that's illegal.....you can't......at wal mart in china you can buy live pigs.......
glad I bought their stock......*checks cayman banks*
no habla englais
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
that's illegal.....you can't......at wal mart in china you can buy live pigs.......
glad I bought their stock......*checks cayman banks*
*wow condo rented out till 2012*.......![]()
Huh, funny...I've single-handedly kept the condom companies afloat until 2012.
but they don't get you into cayman banks....cayman condos do....hehehe
*buys more Honda stock*
No, but there is this one guy who offered a trip...
the average sales for the "big" 3 dropped 30% last year.........*looks through Honda brochure*union official?the average sales for the "big" 3 dropped 30% last year.........*looks through Honda brochure*

Ugh, you are a pain in my ass. I'm just sayin...![]()
I gave you kama sutra site link............hmmm....midnight raven black......I have that color already.....
![]()
ha, ok, that deserved a chuckle. I definitely can't offer raven black, I've only got ash blonde.
ewwwwww.fake....![]()
Not really, it's mostly highlights. Thanks for giving me a complex though.

well I am complex.....![]()
Not really, you have penis. You are.
*waits for edit*....*or drugs*
There is no edit. It's a simple statement. You have possession of a penis, therefore, you are. It's not complex.

union speak.........just pay your dues.....![]()
I think I've paid plenty!!!
your still breathing....so keep paying...the union way......![]()
Yeah, I've gotten pretty good at breathing through my nose. *nods*
I learned to breathe through my ears......
Nice! I bet that comes in handy.
often.....
*snort*
should you shovel snow nekkid?