Tucker just can't help himself

Seems to be for Tucker

His podcast had over 22 million views. It was also monetized.

Which ain't too shabby for a guy who just got fired for saying/doing the same things he put into his podcast. It also points out that whatever you seem to think, he's not hurting in either the eyes of his followers or in the pocketbook.

Which ain't too shabby for a guy who just got fired for saying/doing the same things he put into his podcast. It also points out that whatever you seem to think, he's not hurting in either the eyes of his followers or in the pocketbook.
"A Derpy and his money are soon parted."

a7n82yhohuwa1.jpg

Irrelevant to the point

He has a podcast? I didn’t know. Nice of you to promote it here for free.

Irrelevant to the point

1. I misspoke about his podcast being monetized, it wasn't because he's still bound by the terms of his Fox contract. That doesn't diminish the 22 million viewers.

2. It's relevant because he can still speak to the people and there are at least 22 million people who listen when he does. Thus, freedom.

1. I misspoke about his podcast being monetized, it wasn't because he's still bound by the terms of his Fox contract. That doesn't diminish the 22 million viewers.
It proves that you will lie to defend a lying racist moron who admitted to lying to you to further the fascist agenda of a wannabe dictator and you were dumb enough to swallow it whole.

As proven by you on the daily, Derpy.

2. It's relevant because he can still speak to the people and there are at least 22 million people who listen when he does. Thus, freedom.
You missed the point as usual

Not my fault if you're destitute and stupid...
You need new material

You missed the point as usual

You need new material

Actually, you never had a point. Instead you made a post which you now try and move the goalposts for by claiming that no one understands you.

It is essentially the age old ploy of constantly shifting your narrative in order to avoid the truth of your actions and comments. Each and every time you do it only shows that your prior reasons and basis are a pretext. It is the type of strategy which is used whenever; A) you know you're wrong; and, B) you refuse to admit it despite knowing that you're wrong.

So our back and forth went like this

He lies for a living and the base laps it up.

Freedom's a bitch, right?

Some posts didn’t copy I’ll fill in below.

Then I said: Yep, it got his ass fired.

Then you said: Freedom’s a bitch, right?

Then I said: Seems to be for Tucker.

Then continuing with the copied posts below.

Irrelevant to the point

Then I said: You missed the point as usual

Then you posted the below comment.

Actually, you never had a point. Instead you made a post which you now try and move the goalposts for by claiming that no one understands you.

It is essentially the age old ploy of constantly shifting your narrative in order to avoid the truth of your actions and comments. Each and every time you do it only shows that your prior reasons and basis are a pretext. It is the type of strategy which is used whenever; A) you know you're wrong; and, B) you refuse to admit it despite knowing that you're wrong.
The point is that his ass got fired for talking out of one side of his mouth publicly and the other privately. Period.

You drag in shit irrelevant to the point and then accuse me of moving goalposts! That kind of derp is why you’re the king of derp here!

I can’t tell if you have a reading comprehension problem, an attention span problem, a memory problem, or some combination of all three.

I can’t tell if you have a reading comprehension problem, an attention span problem, a memory problem, or some combination of all three.

He is an alcoholic. By Sunday...every Sunday...it catches up to him and he is quite drunk. Monday...he will start anew

This is because you're stupid.

You ramble. You rave and rant. You fuck up constantly. You say stupid shit and try to avoid getting called on it by moving goalposts and/or claiming "that's not what I said." Yet somehow you believe that it's everyone else on the planet who can't get it together.

Old adage: 50 thousand flies can't all be wrong.
New adage: When you're the commonality in all that's going wrong, it's not the other guy.

You're a fuckup. That you don't admit it, not even to yourself, doesn't mean that it's not true, it only means you fucked up again.

This is because you're stupid.

You ramble. You rave and rant. You fuck up constantly. You say stupid shit and try to avoid getting called on it by moving goalposts and/or claiming "that's not what I said." Yet somehow you believe that it's everyone else on the planet who can't get it together.

Old adage: 50 thousand flies can't all be wrong.
New adage: When you're the commonality in all that's going wrong, it's not the other guy.

You're a fuckup. That you don't admit it, not even to yourself, doesn't mean that it's not true, it only means you fucked up again.
Your lack of post comprehension is amusing, though a bit bewildering. Your total lack of awareness is hilarious. You’re on your way to legendary status sort of along the lines of Mike Yates.

Your lack of post comprehension is amusing, though a bit bewildering. Your total lack of awareness is hilarious. You’re on your way to legendary status sort of along the lines of Mike Yates.

You keep going around and around and around with this narrative and it hasn't worked yet. Perhaps you should consider that it's YOUR lack of understanding and comprehension which is at fault here.

You keep going around and around and around with this narrative and it hasn't worked yet. Perhaps you should consider that it's YOUR lack of understanding and comprehension which is at fault here.
Hardly.

Results are in from the Lit vote and congrats! You’ve won the Politics Boards most clueless poster! Dumb and dumber came in second and third.

Hardly.

Results are in from the Lit vote and congrats! You’ve won the Politics Boards most clueless poster! Dumb and dumber came in second and third.

The wheels on your short bus go 'round and 'round. 'Round and 'round. 'Round and round.

Back