NattyBumppo
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- May 29, 2009
- Posts
- 25,527
Killing threads as I pass by
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Killing threads as I pass by
*bumps natty so I kill the thread ~ nods*

I admit, I do not know what this thread is all about![]()
Welcome to the club. Your membership packet is in the mail.
Bump.

Does it include a bumper sticker?![]()
Yes, together with a do-it-yourself kit to install a speed bump in your driveway.

Yes, together with a do-it-yourself kit to install a speed bump in your driveway.
*bumps msmaggie*![]()
Oooooo...time to bump Ms.Maggie....

lmao ~ that's the funniest thing I've read tonite ^5
Make that 3, I have a long driveway![]()
ooooh...I feel like the ball in the pinball machine...![]()

What is funny is that I need the book Speed Bump for Dummies to go over them.
Still clueless here.....but I sure love see all these Girls hang'n out here....
........kick my feet up............
Hi jon...check page one.
We're all thread killers. If you've ever managed to kill a thread, you belong here too.![]()






Still clueless here.....but I sure love see all these Girls hang'n out here....
........kick my feet up............

gets the tar and feathers...![]()




See, I am in good sexy company....Forever, is diving for pearls....in red heels!
We are all crazy here, or what?![]()