BustingOut
Now accepting suggestions
- Joined
- Dec 13, 2006
- Posts
- 6,304
*At work on Black Friday bump*
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

I agree!*let's get the Christmas decorations out! bump*
*They've been playing it here since Halloween bump*
*sick bastids bump*
and Buster...I perfer a tree in my lights...err, at least a man...![]()
*I can help you find one of those bump**i prefer to wrap the lights, or something, around a good erect pole bump*
*i prefer to wrap the lights, or something, around a good erect pole bump*
*I can help you find one of those bump*
*ha! lights and erm, something...my mouth! won't fit around my/his pole...bump*
*That's a good enough reason for me bump*
Hiya Mags. How was your Turkey day?
Yesterday was excellent. Good food, good conversation with good family.*Good thing bump*..
I spent the day painting. It was good. And how was yours?
Hiya jeff...![]()