Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I know...I'm truly sick...I like my job!
union president's daughter.....work.............lmao....

I know...I'm truly sick...I like my job!
You! Zip it! And the guys at my place are Teamsters, not UAW. So![]()



still commie leeches living off workers dues.....![]()
Whatev, I'm management, I don't care either way. I just have to negotiate when contract time comes around.
leech!.....those poor workers....struggling to support all the dead wood in the union...
I'm not going to argue union shit with you today. Pick something else to fight about. I'm ready.
unions are not needed.....they exist to support the lazy union officials......![]()

Nope, not going. to. take. the. bait. arrrrggghhhh you are a fucker![]()
Toyota!!!!!!.....why buy inferior GM trash.......![]()
Chrysler, you tool
GM, Chrysler, Ford.......is there a difference ......![]()
Yes. The colors. *nods*
even those fade........
not my Honda.....![]()
I had to actually bite my finger to keep from typing what I was going to. So. I'll just move along. To the next subject.
I like cheese. And lemonheads.
cheesy veg.......sour patch
Yum. Now I'm hungry.
lemonheads are on the non union list.....*giggle*
Mother*&$#@ You're one of those people that likes to pick at me just to watch me explode, hmm? Oh yeah, I know the type. *growl*
........support china, at least they sell kidneys.....
![]()
I still have both my kidneys, I might need to sell one if Chrysler goes under.