Today is a big day!

i volunteer to be one of those people, as long as we can take a boob-to-boob pic when I'm up there this summer.

PS. All these whippersnappers zooming past me to 20k. *shakes fist*
Clearly you need to get less of a life. What are you thinking?!

I can't wait for you to school me on the ways of proper alcohol tasting. I'm used to just gulping down whatever is sweet and bubbly.

You teach me how to drink, I'll teach you about makeups.

Congratulations! I was especially fond of posts #355, #4219, and #12006. And of course, who could forget #6682.

This is what I was looking for; a stroll down my greatest hits. You basically nailed all four.

This is what I was looking for; a stroll down my greatest hits. You basically nailed all four.

I have thought about getting all 20,000 of your posts tattooed on my cock (because it would fit). It'll have to be in small font, like size 24 or something. The good news is, I'll still have room for your next 20,000!!!

I have thought about getting all 20,000 of your posts tattooed on my cock (because it would fit). It'll have to be in small font, like size 24 or something. The good news is, I'll still have room for your next 20,000!!!

Make sure your cock crown doesn't cover any of them up, thanks.

red-flags-to-narcissistic-personality-disorder-compiled-by-jeni-mawter-1-638.jpg

Fuck you.

Let's not get dramatic. I just need a few able-bodied people with no heart conditions to hold them up long enough for me to get a good picture.

I"ve been doing bicep curls in hopes of getting called up for this. I'm ripped!

https://encrypted-tbn2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-W4VPcg_A_yguWFjuw6_zSR42xR7YNxaB8cvUFaQ5_-MtxRB4

:rose::kiss::heart:

Years from now we will all remember where we were on this historic day.

In our parents basement.

I keep seeing this title and reading "Today is a big hair day!"

I thought everyone had this. :confused:

Congrats on your time well spent, Beautiful. :kiss:

I will never forget the first time I ever saw Garnate. She was understudying Dolly Parton for the role of Lady Macbeth at the RSC, in what became known as the Rhinestone production and, I confess, I did not recognize the name. Anyway, Parton was unavoidably absent (we found out later she had been moonlighting as the face of a large Beijing concrete manufactory) and there was a slip in the programme to the effect that her part would be played by this American ingenue.

You will remember that Lady Macbeth makes her first appearance in Act One, scene five, and is reading a letter from her husband. Taking her cue from Ms Parton, Garnate decided to withdraw the letter from her bosom, which had made an entrance appreciably before the rest of her. Well, that was it. Duncan's murder, Banquo's ghost...all of it was blurred before the the mesmeric sight of those Machiavellian mammaries, plotting and conspiring to rob me of words.

When she rubbed her hands together to attempt to get rid of the 'damn'd spot!' her whole upper body jiggled and, I confess, I had to slip out for a vital few moments to restore the tissues. Once her suicide was announced, I could resist no longer. I slipped round to the dressing rooms before the play ended and professed my undying love. It was only then I realized that she had a lovely face, too. And I will always treasure the first and only words she ever spoke to me:

'Who the fuck are you? Steve? STEVE! Get this creep out of my fucking sight!' I was unceremoniously dumped out the back exit by the recycling bins, and gazed, quite incoherent with lust, at the now-risible beauty of the cold Stratford night. Far beyond, the Malvern hills rose like a tribute act to her chest, and I traced my fingers lovingly over the swollen, puckered skin of my wrist, where she had pressed her post-performance cigar hard against my amorous flesh.

Ah. Such memories. Happy 20,000th, you mesmeric beauty.

I will never forget the first time I ever saw Garnate. She was understudying Dolly Parton for the role of Lady Macbeth at the RSC, in what became known as the Rhinestone production and, I confess, I did not recognize the name. Anyway, Parton was unavoidably absent (we found out later she had been moonlighting as the face of a large Beijing concrete manufactory) and there was a slip in the programme to the effect that her part would be played by this American ingenue.

You will remember that Lady Macbeth makes her first appearance in Act One, scene five, and is reading a letter from her husband. Taking her cue from Ms Parton, Garnate decided to withdraw the letter from her bosom, which had made an entrance appreciably before the rest of her. Well, that was it. Duncan's murder, Banquo's ghost...all of it was blurred before the the mesmeric sight of those Machiavellian mammaries, plotting and conspiring to rob me of words.

When she rubbed her hands together to attempt to get rid of the 'damn'd spot!' her whole upper body jiggled and, I confess, I had to slip out for a vital few moments to restore the tissues. Once her suicide was announced, I could resist no longer. I slipped round to the dressing rooms before the play ended and professed my undying love. It was only then I realized that she had a lovely face, too. And I will always treasure the first and only words she ever spoke to me:

'Who the fuck are you? Steve? STEVE! Get this creep out of my fucking sight!' I was unceremoniously dumped out the back exit by the recycling bins, and gazed, quite incoherent with lust, at the now-risible beauty of the cold Stratford night. Far beyond, the Malvern hills rose like a tribute act to her chest, and I traced my fingers lovingly over the swollen, puckered skin of my wrist, where she had pressed her post-performance cigar hard against my amorous flesh.

Ah. Such memories. Happy 20,000th, you mesmeric beauty.

Wait a second - Garnate has a face?! :confused:

Wait a second - Garnate has a face?! :confused:

Took me a while, too - take a line through the breasts and go upwards.

No, Miles, upwards. Upwards! I said...

Ah, nevermind. It's there, anyway, above the clouds and heavenly music.

Took me a while, too - take a line through the breasts and go upwards.

No, Miles, upwards. Upwards! I said...

Ah, nevermind. It's there, anyway, above the clouds and heavenly music.

I'll just take your word for it. Thanks, Des.

Ahh, Shakespeare. Lord, what fools these mortals be!

Happy 20K Biatch! :rose:

Hmm...I would have thought you and 1HF would have taken a booby smash pic together during her visit in anticipation for this milestone.

You gotta work on that preplanning! ;)

Back