TSCLT3.0: A Beast Unlike Any Known To Man . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never made it through any Star Wars movie; it bores the pants off me...

There's little creativity left in Hollywood. All they do is take the creativity of others in the past and turn it into a pitifully stupid politically correct snore fest.

And like the NFL, they are so focused on virtue-signalling that their constant remakes just turn people off...

And like the NFL, they are so focused on virtue-signalling that their constant remakes just turn people off...

Yep. The NFL has turned from a mainstream national pastime into a minority dominated, regulated, circus-like caricature of its former self. So pussified most of the Hall of fame wouldn't be allowed to play their game.

Good old el cheapo window cleaner got it.

Now, if only I had not used a linty rag . . . .

The trick is, responsible. I know this woman makes bad decisions from time to time, but if she stays in touch, she does better. I'm going to try to hook her up with a mentor, too - who also happens to be my Plan B should this not work out.

And I still have to get the fuck outta that coastal sewer before any of this other shit happens, so first things first.

tumblr_nrghuclzx91ti7uhjo1_500.gif

tumblr_njquk8ToPF1r9x3w6o1_500.jpg

Yep. The NFL has turned from a mainstream national pastime into a minority dominated, regulated, circus-like caricature of its former self. So pussified most of the Hall of fame wouldn't be allowed to play their game.

We should demand that they stop discriminating and field teams that "look more like America."

:nods:

I'm not really paying attention to any football anymore.

One day, one thing, at a time. The sun'll come out tomorrow, betcher bottom dollar...

Yeah, I know.

I caught the score by accident.

I may look into some college scores later. Maybe. Maybe not, too.

There's no point in only feasting on the feces when you can wear it/them, too:

hE8EA9B59

tumblr_njgo2pH5Xr1r9x3w6o1_500.jpg
tumblr_njgo2nE4v21r9x3w6o1_500.jpg

Hmmm, the new potential housemate is here, and is illin'. Girlfriend has a stomach bug.

So I went out and got what any Jewish Chinese mother would get: eggdrop soup. Made with extra special numbah wun fuckee for good measure.

And cigarettes. Sick people need cigarettes.

Perhaps the Feces Feaster needs to get more political. I mean, this is the Roads Skolur of dogs we have here . . . and funny-looking, too.

hC7ECC25D

tumblr_njgo2icunW1r9x3w6o1_1280.jpg

Up, awake, on my first cup of coffee...

Everyone is home, but upstairs and all quiet like. Good or bad? I wonder.

There's little creativity left in Hollywood. All they do is take the creativity of others in the past and turn it into a pitifully stupid politically correct snore fest.

I was sitting in a doctor's office waiting room with a client who has a bad habit of walking into doctor's offices and basically telling them, "never mind I don't need to be seen and just leaving."

I was asked to encourage him to actually get an actual medical professional who is not him to decide whether he does or not need medical attention to his frequently lethargic heart. The guy is a weird combination of spastic energy and just about to drop dead from low blood pressure tiredness. My theory is he's not getting oxygen to his brain, but I think I'll leave that up to the actual doctors.

anyway like Ron White would say I told you that so I could tell you this...

I'm watching TV as a captive audience and there's some sitcom on. I don't recognize a single person on the screen I assume that they are all reasonably well-known, current actors.

Nothing about this was different than any sitcom from a decade ago two decades ago or three decades ago. I think I knew the lines they were going to say better than the actors actually did. It was weird it was like I stepped into some alternative universe. As if I was watching a sitcom in a foreign country except for the fact that these people were obviously Americans with American accents. Made me feel like I was the foreigner.

I can see how they get away with it though because I haven't met a single person under the age of 35 that's ever seen Casablanca. How could you not have seen Casablanca if for no other reason idle curiosity for the references to it in other more recent works?

The men who sign up to be Hotshots train hard for the job of wildfire suppression. It is a grueling job, and the training for it is punishing. It is also a science; these men have to be both tough and smart. They choose to do it; they want to do it, and they take enormous pride in their work, especially their successes – saving homes or a thousand-year-old tree. They travel the country if needed.

When not working, the men are everything the American left abhors. They are often crude. They love their women and their children, but they often talk about women in politically incorrect ways. They blow off steam after work in ways our political elites would find totally unacceptable. But when there is a wildfire to be fought, they show up ready to risk their lives to save homes and forests. Their experience and their expertise are unique and probably grossly underappreciated, because most of us have never been aware of such teams of extraordinarily brave and well trained men.
Patricia McCarthy, American Thinker

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/10/toxic_masculinity_its_what_makes_men_brave.html

I think the Queen's Dachshund is more Japanese than German. She likes to curl up under the kitchen table and use the hard oak feet of the table as a pillow.

How can that be comfortable?

Finally, HBO has something new on. I have the second John Wick recorded to watch later. I am such a fan of the first one.

Viggo Tarasov: It's not what you did, son, that angers me so. It's who you did it to.
Iosef Tarasov: Who? That fucking nobody?
Viggo Tarasov: That "fuckin' nobody"... is John Wick. He once was an associate of ours. They call him "Baba Yaga."
Iosef Tarasov: The Boogeyman?
Viggo Tarasov: Well John wasn't exactly the Boogeyman. He was the one you sent to kill the fucking Boogeyman.
Iosef Tarasov: [stunned] Oh.

I've never seen John Wick but you make it sound interesting, and I made sure my sons all watched Casablanca and the Boris Karloff version of Dracula and Vincent Price in The Raven, they even saw Lucille Ball's version of Mame. I also dragged them to a drive-in theater, a couple of operas and a few theater productions.

I think life is about experiencing a range of things and TV has made it easy to be lazy in our selections. There is always something on and we don't have to think, just flip the channel and sit there, planning what to watch takes thought and a tiny bit of effort but it also makes you conscious of what you're doing with your time.

Happy Sunday.

The visitor seems to have passed an acceptable night and is a bit better this morning. This is good. We passed the soocialble morning coffee ritual.

It's a lovely day out again today. It would be really nice if I cut the grass - probably the last pass of the season. I mean, month. None needed until November.

I'll have to ask the Feaster what is best to watch on telly . . . .

h22BC38A5

3cb3715b0e11fc2e42081ea64e653c15--girl-models-pretty-girls.jpg

Finally, HBO has something new on. I have the second John Wick recorded to watch later. I am such a fan of the first one.

Viggo Tarasov: It's not what you did, son, that angers me so. It's who you did it to.
Iosef Tarasov: Who? That fucking nobody?
Viggo Tarasov: That "fuckin' nobody"... is John Wick. He once was an associate of ours. They call him "Baba Yaga."
Iosef Tarasov: The Boogeyman?
Viggo Tarasov: Well John wasn't exactly the Boogeyman. He was the one you sent to kill the fucking Boogeyman.
Iosef Tarasov: [stunned] Oh.

I think he killed 84 people in the first movie and 128 in the second movie. He could fart and kill somebody. Muslims aside he's the biggest mass killer in US history.

I was sitting in a doctor's office waiting room with a client who has a bad habit of walking into doctor's offices and basically telling them, "never mind I don't need to be seen and just leaving."

I was asked to encourage him to actually get an actual medical professional who is not him to decide whether he does or not need medical attention to his frequently lethargic heart. The guy is a weird combination of spastic energy and just about to drop dead from low blood pressure tiredness. My theory is he's not getting oxygen to his brain, but I think I'll leave that up to the actual doctors.

anyway like Ron White would say I told you that so I could tell you this...

I'm watching TV as a captive audience and there's some sitcom on. I don't recognize a single person on the screen I assume that they are all reasonably well-known, current actors.

Nothing about this was different than any sitcom from a decade ago two decades ago or three decades ago. I think I knew the lines they were going to say better than the actors actually did. It was weird it was like I stepped into some alternative universe. As if I was watching a sitcom in a foreign country except for the fact that these people were obviously Americans with American accents. Made me feel like I was the foreigner.

I can see how they get away with it though because I haven't met a single person under the age of 35 that's ever seen Casablanca. How could you not have seen Casablanca if for no other reason idle curiosity for the references to it in other more recent works?

I can imagine sitting in a doctor's office and watching one's life pass before your eyes and having a little apprehension about what is about to happen next. :D

Hollywood is broken, all of the great minds have passed on. When I see images of the Walking Dead I'm reminded of present decay in cinematic inspiration. :)

I've never seen John Wick but you make it sound interesting, and I made sure my sons all watched Casablanca and the Boris Karloff version of Dracula and Vincent Price in The Raven, they even saw Lucille Ball's version of Mame. I also dragged them to a drive-in theater, a couple of operas and a few theater productions.

I think life is about experiencing a range of things and TV has made it easy to be lazy in our selections. There is always something on and we don't have to think, just flip the channel and sit there, planning what to watch takes thought and a tiny bit of effort but it also makes you conscious of what you're doing with your time.

I don't know if it is everyone's cup of tea. Chapter Two included a lot of the elements of the first movie. I love the cars he drives, I hate what he does to them. This was some great stunt/CGI work when he was using his car as a weapon. Having said that, this is pretty much a pure Matrix-style shoot-em-up film of bad guys killing bad guys (and girls). The hero is one of the biggest stinkers of them all.

;) ;)

I cannot get Princess to watch any of the old movies, even the colorized versions.

She just seems to know that she's going to hate it.

I can imagine sitting in a doctor's office and watching one's life pass before your eyes and having a little apprehension about what is about to happen next. :D

Hollywood is broken, all of the great minds have passed on. When I see images of the Walking Dead I'm reminded of present decay in cinematic inspiration. :)

There are still some jewels being developed but they often start on specialty channels with small audiences and don't survive the initial reviews. Some enterprising people are also creating shows and putting them on vimeo, itunes and youtube in the hopes of reaching the people who can propel them forward.

I think there are still some good ideas out there but in cookie cutter society what are the odds of them being accepted by the masses.

I think he killed 84 people in the first movie and 128 in the second movie. He could fart and kill somebody. Muslims aside he's the biggest mass killer in US history.

*chuckle*

Seth McFarlane is still the King. He killed 100 characters in a thirty-minute sitcom.

There are still some jewels being developed but they often start on specialty channels with small audiences and don't survive the initial reviews. Some enterprising people are also creating shows and putting them on vimeo, itunes and youtube in the hopes of reaching the people who can propel them forward.

I think there are still some good ideas out there but in cookie cutter society what are the odds of them being accepted by the masses.

I've often wondered if a hip-hop Shakespeare is the way to bring new audiences into the movies...

;) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back