Things I'd LOVE to Hear My Wife Say to Me

She said this to me IRL while out on a double date with a friend and his new GF. Alcohol was involved.
"Would you like to fuck her tonight?"
There are so many ways for that to go wrong! 😁

I think the only safe answer us a question "Would you like to watch?"

Of course, if there was enough alcohol involved, not only would her answer be unreliable, but perhaps lost to memory the next day.

I assume this was asked somewhat discreetly, and not where the other couple could hear?

Last edited:

I think the only safe answer us a question " Would you like to watch?"

Of course, if there was enough alcohol involved, not only would her answer be unreliable, but perhaps lost to memory the next day.

I assume this was asked somewhat discreetly, and not where the other couple could hear?

It was asked of me while wife and I were dancing at the bar. My reply was something like "of course but what do you want?"
Alcohol was involved.
It went very wrong.
More to follow.

I think the only safe answer us a question " Would you like to watch?"

Alcohol was involved.

So a few hours later we have made it back to our friends place and things are proceeding very smoothly. Us guys are taking turns dancing or stumbling with wife and the new GF. It is summer and quite warm in the house so the ladies have unbuttoned their blouses and removed their bras. Very nice for dancing. During a lull we are all standing close together in the living room and GF says something like I want to get fucked by both of the guys tonight and holds her hand over her mouth as if embarrassed.
Then she heaves a bit and looks at friend. He grabs her wrist and hustles towards bathroom but she doesn’t make it.
A world record spew of projectile vomit sprays from her mouth hitting the living room wall, bathroom door and her own abdomen and legs.
The sounds and smell are too much; my wife runs to the kitchen and has a sympathy vomit in the sink.
We went home and straight to sleep.

Alcohol was involved.

“I have a girlfriend who’s interested in joining us tonight… are you ok with that?”

“Honey, this jerk is bothering me and I can’t stop him alone. Can you take this club and help me please?”

“There’s a saber toothed lion in that cave. I can deal with one of them but it might have friends. You look tough. Want to help me clear our new home of danger, then have sex to celebrate?”

“Fire Ball! Dragon Slave!”

“Honey, that bitch said my boobs were too small! You think otherwise, right? Want to help me kick her ass?”

“Nothing wrong with being a geek for comics, video games, and empowering others, babe. I’m into all that too.”

“What do you think of ‘The Ethical Slut’? Oh, you liked it too? Interesting!”

“Have you played Dungeons & Dragons? What about Pathfinder? Or Final Fantasy? Aren’t they great?”

“No glory without risk!”

“Your flirting is welcome. Mind if I return it?”

“Do you want to fuck?”

“Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. The answer is yes!”

“Ah, human ejaculate! No finer potion! Especially when I’m the one who tapped the well!”

“Honey, my girlfriend is feeling down tonight. Want to help me cheer her up?”

“My heroes are women like [insert empowering real life or fictional character here].”

“Do you like comic books?”

“I’m kinda into sex over binging tv. Interested?”

“You want to have sex? No need to get me drunk first. In fact I’d prefer you didn’t. Oh, you’re ok with that too? YES!!!”

“I know you’re tired. I’ll let you rest. But when you’re ready, remember I’m here. And I need you. And I love you. That will never change.”

The real challenge is to find a woman who has no problem saying and actually being proud to say all these things.

Last edited:
Alcohol was involved.

So a few hours later we have made it back to our friends place and things are proceeding very smoothly. Us guys are taking turns dancing or stumbling with wife and the new GF. It is summer and quite warm in the house so the ladies have unbuttoned their blouses and removed their bras. Very nice for dancing. During a lull we are all standing close together in the living room and GF says something like I want to get fucked by both of the guys tonight and holds her hand over her mouth as if embarrassed.
Then she heaves a bit and looks at friend. He grabs her wrist and hustles towards bathroom but she doesn’t make it.
A world record spew of projectile vomit sprays from her mouth hitting the living room wall, bathroom door and her own abdomen and legs.
The sounds and smell are too much; my wife runs to the kitchen and has a sympathy vomit in the sink.
We went home and straight to sleep.

Alcohol was involved.
I apologize to your wife, but that's hilarious, if extremely disappointing from a sexual adventure perspective!

I like telling stories and doing some simple role play. One of my favs was playing college daughter and daddy who share secrets in an innocent way. I told him about my new boyfriend who I hadn't had intercourse with yet because his dick was so big it made me a little nervous. I told Daddy that the boy said that everyone knows how big he is and sometimes late at parties, another guy would kind of hit on him discretely. He admitted that he had let two guys give him a blowjob. OMG, Daddy, OMG. Girls have to be careful about their reputations, but this is so taboo. Do you think it is true, Daddy? It would be so risky and clandestine. Is it perverted or maybe a little bit hot and naughty? I have thought about it, you know, a cute boy sneaking over to my boyfriend's room because he is dying to feel that big dick in his mouth. I am happy that he confided to me about this and it doesn't really offend me. After all, I go to his room to suck his dick too. Did anything like that happen when you were in college, Daddy? Just thinking about a late night study session that ends with a sweet dick in your mouth and some warm juice squirting on your tongue is kind of exciting. Oh, to be a fly on the wall and watch a little. Would you share your thoughts with me, Daddy? Maybe lame, but it excited us.
I absolutely love this little scene/story. Role play with you must be a lot of fun.

Back