TSCLT3.0: A Beast Unlike Any Known To Man . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Wednesday!!!

It's some kind of chilly this morning. The heat didn't come on, so I have to look into why that is. Prolly something st000pid.

I saw both of the new little cats yesterday.

Thanks be to Allah for coffee . . . .

tumblr_nj3qieBygN1r9x3w6o1_1280.jpg

Is that the Stairway to Heaven?

22519172_282351805616890_6404414560734722466_n.jpg

What if she wasn't sure that all that glitters is gold, and what if she wasn't buying a Stairway to Heaven??? What if the levee wasn't going to break? What if she didn't have a purple umbrella and a fifty cent hat???

I'm home a bit early. I got my shit done - fuck that it was easy - it's fucking done. That's what matters.

I can't decide if I'm going to ride up to see these people or simply stay at home. Something will become apparent.

Meanwhile . . . .

tumblr_ngrsfnrjDV1tl59lbo1_1280.jpg

53 here

one place I worked at had 5-week rotations and allowed those who wanted it to work straight afternoon shift. I miss that job, it was non-union but the bosses were great, they used incentives to meet quotas and keep attendance high, and they had programs in place to help those who wanted to go back to school. Sometimes a good boss can make all the difference and the big places may pay better but that doesn't make them better places to work.

In the Marines we worked 14 on, 12 off, 10 on, 72 off.

This week, tonight, I begin running third shift, 10P-6A.

Can't wait to meet my new crew.

OK, maybe I can.

Happy Thursday!!!

Good luck with night shift. My time there, such as it was, was never really organized at all. Makes me wonder how much better service the courier outfit could have gotten out of us if they had ever acted like they had cohesive feces and if they'd actually tried to help earn.

But now I'm on daze. I'm trying to get these inspections back on track so's I won't be there until Thanksgiving.

I had to declare jihad on it all . . . .

tumblr_npyhyo08Sj1teru65o1_400.gif
tumblr_npyhyo08Sj1teru65o2_250.gif
tumblr_npyhyo08Sj1teru65o3_400.gif

I was able to catch some pictures of the feces feaster in the wild.

In the one picture, the famed feces feaster alerts to the scent of fresh poop wafting through on the light breezes.

In the other picture, this intrepid feaster is preparing to experiment with finding fish feces floating in the fetid local river.

That and studying alliteration using F, the letter for today. I guess I could have waited until Friday . . . . Fellatio. Fanny.

tumblr_oity10eQGq1r3s9xko1_540.png

Call-khan-To-Lahore-Isb-Khi-murree-vip-elite-famous-model-girls_8.jpg

Attachments

• junie 04 cropped - feces feaster alerts to scent of fresh shit.jpg
    junie 04 cropped - feces feaster alerts to scent of fresh shit.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 0
  • junie 02 - cropped feces feaster on the hunt for fish feces.jpg
    junie 02 - cropped feces feaster on the hunt for fish feces.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 0
This cat would seriously fuck up the feces feaster, and yet it would leave lunch for the feaster after all is said and done . . .

and the vet bills are paid.

vdLE8dJ.gif

tumblr_nj3qj8S0YR1r9x3w6o1_1280.jpg

In the Marines we worked 14 on, 12 off, 10 on, 72 off.
This week, tonight, I begin running third shift, 10P-6A.
Can't wait to meet my new crew.
OK, maybe I can.

My last auto sector job was straight days, 8-10h and then 6 off. It wasn't a bad deal for hours but with the exception of one the bosses were clueless and it made working there difficult because they didn't like being told that they weren't allowed to break the laws of time and physics.

As for a new crew, they are like putty, kick them until they get into shape.

Heh, I'd like to have a crew.

Hell, I'd like to have one . . .

who will work, who isn't afraid to get his hands a bit dirty and get a bit of dirt under his nails. Or hers.

Fuck it, off to be . . . Everyman . . . .

tumblr_nj3qj4qzA91r9x3w6o1_1280.jpg

I got home, pissed. I went for about 16 miles Harleying. It was as the sun was going down and a wee bit of chill was edging into the air. I came home, did some dishes and made something simple and quick and warm for supper.

I did my bit and called in for the partial electrical inspection for today. Because this piece of work isn't on the proper path, I have to go around my asshole to get to my elbow on it. Well, the cocksucker didn't show. They're back in the office for an hour before quitting time, so I called him. No answer, so I left a message. He called me back. "Yeah, man, I forgot. That's on me." Yeah, no shit, you cocksucking bureaucrat. Can I get it tomorrow? He's off tomorrow, so it'll be Monday. Muth-thuh-fuckuh!!!!

And cocksuckers like him wonder why I fucking hate government and all it stands for. Did I say "cocksucker?" I meant to if I didn't. And weasels. This is why we call them weasels, too. He weaseled right out of both traps.

This happens again and I'm trotting my ass down to see the building official.

tumblr_njgo2gx84s1r9x3w6o1_500.jpg

It was a better day for me today, it would be best if I won a major lottery though, but you know I would still work at something.

No motorcycles here, but there was pizza. We have a decent place for that but I still can't find a decent chinese food place close by.

I need to go out for a nice sit-down pizza somewhere.

I found me a decent sit-down Chinese restaurant last weekend.

I think that about covers it, except for the occasional steak dinner.

Ridng the bike after work is a nice mood changer. Really, it is . . . .

holly_peers_629193018.1024x0.jpg

I prefer to do my own steaks, the restaurants just never seem to do them justice.

I was able to catch some pictures of the feces feaster in the wild.

In the one picture, the famed feces feaster alerts to the scent of fresh poop wafting through on the light breezes.

In the other picture, this intrepid feaster is preparing to experiment with finding fish feces floating in the fetid local river.

That and studying alliteration using F, the letter for today. I guess I could have waited until Friday . . . . Fellatio. Fanny.

It's not fish feces in the local river but the residue of birth-control pills. ;) ;)

Heh, I'd like to have a crew.

Hell, I'd like to have one . . .

who will work, who isn't afraid to get his hands a bit dirty and get a bit of dirt under his nails. Or hers.

Fuck it, off to be . . . Everyman . . . .

My new crew is a mixed bag, but I have one guy who is picking up some Xmas money for the family who worked there during my retirement. I would say it's nice to have one guy that does not have to be trained, but I train them as a group.

"English literature undergrads at Cambridge University were warned about a lecture on two plays by William Shakespeare that would include references to sexual violence and sexual assault. The warnings were intended to give students who may be upset about those topics an excuse to miss the lecture."

:eek:

Do they not have access to Game of Thrones?

The real question is, with the state of "Liberal" (increasingly illiberal) Education, can the precious snowflakes even understand the words of a dead white man?

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog...e_trigger_warnings_for_shakespeare_plays.html

Last edited:
Tomorrow, I am going on a quest for new books.

The first stop is the dollar store, it's getting close to the Christmas shopping season (is Black Friday being moved up to October 27?) so they are stocking up on new titles that nobody has ever read, and then it's off to Barnes and Noble.

I would feel better if it was Barns and Humble...

Happy Friday!!! To my knowledge, this is just another blue and green Friday, like almost all of the others. Last year, as I remember, I copped a couple of deals at Lowe's really cheap.

I need to find a title or two to order. I do that online almost always. Then again, I think I have a few books here already that I haven't read yet, so it can wait, most likely.

It's a bit colder than they said it would be this morning. But when the sun comes out, it gets pretty comfortable pretty quickly.

It's Solve The Wiring Issues day today. Insh'Allah that it happen.

tumblr_njgo26d8xz1r9x3w6o1_400.jpg

Busty-Shaved-Brunette-Gianna-Michaels-with-Big-Naturals-from-FTV-13.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back