Everything I Want To Do With My Wife

Sadly no. Never got to watch. You?
Many times. It’s so nice to walk into the house and hear the sounds of your wife getting railed. After a long day, I grab a beer and walk in and watch until I finish my beer, then I get up and turn it into a threesome it a gangbang depending on the amount of guys in the house fucking her

Many times. It’s so nice to walk into the house and hear the sounds of your wife getting railed. After a long day, I grab a beer and walk in and watch until I finish my beer, then I get up and turn it into a threesome it a gangbang depending on the amount of guys in the house fucking her
This x a million percent

Ah now you're just making me jealous. Lol

We all can’t be so lucky to have a loving wife who love cock and cum. Plus she can’t get pregnant so there’s that!!
Well she does love that. Plus she can't get pregnant either. I've just have never been lucky enough to be in the same room.

Back