koalabear
~Armed and Fuzzy~
- Joined
- Mar 14, 2001
- Posts
- 101,964
Are you asking me as the voice of expirience?
no, I was just watching her do it........
Last edited:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Are you asking me as the voice of expirience?
lunchtime bump... lol, maybe grinding my nose later.![]()
A "back from my meeting" bump.
6 minute meeting....my what a tough job.......![]()
I meant the hour I was gone, you vert.
keep those dues coming in members.....hehehe

I had my review today! *shines nails on my sweater* basically...I rock!![]()
who needs brains....hehehe.......
<sigh> I wish these were brains.
hehehehe..........no comment
mmhmm, that comment was just for you, ya smartazzz


I try to be nice once a day........![]()
Man, I'm totally fucked for the rest of the day then, huh?

no.....just gave you a break on the smart water post too.....![]()
Is it the end of the world...as we know it?
not till 2012.....you still have some vert time.....![]()
Is that when I run out of condoms?
they would melt in hell any way......