Trump at Six Months - Record Low Approval Rating

What has any of this squabbling to do with the topic?

Nothing at all, which is another reason it's senseless that Cade--- has been allowed to leave posts like these all over these boards (& as comments multiple times each on many stories) without ever being banned.

*Want more reason they should rid of him & not ban the people he suggested (as they did)? He posts stories that suck under "Celeb/Fan Fic", & yet begins each one claiming (in part) none of the characters exist!

This one is on you...Had you not pushed it recently with your threats and constantly trolling the hell out of me, I wouldn't have found you on the forum and called you out. It takes two to tango, pal.

I have never trolled nor threatened anyone... Since you mentioned it before, I will note that I too have the threatening (also cancer-wishing, etc., vulgar) E-mails you sent me.

I have never trolled nor threatened anyone... Since you mentioned it before, I will note that I too have the threatening (also cancer-wishing, etc., vulgar) E-mails you sent me.

Right, you never do anything wrong. I have all the emails saved, including the ones you sent me recently...

This is pointless...Here we go again, another year I'm going to have be dealing with you on a daily basis with your trolling and emails.

I apologize for disrupting this topic...I let my emotions get the better of me cause it's absolutely frustrating dealing with this troll...You can all deal with him and have fun when he's aggravating you.

Right, you never do anything wrong. I have all the emails saved, including the ones you sent me recently...

This is pointless...Here we go again, another year I'm going to have be dealing with you on a daily basis with your trolling and emails.

I apologize for disrupting this topic...I let my emotions get the better of me cause it's absolutely frustrating dealing with this troll...You can all deal with him and have fun when he's aggravating you.

I have not contacted you outside of this site & Forums in I literally don't know how long. (I have largely been using the "Contact" link at the bottom to report your actions & hope they do the proper thing.)

Also, you are the one disrupting the topics regularly, whereas all I am doing is responding to attacks on my person & false claims about me. I have not aggravated the vast majority of members here, & the few that I have that still remain seem to be able to stay silent about it, unlike you.

This is pointless...Here we go again,

attachment.php

It is very, very wrong to wish cancer on anyone.
Except Ishmael.

I'm surprised it's that high! :eek: :cool:
Maybe some were being sarcastic. Like back in 1988 when Dan Quayle was being vetted as Shrub's VP candidate. Women were surveyed, asked if they'd vote for him 'cause he looked like Robert Redford. Many said "Sure!" whilst laughing quietly. Just so, some millennials might have given Tromp an OK while they lit farts.

62% say Trump dividing country

Some 62 percent of U.S. voters say President Donald Trump is doing more to divide the country, while only 31 percent say he is doing more to unite it, a new Quinnipiac University national poll reveals.

Other results from the poll:

• 60% disapprove of Charlottesville response
  • 59% say he is encouraging white supremacists
  • 65% say the level of prejudice in US has increased with Trump
  • 63% disapprove of his handing of race relations
  • 60% say Trump doesn't care about issues facing minority groups

I'll posit that his divisive tactics result from his justified fear of the Mueller investigation that will send him and many of those around him to jail or the noose. Divide and distract. Enough division could launch a civil war, the ultimate distraction. That may be his only hope. I guess he doesn't have asylum arranged in Chechnya.

Back