Toy Talk and Review

anyone have experience with Crave brand products...?
I've had the Vesper in my "cart" for weeks

All the reviews I've read have been amazing, I've had the wink on my list for a bit.
I haven't tried any of them if you do it, I'd love to hear what you think!
They're pretty too.

All the reviews I've read have been amazing, I've had the wink on my list for a bit.
I haven't tried any of them if you do it, I'd love to hear what you think!
They're pretty too.

A few items can be engraved. And metal would conduct heat. Both bonuses in my book.

Review: fucking amazing. Both in terms of quality of the vibration, the quality of the product (heavy, quality metal), beautiful piece of jewelry, good engraving, and I very much liked wearing it the next day.

Review: fucking amazing. Both in terms of quality of the vibration, the quality of the product (heavy, quality metal), beautiful piece of jewelry, good engraving, and I very much liked wearing it the next day.

Oooh I really like hearing that.
It really looked like good quality and I was hopeful!
*moves this up on the wish list*

It is the holiday season and I feel like this thread deserves a bump.
People may be looking for shopping ideas, things to put on their sexy wish lists for Santa or they may be getting gifts they can review for the thread!

To hopefully revitalize this thread, is there a toy you’ve been considering for a while? If so why haven’t you gotten it yet?

Firstly, LostGirlTink - thank you for this thread. I love it :)

I was actually thinking about another toy from Lelo. I got their Mia a few years ago and it's really, really good. It's hard plastic so may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I actually like that, works EXACTLY where I want it without rattling other bits that need no rattling. It's gorgeous, it's quiet, it has more power than I ever need, and it can sit in plain view charging without anyone guessing what it is. Pricey, but worth it. It really feels like a well-designed little machine in every way. My only trouble with it is that it sometimes runs out of juice just when it shouldn't, so I wouldn't recommend it without a backup... or a little patience. But it charges quickly, and is as quickly forgiven.

I’m glad you like the thread! I agree that Lelo is up towards the top when it comes to toys!

I've recently acquired a glass dildo, which I'm enjoying very much. As others have said here, it's naturally cool, which makes for interesting sensations, particularly in combination with a hot mouth to the clit. Mine has ridges on the outside, in contrasting blue glass, which I only lately come to think of as representative of veins...

I haven't been brave enough yet to cool it further than it naturally is, or to heat it. But I like the feel of it. It's very heavy, it has a nice, slight curve to it and a pleasingly-shaped head. Liz is right that it needs careful use - it is very rigid, so you can give yourself an ouchie moment if you go too far with it.

Here it is, isn't it lovely?

Quy5fKM.jpg

What a great thread. Are any of these manufacturers looking for a "test pilot" of sorts? If so I volunteer!

I do love my wand for a quick fix when I am at home. One I recently acquired that has come in quite handy is my FingO Nubby which is great when you are out because it easily fits in a purse or pocket.

I've recently acquired a glass dildo, which I'm enjoying very much. As others have said here, it's naturally cool, which makes for interesting sensations, particularly in combination with a hot mouth to the clit. Mine has ridges on the outside, in contrasting blue glass, which I only lately come to think of as representative of veins...

I haven't been brave enough yet to cool it further than it naturally is, or to heat it. But I like the feel of it. It's very heavy, it has a nice, slight curve to it and a pleasingly-shaped head. Liz is right that it needs careful use - it is very rigid, so you can give yourself an ouchie moment if you go too far with it.

Quy5fKM.jpg

Oh it’s really pretty!!!

What a great thread. Are any of these manufacturers looking for a "test pilot" of sorts? If so I volunteer!

I do love my wand for a quick fix when I am at home. One I recently acquired that has come in quite handy is my FingO Nubby which is great when you are out because it easily fits in a purse or pocket.

I wish they were seeking test pilots! I’d have my name on the list for sure!

Some of the countries we're shortly going to visit don't allow sex toys. :eek: We've had to resort to buying tingle tips and carrying our most discreet toys in hold luggage. Ah, the sacrifices we make...:D

Quy5fKM.jpg

I have one of those.
I’d agree with pretty much everything you said - it’s almost too hard at times 🤷🏻*♀️

Recently purchased The Lipstick Vibrator, fits in my purse nicely, very satisfying. Not disappointed at all. I recommend it. ;)

Back