crave them....and if permitted I will beg for them.

I would advise every man to explore anal stimulation. Prostate stimulation can greatly enhance the intensity of orgasm. And butt play of all kinds is erotic and stimulating if done careful with adequate lube. My favourite way to ejaculate is when my wife puts me on my back, removes my cock cage then pegs me while jerking me off. Then of course she puts my cage back on until my next scheduled ejaculation. At first I wasn't sure about the pegging and the butt plugs but now I love them....I crave them....and if permitted I will beg for them.
Plugs have become standard for us pretty much every time we have sex. Smaller one for her and larger (and larger) ones for me. The nerves in the anus are super sensitive.

Right now I'm painting a basement floor with a nJoy 2.0 plug installed and a 2" steel cockring encompassing my whole package. My wife is bent over at the community garden harvesting potatoes randomly sending me dirty texts. I have to go buy more paint with a raging erection, and resist the urge to go play in the dirt, seeing as the garden is right next door to the local cop shop. 😁

I love a plug in my ass. I like to put it in while my wife gets ready for work and I am in bed. (She has no anal interest.)

Anal play was not anything I had ever tried or considered trying until recently. My new wife and I have a very open and honest relationship and agreed early in our relationship that we would try almost anything once provided we were both comfortable with it.

We started with some light bondage play and during once of these sessions she pressed her wand against my perineum and the feeling was indescribable. I just wanted her to try and press one of her small dildoes into me but felt too apprehensive to say it. It did get me thinking and of course got us talking. Surprisingly she was very much on board with trying and we started doing some research.

We bought a plug starter kit and last night we tried it for the first time. She wanted the first time to just be about me so we went through the process of douching, lubing and then she slipped the smallest plug into me. I was so pleasantly surprised that it slipped in without any discomfort and although it felt a little weird for a few minutes it soon started to feel really good and I had a really pleasant feeling from deep inside. She then started to give my cock a slow oily massage. The pleasure just built and built. I don't think I have been that hard in 20 years.

The ending is hard to describe as I could feel an orgasm kind of feeling over my whole body but it was like ejaculation was still quite a way off. These waves just kept coming. My entire body was jerking and shaking and my precum was leaking like it last did when I was a very young man. The waves must have continued for about 20 minutes until I really had to force myself to cum, or pass out from the pleasure. My eventual orgasm must have lasted a few minutes with my entire body shaking and spasming. It was unlike any orgasm I have ever experienced. Afterwards I felt completely drained and just lay there trying to gather myself for about 15 minutes.

For us the things we have taken away from this experience is to never say never to anything either of us want to try. By talking about something openly and without fear of ridicule we were able to enjoy something new and really pleasurable, and we are definitely not too old to be experimenting with new and exciting ways to please each other.

I don’t know if I’d like it every night, but my wife and I engage in anal play every few weeks. Sometimes she fucks me w a dildo (or has me ride one) but most often I will use a prostate massager while she watches me edge.

Altho I can have many prostate orgasms, when I am masturbating with a butt plug or prostate massager, I can control my ejaculatory orgasm and edge much better for some reason.

It feels great.

I don’t know if I’d like it every night, but my wife and I engage in anal play every few weeks. Sometimes she fucks me w a dildo (or has me ride one) but most often I will use a prostate massager while she watches me edge. …
Lucky guy

A former boyfriend of mine loved having his ass eaten, fingered and fucked with a dildo. It was so fun making him feel so good AND it totally supercharged his already formidable erections! I knew exactly why he liked it because I enjoy assplay too and know how good it feels. The anus is an erogenous zone for many people!

He only wanted the dildo used on him a handful of times (NO strap-ons for us), but we often swapped rim jobs and finger-fucking each other's ass during foreplay. He is the only partner with whom I have had actual anal sex, mainly because we had so much time together to explore and build trust for the act of him taking my ass. It was worth the wait and hot as hell. :)
I agree.... anal sex is VERY under rated. I used it for birth control in college as I could not take the pill due to severe migraines and an IUD just fucked me up with bad menstrual pain. So got a gay friend to give me step by step instructions on how to clean myself and prepare for anal sex. USed a lotta lube, went very slowly until I was stretched and then it was great. Hubby likes anal plugs and dildos as well. Started out with fingering his ass with a blow job and it kind of went from there

I agree.... anal sex is VERY under rated. I used it for birth control in college as I could not take the pill due to severe migraines and an IUD just fucked me up with bad menstrual pain. So got a gay friend to give me step by step instructions on how to clean myself and prepare for anal sex. USed a lotta lube, went very slowly until I was stretched and then it was great. Hubby likes anal plugs and dildos as well. Started out with fingering his ass with a blow job and it kind of went from there
That’s awesome and super sexy

My wife is afraid ( so she says) of my ass. I have asked for some ass play , she knows I am open to it but she doesn't touch it. I spend a good amount of time making sure everything is clean everytime we make plans to have fun in the bedroom hoping that she will, but it never happens. I finger, eat, lick, fuck her ass but nothing for me... If I bring it up, it just gets awkward
Any suggestions??

I haven't used a butt plug in a while except while driving on a long trip, but back when my wife first encouraged me to get my butt fucked and I started really enjoying it I used to have a butt plug in at work to enjoy that wonderful feeling all day long.

My wife is afraid ( so she says) of my ass. I have asked for some ass play , she knows I am open to it but she doesn't touch it. I spend a good amount of time making sure everything is clean everytime we make plans to have fun in the bedroom hoping that she will, but it never happens. I finger, eat, lick, fuck her ass but nothing for me... If I bring it up, it just gets awkward
Any suggestions??
After you do your cleaning, insert a vibrating plug with a remote by yourself. Then give her the remote. She gets to play, you get sensations and it all stays comfortable for her. Hopefully, it will then lead to more

Back