koalabear
~Armed and Fuzzy~
- Joined
- Mar 14, 2001
- Posts
- 101,964
dammit wings!.....I said chill it...not that!!!.bump...
http://www.aww-kittah-aww.com/up/files/1815/pic10.jpg
http://www.aww-kittah-aww.com/up/files/1815/pic10.jpg
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
that seems harsh.....
Wha? I have standards.
did I miss something here?
It will be harsh for another lady tomorrow....haha. I get to look at the floor and try not to lol too much when she gets her ass chewed.
But for now, my nose is working hard on keeping to the grind stone. Harsh or no.
thanks, IM's on tooI'll pm you, doll.
thanks, IM's on too
I know, but I'm kind of too much of a space cadet right now for yim.
drugs.....escape to no where now......![]()
Yeah, all I've got is lemonheads.
can you roll up into a slut ball?
Yes, why? Need a pinch hitter?
just checking..............
Ok, let me know when we go to the talent portion.
didn't think you were that flexible......
define quite flexible.....![]()
yeah RIGHT. Like I'm going to wear a skirt with that group!![]()

I can actually get my legs behind my head. Why I'm admitting that in an open board, I don't know.![]()