Titty Fucking?

too fun

Favorite position for this...

Him kneeling (legs on either side of my hips) thrusting towards my mouth...
a little extra virgin olive oil, ketchup, or something sprinked 'tween my breasts as I squish them together against his cock...

OOO FUN!!!

EndOfThis said:
Tried this for the first time today and loved it. My girlfriend want to do it again tomorrow. I cant wait.

Any variations or techniques for me?

Good for you... enjoy
This takes a special kind of guy, but I love it when my guy licks it off,
then giving it to me in a kiss
sweet very sweet

gianova said:

a little extra virgin olive oil, ketchup, or something sprinked 'tween my breasts as I squish them together against his cock...

OOO FUN!!!

Ketchup. A lube I'd never considered.

My partner absolutely loves it (the titty fuck, not ketchup), but we haven't tried it yet. We're having a great time introducing new things slowly, and revelling in them before adding something new. Knowing how he feels about it, and how enamored he is with my soft C's, I think this is something that's worth waiting for.

gianova said:

OOO FUN!!!

Olive oil... oh my that does sound good.
of course it must be edible.

i hope her boobs are big enough so she can lick the cum off.

good to hear you are having fun... keep us posted

easyg said:
personally I'm a breast man anyway. I like to lube up the womans breasts and lick and suck on them for a long time while she lubs up my cock. Then slide my hard shaft in there. It is so hot to watch her pushing her tits together and lick you as you slide between them. mmmmmmm. One of my favorite things.
mmmm... I agree. I like to get my man nice and lubed up in my mouth and then let him slide between my tits. It's one of my favorite things and it makes me cum every time.

I had it done to me once, it totally made a big question mark appear in my head. I kept thinking... where is the turn on to this? :confused: :confused: :confused:

rydia57 said:
I had it done to me once, it totally made a big question mark appear in my head. I kept thinking... where is the turn on to this? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Fantasy. Slipperyness. Ability to squeeze tighter than in your mouth. Lot of fantasy.

It's a really nice feeling. Oh and Hi rydia. How have you been?

rydia57 said:
for a woman its haning your nipples played with while it happens and, well...I don't know but it feels really good to me. It's just something that's really sexy and fun.

Oh yes, who could overlook this? What a wonderful thing to add....

I love scented oils all over my body ...I like things nice and slippery. Makes for alot of fun.

Smoooooooth and slippery.

Having him pour the oil onto my body. Rubbing it all over my breasts...straddling me...holding my breasts tight...and sliding that cock so slow at first.....the rhythm picking up ....pumping ....feels so good ........my tongue flicking and playing with the head of his cock..................

:D

My favorite way to do it, is to lay off the bed, upside down and have him almost reverse straddle my face, yet tittie fuck me. Its incredibly hot, and the view is so hot too.
Hope I worded that right.

Yeah you did word that right.

I like that but it detracts from cumming in that little hollow on your throat. And that's such a nice part.

Oh well the belly is good too. But Why oh why would you mention the view of hairy man ass. At least the purple helmet can look sexy. And then you can get it into your mouth a little too.

But To each their own.

chronicle_tenko said:
Yeah you did word that right.

I like that but it detracts from cumming in that little hollow on your throat. And that's such a nice part.

Oh well the belly is good too. But Why oh why would you mention the view of hairy man ass. At least the purple helmet can look sexy. And then you can get it into your mouth a little too.

But To each their own.

My bf loves to cum on my tits or my face, so for him when hes ready to go, he just moves back and cums wherever.

And I love balls. I dont know why, but I love looking at them, touching them, licking them - anything. So to me, its a great view! :) hehe.

Gutterslut said:
My bf loves to cum on my tits or my face, so for him when hes ready to go, he just moves back and cums wherever.

And I love balls. I dont know why, but I love looking at them, touching them, licking them - anything. So to me, its a great view! :) hehe.

With a girl with big tits, I love the feel of my balls slapping the underside of here boobs as I thrust harder :p

;)

Gutterslut said:

Good enough I suppose. I still like to see her face. Dirty talk is such a wonderful part of it as well. Really seeing her as you pump away at her breasts.

Now I'm working myself up. Need a good cold shower soon.

uksilverlining said:
With a girl with big tits, I love the feel of my balls slapping the underside of here boobs as I thrust harder :p

;)

and that, my friend, is VERY hot. And I thought I could go one night without masturbating - guess I thought wrong. Thanks for the visuals ;)

Gutterslut said:
and that, my friend, is VERY hot. And I thought I could go one night without masturbating - guess I thought wrong. Thanks for the visuals ;)

Always pleased to help :p

Gutterslut said:
My favorite way to do it, is to lay off the bed, upside down and have him almost reverse straddle my face, yet tittie fuck me. Its incredibly hot, and the view is so hot too.
Hope I worded that right.
you have a way with words ... you did give a gutter feeling ;)

Kissm3_quick17 said:
sorry to revive a dead thread, just wanted to say how much i LOVE getting tittyfucked, it is awesome!!!

Oh I'm glad to see this thread.

I love it when my sweetheart moves his cock up and down between my breasts. My sternum area is so sensitive it just feels amazing to have him all slippery and sliding between me. He didn't really think women liked it - just put up with titty fucking to please their men - but I'm so turned on by it I can hardly wait for him to do it and can sometimes cum while he's doing that.

I have this little pearl lasso set that he gave me - when I tie that on my tits and then have him slide his cock up under it as he tit fucks me - well it pulls my nipples and creates such a unique sensation.

Another little trick is when we are 69 - he slides it back and forth in that direction.....the combination of being eatten and licked and having my tits fucked is sensational.

And when he comes - and then bends to suck it up and share it with me in a kiss - WOW. Just too too too much for words.

So I'd have to say I'm a huge fan of titty fucking. :D

oooh this positions is interesting too. ;)

07c.gif

a twist on titty fucking!

I love titty fucking to as does my mistress.....she loves to slid her titties over my cock as she moves down to suck on my dick....but the best titty fucking I ever had was when she laid on her back and stuck her strap-on deep in my ass. I would move my hips back and forth toward her mouth while she would squeeze her titts together so that my dick would slid between them....I came so hard and so much that I shot cum all over her titts, around her neck and got some in her mouth......it was awsome....can't wait to do it again....

I like it a ton. She loves it when I go reverse so I would cum either on her stomach or move back and cum all over her tits and face. She also loves it that way so she can lick my balls and underneath as I go. Also gives me a good view of her pussy when she does.

My hubby wants to try titty fucking, but I dont think mine are big enough. How big do they have to be? What size do you think are too small for it?

I'm in the exact same situation as you. I'm open to trying, but from any video/photo I've seen of it, my boobs are definately too small to do it "right".

Back