Trump's Nearest Prison Could be Renamed After him!

Bray123

Literotica Guru
Congressmen Gerry Connolly (D-Va.), Jared Moskowitz (D-Fla.), and John Garamendi (D-Calif.) introduced legislation Friday to change the name of the Miami Federal Correctional Institution in Florida to “Donald J. Trump Federal Correctional Institution.”

“Donald J. Trump is the first former president in U.S. history to be criminally indicted, with 88 offenses in four criminal cases to date. MAGA Republicans have proven themselves unwilling to solve real problems that face our country,” Garamendi said in a news release accompanying the announcement.

“I cannot think of a more fitting tribute to our former president, Donald J. Trump, than renaming the closest federal prison to Mar-a-Lago in his honor.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4577000-democrats-introduce-bill-name-miami-prison-trump/

and if he ever got incarcerated there, i can just here his awful voice and see his flappy hands:

"I'm so famous, the most famous president of the USA people say...and I believe them... that they named this magnificent building after me, just because I am THAT famous, like an airport, the biggliest airport the world has ever seen with lots of armed guards to keep the brown baggage handlers in their place behind walls so I can't see them and the gold bathrooms, the flush on those toilets, man!! Sleepy Joe didn't get a prison named after him but then he never draws the biggliest crowds like I do and porridge... walls and porridge... and if it wasn't for me the USA wouldn't get ANY tourists... I think they need to build a big big statue of me. It will bring the people, worshipping, just to see... you'll hear them saying "Oh My GOD!!! Sir! A statue of SIR, 120' tall and a lovely shade of brassy gold, almost tangerine... have any of you been to hot countries? Not that they have the weather and McDonalds but they know how to speak American when they're holding out their hands.. hands they wouldn't even HAVE it it wasn't for me and the airport, or was that the... where's Melania?"

and if he ever got incarcerated there, i can just here his awful voice and see his flappy hands:

"I'm so famous, the most famous president of the USA people say...and I believe them... that they named this magnificent building after me, just because I am THAT famous, like an airport, the biggliest airport the world has ever seen with lots of armed guards to keep the brown baggage handlers in their place behind walls so I can't see them and the gold bathrooms, the flush on those toilets, man!! Sleepy Joe didn't get a prison named after him but then he never draws the biggliest crowds like I do and porridge... walls and porridge... and if it wasn't for me the USA wouldn't get ANY tourists... I think they need to build a big big statue of me. It will bring the people, worshipping, just to see... you'll hear them saying "Oh My GOD!!! Sir! A statue of SIR, 120' tall and a lovely shade of brassy gold, almost tangerine... have any of you been to hot countries? Not that they have the weather and McDonalds but they know how to speak American when they're holding out their hands.. hands they wouldn't even HAVE it it wasn't for me and the airport, or was that the... where's Melania?"
Trump international penitentiary?

Do it! Would be hilarious to watch the reaction from the “tear down the statues” and “rename the schools” left.

An ideal location for the much-anticipated 'Donald J. Trump Presidential Library'.

Are prisoners allowed to read the 'Collected Speeches of Adolf Hitler'?

Do it! Would be hilarious to watch the reaction from the “tear down the statues” and “rename the schools” left.
Well, education in a place that glorifies folks that have done many bad things… but if you are okay with Hitler High.. then that says tons about you my friend.

Maybe next to all the confederate statues should just be a second statue of US Grant, with a drink in his hand and pointing with a sign that says, “I beat your ass while drunk! Now tell us how YOU were such a great tactician.”

How can you even imagine your comment would even have traction? DJT penitentiary is a very apt name. He should have been there years ago. Plus the Cheeto will have the orange hair to match his jumpsuit. Would they print on the oversized red tie??

Well, education in a place that glorifies folks that have done many bad things… but if you are okay with Hitler High.. then that says tons about you my friend.

Maybe next to all the confederate statues should just be a second statue of US Grant, with a drink in his hand and pointing with a sign that says, “I beat your ass while drunk! Now tell us how YOU were such a great tactician.”

How can you even imagine your comment would even have traction? DJT penitentiary is a very apt name. He should have been there years ago. Plus the Cheeto will have the orange hair to match his jumpsuit. Would they print on the oversized red tie??

No, whats funny is Trump came out and said "lets Do it" because he knows just like every other Trump supporter that there is no way hes gonna end up in ANY prison. Its simply a clown show thats purpose is to cover up their crimes. But hey, keep trying and trying and trying! Repeating the same thing over and over with the same results is simply insanity! Lets put a little wager on who gets who first!, shall we? But the harder they try, the more commies he exposes! Its hilarious! ! Remember also, NOTHING CAN STOP WHaTS COMING! 😅🤣😆

do it!

No, whats funny is Trump came out and said "lets Do it" because he knows just like every other Trump supporter that there is no way hes gonna end up in ANY prison. Its simply a clown show thats purpose is to cover up their crimes. But hey, keep trying and trying and trying! Repeating the same thing over and over with the same results is simply insanity! Lets put a little wager on who gets who first!, shall we? But the harder they try, the more commies he exposes! Its hilarious! ! Remember also, NOTHING CAN STOP WHaTS COMING! 😅🤣😆
Is your Leatherface sister-wife happy that you hog all the meth? Now the cunt has to sell her ass in the trailer park to get more.

That’s not what the bill proposes.
Tough when there are facts from Legit news sources… kinda hurts a little.

So much easier when your friends just push their scandalous lower than national inquirer level posts with “sources” that don’t come close to what this bill is actually reflecting.

It’s so tough when the truth hurts.

But also, your boy Ronnie made a truce with the mouse, seems like he saw the light as well. Seems to make things clearer doesn’t it?

Tough when there are facts from Legit news sources… kinda hurts a little.

So much easier when your friends just push their scandalous lower than national inquirer level posts with “sources” that don’t come close to what this bill is actually reflecting.

It’s so tough when the truth hurts.

But also, your boy Ronnie made a truce with the mouse, seems like he saw the light as well. Seems to make things clearer doesn’t it?
Wtf are you talking about? The OP posted a link about two members of congress who have proposed a bill that would rename a federal prison after Trump. I say do it. It’s also great that the Disney-controlled special district has been replaced by the Central Florida Tourism Oversight District. Disney has just announced plans for the largest expansion of DisneyWorld Orlando history. ❤️

https://www.cia.gov/spy-kids/

"In the 1970s, we created a camera so tiny that a pigeon could carry it! The camera was strapped to the bird’s chest with a little harness, and the bird would be released over a secret area in a foreign country that we wanted to know more about. The camera would snap pictures as the bird flew back home to us.

Pigeons were perfect because they are such common birds! Who would ever think a pigeon was actually a secret spy-bird taking photographs for the CIA?"

Pigeon_2.jpg

Wtf are you talking about? The OP posted a link about two members of congress who have proposed a bill that would rename a federal prison after Trump. I say do it. It’s also great that the Disney-controlled special district has been replaced by the Central Florida Tourism Oversight District. Disney has just announced plans for the largest expansion of DisneyWorld Orlando history. ❤️
The replacement has nothing to do with Disney moving forward on the plan they released in 2020. In fact, according to the plan, they would already have started, if DeSantis hadn't thrown up this little road block because he got his panties in a knot.

We still not sure though at this point, how much of the investment in Florida of that plan will be implemented,so far it is only one of three developments items being announced that is moving forward.

77 loves to move the goal post. They never stay on topic. Well, maybe because they suffer from the same ailment their dear leader suffers from *dementia*.
He does more than move the goal post. He moves to a different field on a different planet. 😂

Yes, and the 'party of small government' want to instal politicians to run a private company.

Yes, and the 'party of small government' want to instal politicians to run a private company.
Yeah, Desantis is running the House of Mouse. Iger is just a figurehead now. Last week the Florida governor announced his decision to re-open the Splash Mountain ride as “Tiana's Bayou Adventure” later this year. He’s expected to announce some new rides this summer. Stay tuned to learn about what he’s got planned in terms of new animated movies, new pricing for Disney Plus, and some big changes at ESPN. 😂

Yeah, Desantis is running the House of Mouse. Iger is just a figurehead now. Last week the Florida governor announced his decision to re-open the Splash Mountain ride as “Tiana's Bayou Adventure” later this year. He’s expected to announce some new rides this summer. Stay tuned to learn about what he’s got planned in terms of new animated movies, new pricing for Disney Plus, and some big changes at ESPN. 😂
Let me guess, you supported Nelson Peltz.

Back