Trump's Nearest Prison Could be Renamed After him!

Yeah, Desantis is running the House of Mouse. Iger is just a figurehead now. Last week the Florida governor announced his decision to re-open the Splash Mountain ride as “Tiana's Bayou Adventure” later this year. He’s expected to announce some new rides this summer. Stay tuned to learn about what he’s got planned in terms of new animated movies, new pricing for Disney Plus, and some big changes at ESPN. 😂
Will the Mouse be replaced by a figure who wears extra-high lifts in his shoes and wanders around wiping fresh snot on people's shoulders?

Now he’s overseeing Disney’s $60 billion investment. Go figure!
Who's overseeing what? DeSantis has nothing to do with Disney's 2020 plan, and 60 Billion is not earmarked for Florida, in case you're unaware.

"The Walt Disney Company is developing plans to accelerate and expand investment in its Parks, Experiences and Products segment to nearly double capital expenditures over the course of approximately 10 years to roughly $60 billion, including by investing in expanding and enhancing domestic and international parks and cruise line capacity."

Who's overseeing what? DeSantis has nothing to do with Disney's 2020 plan, and 60 Billion is not earmarked for Florida, in case you're unaware.

"The Walt Disney Company is developing plans to accelerate and expand investment in its Parks, Experiences and Products segment to nearly double capital expenditures over the course of approximately 10 years to roughly $60 billion, including by investing in expanding and enhancing domestic and international parks and cruise line capacity."
I was kidding! The comment was made in response to the absurd comment #23. Of course DeSantis isn’t running Disney. Nobody in government is running the company. Iger is the CEO and Disney’s recently announced plans are great news for Florida.

I was kidding! The comment was made in response to the absurd comment #23. Of course DeSantis isn’t running Disney. Nobody in government is running the company. Iger is the CEO and Disney’s recently announced plans are great news for Florida.
Ok, I must have missed the back and forth....carry on!!

When Trump is put into prison he should be denied the opportunity to communicated to the poorly educate people he pretends to love.

Good luck with that pal! Chances are ZERO! NOTHING CAN STOP WHATS COMING as DJT said this morning ! BOOM!

77 loves to move the goal post. They never stay on topic. Well, maybe because they suffer from the same ailment their dear leader suffers from *dementia*.
Awwww, surprised your “top secret clearance” allows you to even deal with us common folks. I mean the 11 herbs and spices are leaked out there some where, and the special sauce is already known as well.

But, makes you feel better that your supervisor gave you that certificate. Best fry guy.

Yeah, Desantis is running the House of Mouse. Iger is just a figurehead now. Last week the Florida governor announced his decision to re-open the Splash Mountain ride as “Tiana's Bayou Adventure” later this year. He’s expected to announce some new rides this summer. Stay tuned to learn about what he’s got planned in terms of new animated movies, new pricing for Disney Plus, and some big changes at ESPN. 😂
Yeah, we all know his view on the African Americans in his state. He wouldn’t make his choice to put Tianna front and center unless it was for his competing prison with the new Cheeto prison.

You are ridiculous, but we all know that.

How’s that red armband fitting? All ready for the parade?

He does more than move the goal post. He moves to a different field on a different planet. 😂
Nah, just recenter you back to your positions on issues that surround it. Those define who you are…

But you like the totalitarian types, have fun with that.

Saudi Arabia paid Trump this weekend to use his golf course

I'm sure they don't expect anything

Back