Trump at Six Months - Record Low Approval Rating

I Copy-&-Pasted the definition verbatim from the site, so I cannot be held accountable if they used the word in its definition.

Also, if a hypothetical team goes without a win all season, that does not change the fact that every game has ended & the season they were played in, so that much was accomplished. That is not untrue, alternative, duping, or anything else you may choose to believe.

Typical trump supporter. Willing to lie and alter facts to get a message across.

"I c&p'd it, someone forced me to alter the message" "It was my cat"

Typical trump supporter. Willing to lie and alter facts to get a message across.

"I c&p'd it, someone forced me to alter the message" "It was my cat"

You were wrong the second you called me a Trump supporter. Also, the rest of that was not even synonymous with anything I said.

Oh, I don't think so. You exude alt-right, and Trump is the alt-right big daddy.

You don't seem to think at all. That's why you have the same opinions constantly, & refuse to accept the fact that some of them are wrong/not also facts.

Missed "Conan" tonight, but caught start of repeat wherein he thanked fans for coming out after a tough weekend. Meanwhile, Seth skipped a normal monologue to tell Trump his speech Saturday wasn't enough, & Saturday night is when "pencils down" time was for this... Also, I forget verbatim, but he remarked on Trump perhaps looking like a face/supporter for these attackers, & certainly not "presiding" the way a "President" is supposed to.

... Leaves me asking Y(not an abbreviation; just read the letter itself) TH we haven't thrown this guy's stuff on the front lawn (the way so many court-show litigants have mentioned doing) while he was on prior overseas trips or in Jersey now?!

You don't seem to think at all. That's why you have the same opinions constantly, & refuse to accept the fact that some of them are wrong/not also facts.

Missed "Conan" tonight, but caught start of repeat wherein he thanked fans for coming out after a tough weekend. Meanwhile, Seth skipped a normal monologue to tell Trump his speech Saturday wasn't enough, & Saturday night is when "pencils down" time was for this... Also, I forget verbatim, but he remarked on Trump perhaps looking like a face/supporter for these attackers, & certainly not "presiding" the way a "President" is supposed to.

... Leaves me asking Y(not an abbreviation; just read the letter itself) TH we haven't thrown this guy's stuff on the front lawn (the way so many court-show litigants have mentioned doing) while he was on prior overseas trips or in Jersey now?!

I was watching Rachel Maddow's show while you were watching Conan and composing a largely incoherent post.

Trump is in New York City tonight, not Jersey, which is an island in the English Channel. :D

tumblr_inline_o1fagvWKZZ1r4rwnh_500.gif

Certified. Shit. Show. :D

I miss Dubya. :(

happy_dubya.jpg

I thought we'd never get a more incurious president than Reagan. I was wrong.
I thought we'd never get a more incurious president than Dubya. I was wrong again.
Trump stands alone.

He has no interest in leading, he simply wishes to pander to his base.

I was watching Rachel Maddow's show while you were watching Conan and composing a largely incoherent post.

Trump is in New York City tonight, not Jersey, which is an island in the English Channel. :D

You were watching Maddow's show, which explains a lot as to why you refer to your inability to understand my posts (besides the fact you quoted & replied to one of my posts before, it was not regarding you at all).

Also, "New York City" is not an island at all, & the English Channel is a place you will not find Trump nor any language you understand.

From the Gallop organization:

The president has talked in recent days about doing well with his “base,” but Republicans’ latest weekly approval rating of 79% was the lowest from his own partisans so far, dropping from the previous week’s 82%. Democrats gave Trump a 7% job approval rating last week, while the reading for independents was at 29%. This is the first time independents’ weekly approval rating for Trump has dropped below 30%.

Washington Post, via a Marist poll, suggested the reason for Trump's continuous slide in approval was due to Korea. Most Americans were looking to the president to diffuse tensions through negotiation, and were not looking toward a military solution. Instead, Trump has made them feel more unease. I suppose this is notable as a potential foreign political crisis that has not boosted the president in the polls.

You were watching Maddow's show, which explains a lot as to why you refer to your inability to understand my posts (besides the fact you quoted & replied to one of my posts before, it was not regarding you at all).

I've only begun watching Maddow's show. That's what you insidious alt-righters have done to me--sent me screaming to a voice of immensely greater reason. Besides she's methodically piecing together the multifaceted, fascinating case for throwing Trump, much of his family, and many of his associates in the slammer.

Also, "New York City" is not an island at all, & the English Channel is a place you will not find Trump nor any language you understand.

What in the fuck are you talking about? Each time you post, you manage to become incoherent.

I thought we'd never get a more incurious president than Reagan. I was wrong.
I thought we'd never get a more incurious president than Dubya. I was wrong again.
Trump stands alone.

He has no interest in leading, he simply wishes to pander to his base.

He'll be the one to finally bump James Buchanan out of last place. He'll see that as a win. The best at being the worst.

Dude said 'Rump is in NYC, not that NYC is an island.

Dude also said that 'Jersey' is an island in the English Channel as opposed to the U.S. state of New Jersey.

Now, what was that about understanding things?

Dude said 'Rump is in NYC, not that NYC is an island.

Dude also said that 'Jersey' is an island in the English Channel as opposed to the U.S. state of New Jersey.

Now, what was that about understanding things?

Said one was an island, & neither is/are. Also, seems to be only one to post about issues understanding me. (Not to mention continuing to call me "alt-right" & such, showing their failure to understand my posted corrections when they made that mistake previously).

As for posts since I was on last, I'd say job rating would be higher: Even if only himself & Christie visited one of his places, that's an increase. Also, clearly, many Americans dislike him, & would be unlikely (if at all "likely") to visit one.

Jersey is an island in the English Channel. Do try to keep up. You're the one who referred to Trump as being in Jersey, which is an island in the English Channel, last night.

Jersey is an island in the English Channel. Do try to keep up. You're the one who referred to Trump as being in Jersey, which is an island in the English Channel, last night.

I read it again as FOff suggested, & see a quote of sr's post showing it this way...

I have physical (not digital) photos of myself in New Jersey, which has been a US State all my life, & I don't believe an island anywhere (much like "Rhode Island").

I have physical (not digital) photos of myself in New Jersey, which has been a US State all my life, & I don't believe an island anywhere (much like "Rhode Island").

I'm not surprised that you still don't get it--and didn't even bother to look it up. Did you notice when you stumbled onto this Web site that there's an age restriction here? :D

I read it again as FOff suggested, & see a quote of sr's post showing it this way...

Try this again. He's talking about Jersey, not Joisey. The English Island, not da shor' wit' da' cheesy Bimbo on TV. The English location (Jersey) that the U.S. State of New Jersey was named after.

K?

Back