Plug Him Up, Ladies!

Amen... Although I do have a submissive side, it's not always about that

Totally. I have enjoyed both roles of dominance and submission plenty, but those are specific roles that have nothing to do with what specific acts we are engaging in. A good example would be oral sex; which can be an act of dominance and submission, but it certainly doesn't always to be. Anal play is really no different for me, and it's exciting and fun either way!

Starting this as a dedicated spot to celebrate straight/masculine men who are willing to buck the stigma and enjoy anal stimulation... specifically butt plugs when they're with their ladies. (Although similar submissions are always welcome)!

Finally someone who gets it--and my compliments to your husband. I have never understood why a strong, masculine heterosexual man cannot engage in this type of play and, even more importantly, why his wife or girlfriend should perceive his desire for this as in any way compromising his manhood, why she should lose respect for him because of this. I, myself, am a quietly masculine heterosexual male, but I have my pegging fantasies--I just haven't met a woman I desire yet who also thinks like I do on this subject. Let me ask the OP, do your and your husband's desires extend also to pegging? If your husband expressed a desire for you to peg him, would it cause you to lose respect for him as a man?

I need my wife to do this. She was out Saturday night, so I got out a dildo and used it for the first time. It…was…awesome. My ass is craving another round ASAP.

My girlfriend loves using a finger or a very small toy at my backdoor. She loves seeing the intense pleasure it is giving me. I have no interest in doing anything anal with the same sex. But with her, Oh My !
my ex bf used to freakout when i inserted tight butplug in his anus while i did felatio after he did anal sex on me.

https://cdn012.**********/uploads/photos/2021/08/389989/bdsmlr-389989-ucGZu9LYWg.jpg all these similar attachments are not opening....says error 104...what does that mean?someone please suggest a way to fix this. thanks for your time.

https://cdn012.**********/uploads/photos/2021/08/389989/bdsmlr-389989-ucGZu9LYWg.jpg all these similar attachments are not opening....says error 104...what does that mean?someone please suggest a way to fix this. thanks for your time.
If you right-click the link on a computer, or use a long-press on a tablet or phone, you should get a popup menu that works.

Those look like they'd feel great. Don't think they'd stay in me, though. I've gotten myself "loose" enough over the last year or so...only large plugs stay in without someone holding them.
Or am I missing something?
I purchased a large, and it is comparable to the large size in the typical 3 pack starter kits. Njoy also makes an even larger size than these, which I am curious about. I am really impressed with the quality of materials and the craftsmanship with theses plugs. They are much more comfortable than the traditional round base plug. The only down side is the price, but personally I prefer higher quality.

I purchased a large, and it is comparable to the large size in the typical 3 pack starter kits. Njoy also makes an even larger size than these, which I am curious about. I am really impressed with the quality of materials and the craftsmanship with theses plugs. They are much more comfortable than the traditional round base plug. The only down side is the price, but personally I prefer higher quality.
Definitely agree with you on choosing higher quality plugs. I've bought cheaper ones and they usually have some flaw or, if they're vibrating, they quickly die or eventually just stop working.

My wife doesn’t get involved but I often slip in a plug when we have sex. The feeling when I cum is ten times greater, as is the amount of cum I produce!
When playing on my own I use a dildo. Fucking the dildo standing up is the only way I can make myself cum hands-free.
Anyone who hasn’t tried anal play hasn’t lived IMHO. 🙂

My wife doesn’t get involved but I often slip in a plug when we have sex. The feeling when I cum is ten times greater, as is the amount of cum I produce!
When playing on my own I use a dildo. Fucking the dildo standing up is the only way I can make myself cum hands-free.
Anyone who hasn’t tried anal play hasn’t lived IMHO. 🙂
Agreed... And standing is the move, especially for those guys on a quest for their first HF orgasm.

My first (and only) hands free was with prostate play. I was laying on my couch with a marker inside me and edging, got too close to stopped to calm down, the shifted and the marker moved and... it was pretty great.

Back