Tucker just can't help himself

he hasn't criticized him openly.

when???
He claimed Putin was not a good person, can't remember where I saw the comment.. If you google it all ya get are LWCJs Trump hating rags. Objective media coverage is a thing of the past.

He claimed Putin was not a good person, can't remember where I saw the comment.. If you google it all ya get are LWCJs Trump hating rags. Objective media coverage is a thing of the past.
Trump said that he’d let Putin annex Ukraine.

Those who agree with Fucker are assholes. Because he's an asshole.

Doesn't matter the topic....he is consistently disingenuous and racist.

Fuck fucker.

Where's your link?
MPtSipN.png

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2023/03/09/donald-trump-have-let-putin-annex-ukraine-end-war/

that was last month, Winehouse.

giphy.gif

VinnyVeritASS should probably put some ice on that. (stop posting for a while)

That slap down is definitely going to leave a mark. (damage VV’s credibility).

👉 VinnyVeritASS 🤣

🇺🇸

Jimmy Kimmel used to be funny. Then he parlayed his fame into a political career sans election (other than changing the channel).

Now, he could be easily replaced by the handful of Leftist pedants who post here daily...

[I guess if you agree with his politics, he might still be funny. He's no Bill Maher though.]

I enjoy listening to anyone who can make me laugh while trashing trump.

VinnyVeritASS should probably put some ice on that. (stop posting for a while)

That slap down is definitely going to leave a mark. (damage VV’s credibility).

👉 VinnyVeritASS 🤣

🇺🇸

VV's credibility??? Is that up there in believability with Santa Claus, the Easter bunny and Tucker telling the truth???

Comshaw

I think you need to work on comprehension and context.
Hahaha.

You're such a pathetic little bitch. You demand a link and when one is produced that says exactly what was claimed, you can't even acknowledge it.

AJ sure got triggered about someone he claims not to watch and doesn't share the same political views as.

She doth protest too much me thinks.

Freedom's a bitch, right?
Freedom to shout 'fire!' in a crowded theatre.
Freedom to shout 'fire!' when faced by an armed mob.
Freedom to shout 'fire!' in an insurrection.
Freedom to shout 'the election was stolen from me!' when talking to a mob of poorly educated supporters who only learned of his personality from watching a scripted 'reality' TV show..

Back