Everything I Want To Do With My Wife

How are you trainer her for that?
Using a dildo on the wall?
Hi Kaitlyn, yes we use a dildo on the wall to simulate a spitroasting threesome. It has worked well in the past but due to some physical issues she's going through, I've had to get creative and figure out different ways of simulating that. We also dirty talk throughout. Most days, she's all into it, some days not as much.

guys, what are some things you want to do with your wife?

And

Ladies, what are some things you would like to do with your husbands? Other then strangle them of course🤣🤣

Let’s share them fantasies or true stories y’all 🤪

Aside from spitroasting my wife, I do like tying her up and doing that whole forced orgasm thing to her. I had a Hitachi wand strapped to her in a way that it was right on her clit. She also had a large dildo in her pussy and a plug in her ass. She was tied to a spread bar and bound in a way she couldn't do anything except stand there and cum over n over again. Oh and she even had a cock gag in her mouth causing uncontrollable drooling.

Aside from spitroasting my wife, I do like tying her up and doing that whole forced orgasm thing to her. I had a Hitachi wand strapped to her in a way that it was right on her clit. She also had a large dildo in her pussy and a plug in her ass. She was tied to a spread bar and bound in a way she couldn't do anything except stand there and cum over n over again. Oh and she even had a cock gag in her mouth causing uncontrollable drooling.
Oh how I love the drooling👏👏👏

Sounds very hot and sexy❤️❤️❤️

So I thought at the start you wanted her to fuck other guys. But then later on in the comments it looks like you are already sharing her..

Is that right?
Yes that is correct. We both share one another pretty often. We have pretty much done all the things I’ve posted so far. In hindsight, I probably should have named the post something different🤷

Back