Today is a big day!

You're such a giver. :heart:

cutcaster-photo-100572455-Fried-Liver.jpg

Garnate, we have only just met. But obvs we are best friends and you are coming to Dublin on a rampage to celebrate your milestone. Happy Friday and congrats on your prolificness.

Garnate, we have only just met. But obvs we are best friends and you are coming to Dublin on a rampage to celebrate your milestone. Happy Friday and congrats on your prolificness.

:heart:

You had me at rampage.

I have three web browsers on my cell and I have to toggle between two of them to see your pics, otherwise they just appear as blue squares with question marks. The things I have do to fap to you. Jesus fucking christ.

I have three web browsers on my cell and I have to toggle between two of them to see your pics, otherwise they just appear as blue squares with question marks. The things I have do to fap to you. Jesus fucking christ.

I have no control over that! I'm just thankful you make the effort. :rose:

Can we just be thankful he came up with a better insult than "whore"? It's those little miracles we should embrace every day.

For you it's always Nation Whore's Day. How could it not be? Now can we please get back to your incessant narcissism?

I have no control over that! I'm just thankful you make the effort. :rose:

Well, it's a lot of effort and work, you know. I have to press at least four buttons. That's the same reason I haven't put a new Av up. So much god damn work. This place is killing me.

Well, it's a lot of effort and work, you know. I have to press at least four buttons. That's the same reason I haven't put a new Av up. So much god damn work. This place is killing me.
I don't envy you for this.
She's the new villain in "Avengers: Age of Garnatetron"

garnate-bw.jpg
That....is surprisingly horrifying :D
Playing 'catch-up' is a bitch. *snicker*

Ishmael

Alcohol would help, yanno.

Normally I'm a good little leg humper and would gladly stroke your ego, but today I'm planning to get stupid drunk, pass out on the recliner watching reruns of All in the Family, and drool all over myself.

Assologist or Smoov might be around?

\

Sooooo needy. :)

Ishmael
It's kind of what I do.
all the cats in the bar said, "meow!"

dancecats2.jpg
You're such a hooker. Those cats are NAKED! :eek:
Normally I'm a good little leg humper and would gladly stroke your ego, but today I'm planning to get stupid drunk, pass out on the recliner watching reruns of All in the Family, and drool all over myself.

Assologist or Smoov might be around?
You're fired.

Back