this is a thread

I haven't been here in a while. Is this still a thread?

You are the wise one. So many wonderful ways I could be spending my time right now, but can't get motivated. So yes, this is still a thread. But not just any thread. It grows toes.
 
You are the wise one. So many wonderful ways I could be spending my time right now, but can't get motivated. So yes, this is still a thread. But not just any thread. It grows toes.
On me?!? :eek: I like the number I have now. And just how long do these newly-sprouted toes grow?

Perhaps I'll stop by a little bit later.
 
How dare you question the honor of this thread! You are a knave and a scoundrel, sir.

Verily, ye wouldst require that one thread a needle to elude such charges. Mayhaps there is no thread of logic?

 
Last edited:


Verily, ye wouldst require that one thread a needle to elude such charges. Mayhaps there is no thread of logic?


There are all kinds of threads of logic here. You just have to unravel them before they'll even let you see them.
 
So this isn't a thread? It's a ball of string? As opposed to a skein of string. Which could be a rope. Because a rope is really many threads all grouped together...

What's that, nurse?

It's time for my evening pill?

But it makes me sleepy.....sleepy...sleep...slee...s...
 
A thread?
A thread whose eggs incubate.
So many cute little threadlets...
 
There are all kinds of threads of logic here. You just have to unravel them before they'll even let you see them.


Wondering what it would take to unravel something else something seen in the pictorial aspect of this thread=that-aspires-to-be-a-thread.
 
On me?!? :eek: I like the number I have now. And just how long do these newly-sprouted toes grow?

Perhaps I'll stop by a little bit later.

toes, feelers, same dif...
cutely squiggly, dimply...
lovey-dovey... roly-poly
 
Ah, lovely graphic. Thanks.
What a great word grapple is.
Love that word.
Grapple.
Intricacies is pretty good too.
Grappling pussycats.
Thank you.
 
Back
Top