DoRaMe
One happy chica
- Joined
- Oct 14, 2008
- Posts
- 21,455
When you said, "creative," I naturally assumed it was in reference to the LOCATION where you wanted to get your juices flowing.... ;-)
yeah, yeah.....spin it any way you want.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
When you said, "creative," I naturally assumed it was in reference to the LOCATION where you wanted to get your juices flowing.... ;-)
yeah, yeah.....spin it any way you want.Actually, got to go try to get some more work done. Take care.
*snerk*
The things I could say to that..![]()
Hey you! Thanks. I have a jewelry show next Monday and am down to the wire trying to get pieces made. Thought I would have the whole week to work but we had family yesterday and out of towners coming tomorrow so...there goes my week. How have you been?


Happily bumping to see the lovely ladies


*bumps kendra wondering if she got any fab b-day gifts to brag about*![]()